Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
04/16/2018
911 GTS
Great job fine tuning my 911 991.1 GTS. Drives great!!!! Thanks.

KG
KAL G.
Sanford, FL
04/05/2018
A/C diagnostics -987 Cayman S
Simon was very accommodating to investigate my a/c issue. Was not blowing cold. Pulled vacuum, refilled, checked faults on ECU. Cold air improved. Would recommend to any Porsche owners looking for alternative to dealerships.

NW
NICK W.
Porsche Macan
03/27/2018
The best in the local area!
Drivers Choice is the only place in Orlando that will see my Porsches. Period.

TODD S.
03/15/2018
Porsche Specialists
Mike and Simon always take the time to thoroughly explain the issues and repairs.

HB
HARVEY B.
Leesburg, FL
Porsche Boxster
03/14/2018
Porsche Qualified Duty Experts
Maintenance was performed on my Boxster that included a tune-up and oil change. In addition, two modules had to be replaced that operate my power top. The work was done professionally and my experience with them was outstanding. Highly recommend them!

MT
MARTIN T.
Porsche Cayenne
03/12/2018
really great
Great people, great work at a great price.

RON C.
03/12/2018
Outstanding Service by Knowledgeable Porsche Fanatics
We have always been dealer service people in the past, but Since Mike and Simon have started Drivers Choice we have switched to them for all our Porsche service. They provide friendly, knowledgeable service at a fair price. From general service, repairs on classics, track work, tire mounting and balancing, alignments etc. Great people.

BG
BRIAN G.
03/11/2018
PPI
Great service and expert care. I purchased my Porsche from afar and the team at Drivers Choice were so experienced and detailed I wish I could take my car there for all my future service needs. Very knowledgeable and they truly treat your car like it was their personal vehicle!

SV
SUBITH V.
Oviedo, FL
03/10/2018
These guys are the best
Very honest and knows everything about the car

RV
RAUL V.
Deland, FL
03/07/2018
Highly recommend!
Very transparent, very honest. I’ve learned to be conservative about recommending businesses to people but I would and have recommended the team at Drivers Choice as often as I can and without regrets. Every experience, that I have had to date, has been positive and I would not hesitate to use their service again.

DOUGLAS H.
Windermere, FL
03/07/2018
Very professional!
The facility is kept very neat, professional waiting/reception area. Modern tech employed here both in that area and I'm service area. Experienced technicians, not a new young kid following the directions of the experienced guy.

BW
BILLIE W.
Deltona, FL
Porsche Boxster
03/04/2018
They are honest people.
I will always go to them they know what they are doing

EL
ERIC L.
Maitland, FL
Porsche Cayenne
03/02/2018
Cayenne
The team at Drivers Choice we’re able to diagnose the issue and resolved it with the most straightforward approach. Very satisfied.

DF
DANNY F.
Apopka, FL
03/02/2018
911 purchase
Upon purchase of a 997.2 found service records missing or incomplete.
Drivers Choice took charge of the service and found what needed done to bring records into current status.

Peace of mind knowing some things I was worried about are now corrected.

PD
PAUL D.
02/23/2018
Simon Delivers Professional Service that Exceeded Expectations! (5 stars not enough!)
Simon answered my call on a Saturday (while he was at the track) and gave me guidance on how to have tires shipped to his shop. I was in a time crunch with a pending weekend road trip so he squeezed me into his busy schedule.

Once I brought my car into the shop, Simon shared additional information with me (which the dealer failed to mention).

In short, Simon delivered professional service and got me out of a time crunch for the weekend! Don’t even get me started on how much money he saved me compared to what the dealer would have charged!

Thank you Simon – very much appreciated!

pld, CPA

BC
BURR C.
02/16/2018
Emergency Repairs
On the return trip from a recent HPDE, my clutch started to fail. I reached out to Mike Colon at Drivers Choice and he agreed to have me drop the car at the shop assuming I made it that far. Luckily I did. Simon had the car repaired quickly and I was back on the road after a detailed explanation of the repairs.

GG
GORDON G.
Ormond Beach, FL
02/03/2018
the absolute best
All these guys really care...and hands down they are the best around. I drive over from Ormond Beach just for an oil change. gordon

David G.
01/30/2018
Trust
I trust these guys for repair and service, as well as upgrades. They have helped me with my Porsche upgrades, slowed me down on the things I don’t need, and helped me develope the car in a sensible way.

WG
Wendy G.
Winter Park, FL
Porsche Panamera
01/30/2018
Mike and Simon are amazing in their vast knowledge on Porsche!
I was greeted on time and was given an explanation of what services my Panamera would be needing. Looked at my tires at no charge as a personal request. Gave me tips on where to get more affordable Tires. Understands the meaning of customer service!
I would not go to Orlando Porsche for service again if I ever had a choice now that I know Mike and Simmon!