Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

BO
BEAU O.
05/24/2019
Great Place
Best service in central Florida.

MF
MIKE F.
Winter Haven, FL
05/22/2019
Blanket oil change
Mike Simon and Luis were great!
Always a pleasure.

JOHN R.
Windermere, FL
05/21/2019
Knowledgeable, meticulous and reliable.
Always a great experience. I have owned several Porsche cars over 25 years and the team at Driver’s Choice is the best I have dealt with, period.

KARL B.
05/19/2019
Very iknowlegeable, meticulous, and genuinely helpful.
This was my first experience with Driver's Choice, which was highly recommended to me by another owner of a 2015 Porsche Cayman like mine. I found that Simon Youngman is very serious about his job, almost to the point of being pedantic, and that he is very knowledgeable; I would say that he has an intellectual interest in his job. It so happened that at this 4th year and major annual service, I also needed a new set of tires to replace my Dunlop Sport Maxx GT original set (after more than 25,000 miles). I wanted to try Michelins, but since Michelins were not available in the needed sizes (my Cayman has 18-inch wheels), he recommended Bridgestone Potenza S 0-4 Pole Position tires. He also somewhat suggested the possibility of a 4-wheel alignment, but left that decision up to me. I went for it, and the result was a pleasant surprise indeed: a noticeably smoother and improved ride, also improved steering and brake response. Road noise from the rear tires was reduced as well. This Cayman has always been a superb sports car, but now it drives and handles even better than when it was new. And all that for a fraction of what a similar service would have cost me at the dealer.

DAVID G.
Kissimmee, FL
05/17/2019
It was really easy to set appointment , when I arrived the technician answered all my questions in regards to Porsche maintenance and performance .
The owner gave me a tour of the shop, and I was very impressed with how clean and well organized everything was
Highly recommend!

Clermont, FL
05/04/2019
Second visit
Thanks again to everyone at Driver’s Choice for helping me get caught up with the maintenance on my 911, this time with fresh oil and brake fluid. Very reasonable price for service and quality of work performed is great. Looking forward to my next visit.

DN
DICK N.
Winter Garden, FL
04/29/2019
2007 911S Cab. Mike and Simon do an excellent job on my car.
The whole staff is pro-active. Coffee is good also.
I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else, top shelf team.

TV
Great people. Great job. Good price

JOSEPH P.
Sanford, FL
04/19/2019
As usual from Drivers Choice.

PL
PAUL L.
Eustis, FL
04/18/2019
Scheduled work done on time and in a friendly manner
This involved new tires to be mounted and aligned. Both Michael and Simon were quick to provide their honest opinion on which tires to buy. The new tires fell great and all speeds, which tells me the installation is correct.

RP
RAY P.
Lake Mary, FL
04/09/2019
Reliable, honest and quality service at reasonable prices!
I just bought a 2006 Cayman and the CDR-24 radio wasn't working. Simon removed the radio and replaced a blown fuse behind the radio and only charged for a 1/2 hour labor. I'm very happy and will continue to get all of my future service done at Drivers Choice!

MA
MANUEL A.
Winter Garden, FL
03/23/2019
Round 3
This is my 3rd visit to DCM since acquiring my 911 997C2. Each experience builds my trust in DCM and their expertise. Most noticeable and important is their passion for all manner of Porsche vehicles. Wanting to do the job the right way and focused on the outcome. A car that leaves the shop improved and a satisfied customer that wants to come back to DCM when needed. Always a pleasure to share with Mike and Simon. Keep up the good work!

Clermont, FL
03/19/2019
Great job!
Thank you to all at Driver’s Choice for helping me with my 911.The service-installing an expansion tank- was completed before noon the same day ! No more antifreeze leak and I was back on the road before lunch. The work was completed for a fantastic price and their customer service is great. I am looking forward to my next visit

RON C.
Winter Springs, FL
03/19/2019
Another Great Experience
Took my 911 in for its four year service and new tires. Bought Michelin 4S at Simon's and Mike's recommendation. Could not be happier. Much improved ride and handling over the Pirelli P Zeros. Also Simon did an alignment and made it more favorable for street driving. Great pricing, great service and honest people.

AT
ALICE T.
Longwood, FL
03/16/2019
Drivers Choice is the best
Being a new owner of a Porshe, I am really fortunate to have been referred to Drivers Choice. Mike, Simon and Rob are professional and courteous and take time to answer all my questions. Their knowledge and skill to take care of my Cayman S is awesome. Mike welcomes my calls whenever I have a question. I really appreciate that!

GC
GEO C.
03/12/2019
Best shop in town for Porsche Service
Had them service my 08 911 Turbo. Motor/transmission fluid change as well making sure everything looked good. Communication was very good throughout the process, pricing was more than fair, and it was ready in the amount of time quoted. Will come back for sure!

Maitland, FL
02/25/2019
Drivers Choice Motors are Porsche People
Mike, Simon, and Rob worked with me over an extended period of time with my Boxster. They worked with me to acquire the necessary replacement parts and get my car in working order again. They were great to work with. I take my other Porsche to them and will take my next Porsche to them. Great service!

CHRIS C.
Oviedo, FL
02/25/2019
Amazing Service
If I have an issue or concern I will only bring my "Baby" to Driver's Choice. I know that whether there is an issue or not they will tell me the Truth the first time and will advise me of the best action to correcting or preventing further issues. I wouldn't trust my Carerra anywhere else. Thanks Simon & Mike.

MK
MARK K.
02/22/2019
On point
The DCM crew is awesome. Always great customer service, knowledgeable, and honest.

STEVE M.
Debary, FL
02/13/2019
IMS bearing
Friendly, on time, and price just as quoted. Good job! Thanks.