JOSEPH L.
03/11/2019
Honda
Great Service! We take our Hondas and BMW to DT Motors for service and repairs.

AC
ANGELA C.
03/04/2019
Quality...Respect
I found DT Motors online. Everyone is skeptical about paying for service on our big tickets possessions without referrals. I prayed and dropped my car off. The rest is history. Andre is professional, knowledgeable, and he respects and honors his customers needs. Especially if your baby is foreign, he's your guy. You won't be disappointed. It's been a pleasure doing business with DT Motors.

Jesse A.
COVINGTON, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said he spoke with the mechanic and he was nice, outgoing and very knowledgeable.

LD
LISA D.
Tyrone, GA
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/09/2019
Nothing like a personal mechanic
First let me start by saying, that there is nothing like a personal mechanic! Unlike the large dealerships, that over charge and underserve, a GOOD independent mechanic out performs and delivers far more! I called Andre and explained (the best I could) what was going on with my car. He automatically knew what the issue was. After driving it for a few more days, and the issue became progressively worse, Andre had been correct. I called him back to order the part and schedule the appointment. Let me just say that my car is back to running smooth.

What I appreciate the most is:
1) personal customer service: I was able to contact Andre with no issue, he called me back right away, and provided a flexible schedule that met my needs.
2) honesty: He gave me a quote over the phone, which is what I paid. His price was more than fair! I would have paid triple any where else
3) knowledge: His diagnosis was spot on. I didn't have to drive the hour to him for the diagnostic, and he wasn't concerned about having me come in to charge me a diagnostic fee. At the end, he was correct about the issue.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

NC
NICOLE C.
02/02/2019
Consummate service!
Andre went above and beyond with the service that he provided to my vehicle as well as his customer service, which was very professional. He made sure to explain the issues I was having with my car as well as the solution. Got me back on the road!
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

Roseline G.
Stockbridge, GA
INFINITI QX56
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Roseline said the customer service was very good, the business did a good job and they were also honest.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2019

ND
Nick D.
Georgia
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the customer service was great.

DONNA B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/20/2018
Satisfied Customer
I am always extremely appreciative and satisfied with the service I receive at DT Motors. The quality, honesty, and professionalism has never wanned. When conversing with other customers there is a consensus that we will never go anywhere else. Andre is a man of integrity and is personable as well. Enjoy catching up with him each time my car is serviced.

NS
NICK S.
Stone Mountain, GA
GMC Yukon
09/27/2018
D T Motors is highly recommended
The owner (Andre) is always attentive when you call- He listens and asks the appropriate questions when troubleshooting and diagnosing an issue. He recommends preventive action and lets you know the urgency in which matters need to be addressed.
If you need a knowledgeable and trustworthy mechanic, then Andre is the one!

Decatur, GA
Toyota Tundra
09/24/2018
Professionalism
The shop friendliness and the knowledge on repairs

SR
Sheryl R.
Nissan Xterra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Sheryl said the staff has good service and they are quick.

ND
Nick D.
Georgia
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the service was good.

VL
Victor L.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Victor said the business does good work.

LJ
Latrell J.
Covington, GA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Latrell said Andre is the best, his work and his pricing is great.

JOSEPH L.
08/18/2018
Professional service
We have all of our cars serviced at DT Motors. Great Service!!

RT
REGGIE ROBERT T.
08/13/2018
Experience and knowledge
Great job you guys they are very knowledgeable reasonable and they know what they’re doing couldn’t do it without you guys continue to keep up the good work I will recommend you guys to everybody that I know extremely happy with the job that you’ve done on my daughters car thank you keep up the good workExcellent job

JIM M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/10/2018
VW - Leak repair.
as always, they did a great job.
only di what was needed at a reasonable price and in a timely manner.

LATASHA B.
07/28/2018
Trustworthy, Dependable, and Fair
I began going to Mr. Andre’s shop after a local Mazda dealership provided a print out of the “necessary” work that needed to be done to my vehicle. My parents taught me to take care of your vehicle and have preventative maintenance performed on a routine basis and to skip the cheap gas stations. So there was no way in the world I needed this much work performed when only Mazda was doing my maintenance. My mother told me to take my vehicle to Mr. Andre, who was also her mechanic. Mr. Andre’ began educating me on the dealership game that’s often played and laid out an action plan for my vehicle. He actually showed me the work they stated needed “to be done” and identified what they missed. Ever since then, I’ve been a true believer. Note: My Mazda had 7 miles on it when I purchased it in 2006. I now have a little over 235,000 miles on my vehicle and have not experienced any major issues. What more can I say?!

RE
RITA E.
Mc Minnville, TN
Dodge Sprinter
07/20/2018
Quick service, knowledgeable Sprinter care
The air conditioner went out as the temperatures were hitting the 90's, Mr. Snowball ordered the parts and got our air conditioner running great.

The 190,000 mile maintenance on our Sprinter van has the transmission working smoother than it has in a long time.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 07/23/2018

KG
Kaelynn G.
Decatur, GA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Kaelynn said she would recommend this business for service.