FT
FREDDIE T.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/27/2020
Great customer service, takes very good care of all my vehicles in a timely manner!

Lithonia, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2020
Service and knowledge.
I always have a great experience at DT Motors.

MILDRED W.
INFINITI FX35
03/07/2020
Great quality work in a timely manner, very courteous, remaining status of vehicle explained.
It is a pleasure to know someone cares about the future of your vehicle.

03/05/2020
Honda major check up at DT found problem with work done at another vendor.
unless you are a mechanic yourself, which I am not, you have to put a lot of faith in your major auto repairs.
deal with people you know that have a good history and a loyal following.
DT Motors has my vote and recommendation.

CT
Chick T.
Atlanta, GA
03/03/2020
Good work
Good work overall. One way you can improve is by listing the obvious faults to the customer even if they came for a specific issue. Most of us reply on our mechanics to advise on the fitness of our vehicle and not just what we can afford to pay for now. This is simply a good business practice and a win win for both parties. Thanks.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2020

Hey Chuck,

Thank you for allowing us to work on your vehicle and taking time to make this suggestion. We will keep it in mind, as we do always appreciate the open dialouge with customers. Also, please feel free to call and ask about your mechanical questions. We look forward to your next visit.

JIM M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/02/2020
allowed another shop to mess up the car. DT Motors, as always, took the mess and quickly corrected it. stay with people you know and trust.
dependable, honest and very reasonable in their pricing.
only reason I am able to keep my older MB is because of DT Motors.
wish every vendor I deal with was like DT.

MJ
Mark J.
Decatur, GA
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Mark said this business has good service.

Decatur, GA
02/23/2020
Oil Change
As usual, Andree' did an excellent job and checked the overall performance of my car suggesting repairs that are safety issues. I thank him for that and trust his judgement.

LP
LAVETTE P.
02/21/2020
Quick, efficient, professional, and friendly service. I don't go anywhere else.

Steve H.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they did what they said they would do and did not add extra repairs. He appreciates the mechanic's expediency and quality of work.

DONNA B.
Conyers, GA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/14/2020
The Best Business Ever
Everytime I take "Sweet Black" to DT Motors I know that the service I receive will be excellent. Andre knows my car! If it needs additional services he will always explain why and leaves it up to me to decide when. However, should it be something critical he would relay that information to me. Excellent customer service and always with a genuine smile. I will continue to patronize DT Motors...I trust them!!
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2020

DAVID W.
Conyers, GA
02/03/2020
Good location
Repairs are completed in a timely manner.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2020

Darryl B.
Dodge Sprinter
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Darryl said Andre is so good that he has his business for life.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2020

Ronnie C.
Lithonia, GA
01/10/2020
Great Service 💯💯
Mr Snowball great service on all my vehicle’s. Best price’s in and around Stonecrest

MONICA W.
Covington, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
01/03/2020
Benz Repair
Andre is great! Professional and pricing was great in comparison to dealership!
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2020