ND
Nick D.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the service was good.

VL
Victor L.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Victor said the business does good work.

LJ
Latrell J.
Covington, GA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Latrell said Andre is the best, his work and his pricing is great.

JOSEPH L.
08/18/2018
Professional service
We have all of our cars serviced at DT Motors. Great Service!!

RT
REGGIE ROBERT T.
08/13/2018
Experience and knowledge
Great job you guys they are very knowledgeable reasonable and they know what they’re doing couldn’t do it without you guys continue to keep up the good work I will recommend you guys to everybody that I know extremely happy with the job that you’ve done on my daughters car thank you keep up the good workExcellent job

JIM M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/10/2018
VW - Leak repair.
as always, they did a great job.
only di what was needed at a reasonable price and in a timely manner.

LATASHA B.
07/28/2018
Trustworthy, Dependable, and Fair
I began going to Mr. Andre’s shop after a local Mazda dealership provided a print out of the “necessary” work that needed to be done to my vehicle. My parents taught me to take care of your vehicle and have preventative maintenance performed on a routine basis and to skip the cheap gas stations. So there was no way in the world I needed this much work performed when only Mazda was doing my maintenance. My mother told me to take my vehicle to Mr. Andre, who was also her mechanic. Mr. Andre’ began educating me on the dealership game that’s often played and laid out an action plan for my vehicle. He actually showed me the work they stated needed “to be done” and identified what they missed. Ever since then, I’ve been a true believer. Note: My Mazda had 7 miles on it when I purchased it in 2006. I now have a little over 235,000 miles on my vehicle and have not experienced any major issues. What more can I say?!

RE
RITA E.
Mc Minnville, TN
Dodge Sprinter
07/20/2018
Quick service, knowledgeable Sprinter care
The air conditioner went out as the temperatures were hitting the 90's, Mr. Snowball ordered the parts and got our air conditioner running great.

The 190,000 mile maintenance on our Sprinter van has the transmission working smoother than it has in a long time.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 07/23/2018

KG
Kaelynn G.
Decatur, GA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Kaelynn said she would recommend this business for service.

ND
Nick D.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the business provided excellent service.

DONNA B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/07/2018
Satisfied Customer
Customer service, Andre's extensive knowledge of Mercedes, integrity, honesty, cost, and effective communication to ensure I walk away understanding the nature of the service provided. I will not go anywhere else!
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Thankyou very much

Roseline G.
Stockbridge, GA
INFINITI QX56
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Roseline said he is an excellent technician, and does a good job.

Milford P.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Milford said the business provided excellent service.

GS
Greg S.
Porsche Panamera
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the service was fast, the staff was professional, and the customer service was good.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

TH
TRAMICO H.
Suwanee, GA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
04/29/2018
Andre is very professional and knowledgeable. It’s great to have a mechanic who not only make efficient repairs but educate about your vehicle.

I will continue to refer his services to my family and friends!
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you very much ,your business is very well appreciated

LH
LLOYD H.
BMW 328i
04/22/2018
Clutch repair
I had my BMW towed in.. My clutch was bad.. The tech showed me where my parts broke and showed me where another part was showing wear and should be replaced rather than wait till it breaks and cost me alot to replace.
His recommendation and saving me later was appreciated

SL
Sebastian L.
Snellville, GA
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Sebastian said the staff is considerate and thorough. They gave him information most people wouldn't.

WB
WILLIE B.
Decatur, GA
04/10/2018
Knowledge, professionalism , friendliness
I had a routine oil chance and break check up. Service was very good. I trust DT motors with my cars.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2018

JIM M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/30/2018
Hoest and Fair Pricing on work that is needed
Like always, the service was done on time and at a reasonable cost. If you want an honest estimate of what if any repairs need to be performed, you have to go to someone you trust. Andre has been working on our vehicles for many years and he is not looking to do work that is not needed.
DT Motors gets my highest recommendation.
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 03/30/2018

MICHEAL H.
03/20/2018
Very satisfied
Very satisfied with the service and guidance ok n maintaining my car. Would definitely recommend to others
Andre S. from DT Motors Auto Repair responded on 03/28/2018