Overall Rating 4.8235324/5Overall Rating 4.8235324/5Overall Rating 4.8235324/5Overall Rating 4.8235324/5rating 4.8235324
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent.
Prompt, even though I was a bit late, and had filters in stock to have me out in no time!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019
GLAD WE COULD TAKE CARE OF YOU, THANK YOU FOR COMING IN!!!!!

2004 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I really appreciate Loyd reaching out to me immediately to talk with me about my concerns. I've always enjoyed working with Loyd - he's a great asset to the company. I worked with Joe for the first time and he is superb as well. Thank you.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Mixed experience, very discouraged.
No longer willing to sit and listen to Fox News in the waiting room or ride in the shuttle with an openly racist driver. Joe and Loyd were great though. It's a shame.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

I am so sorry about your experience with the shuttle driver and the waiting room, We are correcting these issues as I type. Please accept mine and Duncan Hyundai"s most sincere apologies. We value you as a person and a customer. Pleas allow me to take care of your next service appointment. If you need anything at all just call myself or Joe.

NV
Nathan V.
Roanoke, VA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe, Kiki and her sales manager are awesome!!!
I’m not very happy with my car. I’ve had it 3 months and I want to trade for the Sonata 2.0t since the transmission seems more solid and doesn’t wander between gears. I bought a 2018 Hyundai Sonata sport 2.4 from a dealer in Roanoke Va and have not been satisfied with the overall service staff for a few reasons. That being said, I decided to give Duncan Hyundai a call and I spoke with Joe who actually listened to what I had to say he gave me a day to come in. Upon arrival I spoke to Joe and he said he would be handling the service on my car that day. I have been considering upgrading to a nicer Hyundai so while I waited I had the pleasure of working with Kiki to find something else along with her sales manager. They both were awesome and Kiki went over the options of each car that I was interested in and was very personable. I have not traded yet because Hyundai finance wants $3,000 down because I’m financially upside down in their car that I’m not happy with and have only owned it for 3 months. I will be going to Duncan Hyundai for all services from now on and hopefully can upgrade soon! Trust me, it’s worth the drive from Roanoke!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We really appreciate the feedback and value you as a customer. Thank you for choosing to be part of the Duncan Hyundai family!!!!

Joyce G.
Draper, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Timely Service
Excellent service as always. MY FINGER HIT THE WRONG "STAR." IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 5-STAR RATING!!!!!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

THANK YOU FOR COMING IN, SORRY WE COULD NOT GET THE LAST STAR. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND VALUE YOU AS A CUSTOMER.

RP
Rhonda P.
Peterstown, WV
01/17/2019 Category: Service
I am very happy with the service at Duncan!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019
WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR CHOOSING US!!!!!

LC
Leighann C.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance/ oil change
No comments.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019
THANKS FOR COMING IN AND THE REVIEW. WE ARE WORKING ON OUR UPDATING OF CUSTOMERS AND VALUE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Donald L.
Radford, VA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Came in for oil change and tire rotation
Done a very good job on my vehicle, and was very polite and helpful
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019
ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU,THANKS FOR COMING IN!!!!!

James W.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Loyd at Duncan Hyundai
He did a really excellent job. As did his colleague whose name I did not catch. Fine fellow.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019
WE REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

EW
Edward W.
Salem, VA
Courteous and professional service
The service was very professional. The staff person went out of his way to explain linking cell phone with Bluetooth for the car's visual display for driving directions.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019
ALWAYS HERE TO HELP!! THANKS FOR COMING IN, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Extremely friendly service
Treat you like a close family member!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019
THANKS FOR BEING A MEMBER OF OUR HYUNDAI FAMILY!!!
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

2017 Hyundai Azera
EXCELLENT
THEY ARE GREAT!!!!
THANKS!!!!

EW
Edwin W.
Shawsville, VA
service
I have always had a good experience. I am also looking for Duncan's to fix my car due to an accident.

AW
Anthony W.
Excellent service!
Duncan Hyundai is an excellent place. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019
THANKS FOR THE REVIEW, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CUSTOMER!!!!!

David M.
Goldbond, VA
treats you like family
took to long to change oil and rotate tires
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019
I want to apologize for the time it took to complete your service. We really appreciate your business . Thank you for coming in!!!!!!!

TL
Tina L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2019 Category: Service
My Review
The people are very nice and they let you know ahead of time if your vehicle needs other repairs.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019
THANKS FOR LETTING US TAKE CARE OF YOU, WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Michael R.
Elliston, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
The service department will go the extra mile to help you out. They are very knowledgeable about the cars that they sell and I trust them.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019
THANKS FOR BEING IN OUR DUNCAN HYUNDAI FAMILY, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & quick
People were friendly..Everything was taken care of within a few hours, they called and let me know what was done & were very polite. I just didn’t realize that there was 2 separate service depts (I think that’s more of a Duncan thing), I deal with Shelor and you go to one place and they take the car where it needs to be serviced. Just a suggestion, put a service dept sign lower on the building also.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEDBACK ON YOUR VISIT. WE WILL LOOK INTO MOVING A SERVICE DEPARTMENT SIGN INTO A MORE RECOGNIZABLE SPACE.

Lynn S.
Willis, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and efficient! Very comfortable waiting area.
They figured out the problem efficiently!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR BEING PART OF OUR HYUNDAI FAMILY!!!!

Albert S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Excellence
As always, reliable, efficient, and excellent personal service. Lloyd and his team are the best vehicle maintenance professionals in the NRV.
THANK YOU!!!!!

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Great service. Very friendly staff.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019
AWESOME CUSTOMER, THANKS FOR COMING IN!!!