Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5rating 4.8181818
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

AG
Angela G.
Hardy, VA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I live in Roanoke but I purchased my vehicle at Duncan because of the way I was treated. I shopped at Hyundai in Roanoke but they did not give me outstanding customer service that Duncan did. I really like the service I get from the service dept. I have been there and 4 times and every experience has been great. Keep up the good work Duncan!

MV
Meesaca V.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and informative staff
I visited Duncan Hyundai to get a software update on my 2013 Sonata. The manager was very informative, took time in addressing some other issues that I had with my car, and got them fixed in this visit.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019
WE ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!!

James D.
Natural Bridge Station, VA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
The people make it great
Great group of people..
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019
GLAD WE COULD BE HERE FOR YOU, THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!!

NV
Nathan V.
Roanoke, VA
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Joe is awesome
Always get good service from Joe
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019
THAMK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!

Timothy B.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Dependable
As I've said in past reviews, I wouldn't take my car to any other dealership for service. Duncan Hyundai always accommodates my work schedule when setting service appointments. The entire staff is friendly and great to work with!!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!!

DA
Duane A.
Pulaski, VA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Sonata review
They done a great job getting my car fixed.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

SO SORRY WE COULDN'T DO ENOUGH TO GIVE 5 STAR SERVICE, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN DO BETTER NEXT TIME IN!!!!!

LG
Lisa G.
Elliston, VA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Did a great job - courteous and friendly!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Donald L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tire replaced
Was very helpful
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019
AWESOME CUSTOMER, THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

EK
Edward K.
Pilot, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
The staff
They are always ready for me when I get there and get my car in immediately....never had a problem with any work they have done for me....first class operation....
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019
THANK YOU!!!!

A-ok
Done
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019
I would like to apologize for not being able to give you 5 star service, We appreciate your business and hopefully we can do a better job next time.

Jeff R.
Draper, VA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
I’ve always been treated well. Service as promised with fair prices. Lloyd and his staff are great.
Thank you for your continued business, It is greatly appreciated!!!!1

Great Dealer
Great Dealer and excellent service department. Reliable, on time, thorough and honest.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Prompt courteous service
Service was conducted in a prompt manner and resolved all issues.
THANK YOU!!!!!

Louise Marie M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
AMAZING.
I’ve been to several Hyundai dealers (I’ve owned three Hyundais). And this is by far the best: the service department is professional and honest. Sales are thorough and wonderful. Always satisfied.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019
Thanks for making us your goto dealer for all your needs, We appreciate your continued patronage.

Donald L.
Roanoke, VA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable service department.
We have always been pleased with the service we receive. Loyd and Joe always answer our many questions in a courteous and professional way. We have found all individuals associated with the Hyundai brand to be a pleasure to deal with.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATRONAGE, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!

GS
Gerald S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
New Tire and TPMS Sensor
Lloyd , Joe and the Hyundai service team did another fine job!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019
THANK YOU!!!!!

HH
Hailey H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fantastic Service Department
I was able to make a quick and convenient appointment for my inspection. Joe, in the service department, was so helpful and so friendly. I had a few minor issues with my vehicle and he explained everything in detail so that I understood what was being done to my car. Fantastic Service!!!!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING DUNCAN HYUNDAI!!!!! WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND I WILL FORWARD THIS REVIEW TO JOE.

LO
Lindsay O.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
New car purchase and service
Lloyd is always so friendly and helpful!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, THANK YOU!!!

Christina M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Super nice people
Lloyd in Service is excellent. Always friendly and helpful
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019
THANKS SO MUCH, WE APPRECIATE YOU COMING IN!!!!

KL
Karen L.
Fairlawn, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Every experience I have had with Duncan, from purchasing my vehicle, to service and to repair has been excellent. Loyd in the Service Department has always been wonderful. He has made sure I have the service I need for my vehicle without any unnecessary added expense.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019
GLAD WE CAN BE HERE FOR YOU, YOU BUSINESS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!