Overall Rating 4.8124975/5Overall Rating 4.8124975/5Overall Rating 4.8124975/5Overall Rating 4.8124975/5rating 4.8124975
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Michael G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Well done!
Very friendly staff and the work very professional!

Chyril S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
My first time visit and it was good experience. My only suggestion would be for service people to explain how the service went, and the information marked on check off sheet. It's nice hear how much tread is left on third and how worn brakes and rotors are and what items need be changed in near future.

Shawsville, VA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
We have purchased 4 vehicles from Duncan Hyundai in the past three years, our sales guy Nick over at Hyundai is the best. Always see the same smiling faces and the service department is great, Michael is our guy in the service department! In and out for my oil change and inspection. Thank you all!!!

Pulaski, VA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Always fast friendly service
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018
THANKS FOR COMING IN, IT IS ALWAY GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!!

Jorden C.
Mount Vernon, AR
11/03/2018 Category: Service
They really care about there customers.
I had left a review earlier cause I was unsatisfied.. but they quickly fixed what was going on. The service manager really cares about his customers and I’m happy I used this dealership!

11/03/2018 Category: Service
It’s okay
They changed my oil and said they would change my head light but it still isn’t working :/
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR LIGHT NOT BEING REPLACED. I DID SEE WHERE YOU HAD TWO OTHER BULBS OUT, DID THESE GET REPLACED. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL GET YOUR VEHICLE IN AND YOUR LIGHTS FIXED ON ME. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU.

Loyd E. Sowder
Lsowder@duncanauto.net
(540)382-2100 ext 2302
Duncan Hyundai

Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018
IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE FEEL FRE TO CONTACT ME.

Bastian, VA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service was completed as promised and in a timely manner.

Maura M.
Blacksburg, VA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and helpful. I was surprised to see how reasonable the pricing was and how fast they fixed my car! Definitely returning.

Salem, VA
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service in the service dept
Loyd was so great!!

Pearisburg, VA
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Friendly staff and service was done in a short time.

Jaren M.
Dunbar, WV
GREAT WORK & CUSTOMER SERVICE
This was my second time going to Duncan Hyundai for service and the experience couldn't have been better. I advised the service rep I would wait for my car and that I had plenty of work to do while I waited. The service rep gave me a table to work on and the hospitality was as if I were at a hotel. Not only was the customer service great but the work they performed on my car was very well and high quality. I would highly recommend!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING US FOR YOUR SERVICE CENTER, THANK YOU!!!!!

Tara S.
Radford, VA
Awesome service!
Great service as usual. Thanks for all your hard work. I am bringing another car in tomorrow. See you then. Thanks for the awesome work.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018
AWESOME CUSTOMERS MAKE OUR JOB EASY, THANKS FOR CHOOSING US!!!!

MK
Moataz K.
Lexington, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and prompt service.
THANK YOU!!!!!

PS
Patricia S.
Radford, VA
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick, Thorough, and Courteous.
I am very pleased with this dealership. There is no hassle getting appointments, they are quick and thorough with servicing, and everyone is very professional and courteous.
There is nothing I would change with this dealership. I have been more than satisfied with everyone since the day we bought this car.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018
WE ARE SO GLAD WE COULD BE HERE FOR YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Sandra W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service vehicle at the last minute, without appointment.
Had a dead battery (5 years old), called Lloyd ( Service Person Extraordinaire) and told him my my problem. I was able to jump start my car and drove to the dealership. New battery installed and on my way in about an hour. I have always received excellent, fair, and honest service from Duncan's.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you, we really appreciate you choosing us.

Michael G.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
First Dealership Experience!
Staff very friendly and thorough.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018
Thanks for coming in, we appreciate your business.

Blacksburg, VA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Long-Term Loyal Customer - Still Satisfied
Loyd and team continue to deliver great service. I have recommended them many times over the years and will continue to do so.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018
THANK YOU!!!!

Joseph S.
Wytheville, VA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome duncan Hyundai
This is the second Hyundai i purchased from Nick at Duncan's. The service keeps me coming back.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING PART OF OUR FAMILY!!!!!

KG
Kelli G.
Dublin, VA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people
Even took the time to call me about a jacket that was forgot in the waiting room! Very caring people.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018
ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YOU, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

10/18/2018 Category: Service
Never Disappointed
Lloyd and Amanda make the car maintenance process smooth and easy. I never leave disappointed. The service is great!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018
THANKS FOR COMING IN!!!!

RP
Rhonda P.
Peterstown, WV
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with the service I always get at Duncan Hyundai.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING OUR CUSTOMER, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!