10/16/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
I just love this place!!!!!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Dublin, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great service department
They always went above and beyond to make sure they took care of me
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THE SURVEY' WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Tara S.
Radford, VA
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service !
Thank you for the great service. I bring all of my vehicles there. I trust them and feel like they have fair prices and do really good thorough work . I will be back soon. Thank you so much.

Always a job well done.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020
I AM SO SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET 5 STAR SERVICE. I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN ON YOUR NEXT TRIP. PLEASE CALL ME WITH ANY CONCERNS.

Loyd E. Sowder

10/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service giant
Great as always.!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW AND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

SK
Shandi K.
Pulaski, VA
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Always great friendly service
Customer service is one of my main concerns when going anywhere and Duncan Hyundai has always been one of the best for over 9 years now!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

James D.
Daleville, VA
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Excelant Service Department !!!!
When I had an issue with My Hyundai Sonata I interviewed service advisors both locally and far away. I was concerned with the variation is knowledge and expertise. I selected Duncan Hyundai because the service advisor understood my vehicle and the issues surrounding it. Although I had to have may car towed to Christiansburg VA for the service it was ABSOLUTLY WORTH IT !!!! In my opinion Duncan Hyundai's service team is second to none and I would refer anybody with a Hyundai to them for service.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND THE SURVEY!!!!!

MY
Miriam Y.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, THANK YOU!!!!!!

WW
Wayne W.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Good, honest customer service.
Service performed with honesty and work was done as expected, in a timely manner.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

FB
Fred B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and Parts
Service and Parts Departments have always helped me with good attitudes; leaving me smiling until the next time.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020
WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW, THANK YOU!!!!!

CR
Caleb R.
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Great communication
Thanks for keeping me posted on the progress of my visit!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!!!

Pulaski, VA
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Loyal Customer
Nobody takes care of you better than they do and for that they have earned my loyalty.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND TAKING THE TIME FOR THE SURVEY, THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

Russell M.
Mc Coy, VA
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great People, Great Service
I'm very satisfied with the people there! Not as happy with my second Hyundai Sonata though, it's a 2015 and has 36k miles and the paint is flying off of the roof and Hyundai doesn't want to fix it. I love the car but I definitely wouldn't recommend a white Hyundai to anyone!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!! SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE PAINT.

Chelsey B.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Duncan Hyundai
Everyone is friendly and extremely knowledgeable!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020
WONDERFUL CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU MAKE OUR JOB ENJOYABLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!

Tara S.
Radford, VA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Fabulous service.
Thank you so much for the excellent service. See you soon. Thank you.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!!

PO
Peter O.
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer advisor with fast diagnosis of Hyundai cars
The advisor was excellent when I called to make an appointment with my vehicle. They were able to service the car on time and recommendations made. I like the make and model of Hyundai cars especially the 2013 Sonata. It is a favorite car I love to drive and gas consumption is good and not as bad as my previous car I traded 4 years ago for the 2013 Sonata. My wife prefers a Hyundai brand as a second car and we are considering that soon. Go and test drive and you will like the Hyundai models.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND TAKING THE TIME FOR THE SURVEY!!!!!!