ZT
Zahra T.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
It was an overall good service. The staff is nice and polite.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

TL
Terry L.
Floyd, VA
04/02/2021 Category: Service
ABS recall
They did the work when they said they would in the amount of time it would take.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Rocky Mount, VA
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Better service.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE, WE STRIVE TO DO OUR BEST AND SOMETIMES WE FALL SHORT. WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINES AND SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK I CAN PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

RL
Rene L.
Fairlawn, VA
04/01/2021 Category: Service
I have been a customer for 20 years and always appreciate the high quality of service from Loyd Sowder and his team.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

AW
Anthony W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Another amazing experience.
I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere other Duncan Hyundai. The staff is wonderful, the dealership is clean & very nice. I get amazing service from start to finish & couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021
AWESOME CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU MAKE OUR JOB A JOY!!!!!!THANKS!!!!

AG
Amanda G.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional and Knowledgeable Service
Exceptional customer service and knowledgeable, friendly staff.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

YJ
Yera J.
03/25/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

I wish to personally apologize for the lack of communication with you about the time estimate given you on this Campaign. Any problems we are having is not your responsibility or problem. These matter have been addressed and I can assure you they will not happen again. I am so sorry about all of the inconviences we caused do to our lack of communication. In the future please call or email me directly for any appointments or concerns.

Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!! IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU PERSONALLY!!

Timothy S.
Radford, VA
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/24/2021 Category: Service
excellence
Always efficient, timely, all work complete,scheduling prompt
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU COMING TO US, THANK YOU!!!!!

Donald L.
Radford, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation.
Always very helpful and polite in every way, and I do recommend them to others that I work with and know
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW AND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

PP
Paul P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Consistently great service
Simply just the best customer service you can experience. Above average in every aspect.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

JV
Jose V.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Calidad y buen servicio
Siempre te atienden de la mejor manera, y los vehículos son de alta calidad
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS. PLEASE NEXT TIME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONLET ME KNOW DIRECTLY AND I WILL GET SOMEONE WHO MAY BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN THE WORK BETTER TO YOU. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

PO
Peter O.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Best experience to service your car is Duncan Hyundai
I always have a great experience servicing my 2013 Sonata at Duncan Hyundai. From my opinion, respect and patience is their hallmark because each time I send my car for servicing I experience something new and they are friendly and they give prompt response with updates to you your vehicle. I never like to give reviews but where there is praise give it. The most remarkable experience was after my 2013 Sonata had a flat tire after service in this snow, I was given a loaner car for the weekend and beyond until the car was fixed. They really care about their customers needs and I recommend you to go there and experience quality customer service. There was no pressure to return the car and that's what I mean by patience and treating customers with respect. One more thing I like about Duncan Hyundai is their Shuttle service and they are unbeatable because they dropped me at home and picked me when the car was ready. With discounts and other incentives I will go there and suggest go there to experience their service.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Janis B.
Pulaski, VA
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Top Quality Across the Board
We have been going to Duncan for the last 9 years since we bought our car from them. The service is excellent. The maintenance personnel are diligent and take care to make things right. The service manager is thorough and very conscientious. The people there are all kind and customer service is a priority. Can't say enough good things about them.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE KIND WORDS. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU!!!!

HB
Holly B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Always a Great experience with Duncan. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/13/2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Pulaski, VA
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Mud Guards for my Kona
I ordered mud guards, what a mistake. They are a pathetic excuse for mud guards. Hyundai should leave the manufacture of this accessory to outside manufacturers.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW, THANK YOU!!!!!!