Overall Rating 4.8235324/5Overall Rating 4.8235324/5Overall Rating 4.8235324/5Overall Rating 4.8235324/5rating 4.8235324
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Donald L.
Radford, VA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Very good service and very helpful
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019
ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE YOU!!!!!

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service As Usual!
Loyd and Team at Duncan Hyundai continue to provide me with great service. I trust them with any of my family's vehicles and recommend them to others that value trustworthiness and professionalism.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019
THANKS FOR THE REVIEW, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Pulaski, VA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly & always does a great job!
THANK YOU!!!!!

LJ
Luci J.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for always getting the service done on my car efficiently. Every interaction I've had from buying my car in November 2017 up to now has been friendly and professional. Thanks for all you do guys!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019
GLAD YOU CHOSE US AS YOUR HYUNDAI DEALER, THANK YOU!!!!!

Dorothy H.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Old Car. . . .Little Ole Lady
I have a 2004 Santa Fe and am a senior citizen myself. . . .I appreciate Duncan Hyundai's close attention during my car's "yearly check up". . .I feel confident in continuing to drive this car because I know that Duncan has given it another "clean bill of health"
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019
WE ARE REALLY GLAD YOU LET US TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Mendie C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Was super quick and easy
Was in and out in about a hour
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019
THANKS FOR COMING IN!!!!!

Jennifer P.
Dublin, VA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good work!
Everyone in the service department is always friendly, helpful and accommodating.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019
CUSTOMERS LIKE YOURSELF MAKE OUR JOB AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Timothy B.
Engine Replaced
I heard a knocking/ticking sound coming from beneath my car which was thought to be the heat shield. I took my car to Duncan where I always have it serviced and they discovered that the engine was in fact bad and needed to be replaced. Lloyd Sowder immediately informed me that Hyundai would be replacing the engine for free which was a weight lifted from my shoulders. I was ecstatic especially since the 2013 Sonato had 140,000 miles on the engine. Lloyd arranged for me to leave with a rental (Honda HR-V) at no charge. I kept the vehicle until my engine had been replaced which was approximately 4 weeks. I couldn't ask for better service. I highly recommend anyone looking for a Hyundai or Honda to pay Duncan Hyundai a visit. Top notch staff and service department.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

We are so glad we could take care of this for you, We really appreciate your business!!!!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good Customer Service
As usual, I rarely have anything negative to say about the customer service here. Every time, the person greeting me is pleasant and they always verify my information. I also like there is enough seating in the waiting area and if you have questions you are always welcome to ask. I also like online appointment scheduling because it makes it easier than having to call and make the appointment. Overall, I enjoy the service from Duncan Hyundai
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Great customers like you make our job much more pleasant. Thanks for choosing Duncan's for your service needs.

2009 Hyundai Accent
Timing Belt
The service team is always good (Lloyd and I think James? who sits right next to him). They were very considerate. I would have expected a little more discount ($50), given the extra 1 hour I had to wait. Nevertheless, I like their service, professionalism and helpfulness.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019
I would like to apologize for the extra time it took to complete your vehicle. We always try to get things completed in a timely manner. We will do better next time. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!

Shirley W.
Fairlawn, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
2012 Hyundai
I never have any dreads when I have my car serviced at Duncan's. Everyone is always friendly and courteous and the work is done in a timely manner. I want to keep my vehicle in excellent condition so I'm glad that In can feel comfortable putting it in the hands of the service people at Duncan Hyundai.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We are so happy that you chose us to be your Service Center.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

TQ
Tammy Q.
Hillsville, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
review
great service, would highly recommend
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019
AWESOME CUSTOMER, THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!!

CQ
Charles Edward Q.
Quick Service !!!
Car did not have a appointment and was ready fo pickup by end of day !
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

SO GLAD WE COULD FIT YOU IN, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Wytheville, VA
Fantastic!
Super customer service! Great people!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019
THANK YOU!!!!!

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Had inspection and oil change done. Service was excellent and done in a reasonable amount of time while I waited. Staff was courteous and professional, explaining to me other things that needed to be done prior to performing the work.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

We really appreciate your business. Thanks so very much for choosing Duncan Hyundai as your SERVICE CENTER!!!!

Bernard H.
Pulaski, VA
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Review
Good experience
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you, We really appreciate your business!!!!!

Mary L.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Duncan Hyundai is always helpful, reliable and professional. It is very easy to make and appointment and get a vehicle serviced.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019
THANK YOU FOR COMING IN!!!!!!

Chyril S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Another great visit
Another great visit. I was able drop my car off in the morning and had it by that afternoon. Good service report and they provided me with an update on my recall.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019
Thanks for being part of the Duncan Family, We really appreciate your business!!!!!

Michael D.
Hillsville, VA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Listening & Doing
Loyd Sowder lisrens to your coccerns and tries to help you eith the best option.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING US AS YOUR HYUNDAI DEALER!!!!

Judy L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019 Category: Service
The service is beyond reproach. They always check with me before doing anything to my car. Lloyd Sowder is the very best manager.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thanks so much for letting us take care of you. We really appreciate you coming in!!!!!!!