Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Donald L.
Roanoke, VA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service is excellent
Purchased our 2011 Hyundai Genesis new and have been so pleased with personnel in the service department. Wouldn’t take our car anywhere else for service!
THANK YOU!!!!!

Jessica R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Exceptional service
Loyd didn't have any availabilities for me to get my car serviced before I had to take my son to a doctor's appointment that is 3 hours away. I had procrastinated and time had gotten away from me so I called 2 days ahead of time. Being the great person he is; he worked us in because he felt that our safety was more important. This is why I keep coming back to have my vehicle serviced. Exceptional service like this and going above and beyond. Can't thank these guys enough for all their hard work.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021
THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND THE REVIEW!!!!!! ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!

I like
They are professionals and the service is really good.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021
Thank you so much for your feedback about the online scheduler and the need to have better communication skills about your vehicles status. The new programs we are using are supposed to correct this so next time we might be able to give you 5 star service. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Please contact me with any future concerns.

Loyd E. Sowder
Lsowder@duncanauto.net
(540)382-2100 ext 2302
Duncan Hyundai

Vienna, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
Service and personnel were great. Had appointment and took longer than expected to get car in to diagnose k own problem. Once in fixed quickly and fixed another issue. Would definitely recommend.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXTENDED TIME ON YOUR VEHICLE. WE ARE CONSTANTLY ADJUSTING OUR SCHEDULING TO TRY AND NOT CAUSE ANYBODY AN EXTENDED DURATION FOR SERVICE. SO SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU AND ANY LACK OF COMMUNICATION THAT WOULD HAVE MADE THIS A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE. PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH ANY FUTURE CONCERNS.

Loyd E. Sowder

Thomas G.
Dublin, VA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Great service and always friendly and
professional staff.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/20/2021
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!

05/17/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff, great service
Duncan Hyundai service department is the best. I’ve been bringing my cars here for years. The staff are great and my car is always well taken care of.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021
Thank you very much for your business!!!!!

EK
Edward K.
Pulaski, VA
05/13/2021 Category: Service
great service department
Loyd and Dragon always make sure my cars are poperly serviced.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Tiarra S.
Elkton, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
They workers were so nice. They were always pleasant to talk to. They even talked to my parents when I needed extra help understanding. Great experience
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021
WE ARE SO GLAD WE COULD BE HERE FOR YOU, THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

WJ
Walker J.
Speedwell, VA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Loyd Is Great!
Not only do we love our Hyundai, we get excellent service from the Service Department. Loyd is always so friendly and helpful. We trust him to let us know what is going on, what we need to do, and we just have a good time with him. Great job, Loyd!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021
AMAZING CUSTOMERS ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE YOU, THANKS FOR COMING IN!!!!!!!

Donald D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
The staff is always friendly and courteous and the quality of work is outstanding

PA
Peter A.
Blacksburg, VA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Duncan is amazing!!
I currently own six vehicles purchased from a Duncan dealership; three of six from Duncan Hyundai. The sales staff provides excellent advice on the vehicle that is the right fit. They even follow up regularly after the sale to ensure everything is well. The service staff is totally awesome!! Lloyd and Dragon are very knowledgeable and provide accurate, timely, professional advice on car maintenance. Duncan Hyundai is an exceptional dealership!!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED PATRONAGE. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!!

Donald L.
Radford, VA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Oil change, and a recall repair
They are always there when I need them
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

LV
Larry V.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service
I couldn't ask for a better service department, they are always honest and straight forward. Hands down the best dealership around!
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

WE ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER, THANK YOU!!!!!

Donald D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
I brought my 2019 Tucson in for a warranty repair. As always the knowledgeable mechanics and friendly staff had me in and out in no time.
Loyd E S. from Duncan Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!