Dundas Valley Collision Centre

DK
Daphne K.
11/14/2019
Dundas Valley Collision
Dundas Valley Collision was excellent. Customer service was amazing. Highly recommend!!

JV
Jim V.
08/19/2019
Honest
Truck was repaired as good as new and delivered nicely detailed. Even got a credit back when it was discovered that I had been overcharged for some parts.

Jeff G.
08/13/2019
Timely
Neil the manager was fantastic with knowing the importance of the quality of job I wanted and that getting my vehicle back in a quick timely manner.

KP
Karen P.
Wiarton, ON
06/26/2019
Discussed required repairs and found a cheaper option.

James K.
06/17/2019
Dundas Valley Collision
Your service was first class from the first contact with the appraiser to the last contact while picking up the car. The appraisal was accurate and everyone that I was in contact with was very personable.

I would recommend your company to anyone that I meet.

LL
Leslie L.
03/12/2019
Excellent service!
I was very pleased with my experience. From start to finish, there was a high level of professionalism and service beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend.

KW
Kathy W.
01/14/2019
Everyone was so helpful/friendly - AND - they did a great job on my car. Worked closely with my insurance company and even set up my car rental. Everyone was great! I would recommend them to anyone.

PS
Paul S.
01/07/2019
Great customer experience, from start to finish
I brought my car to Dundas Valley Collision as an insurance claim. It is an old, high mileage vehicle. Right from the start, I knew I was not in a stereotypical Collision Repair center. The office was clean and bright, the staff were pleasant and helpful. They explained the process to me, and drove me to the rental car outlet. They kept me informed throughout the process, and the repair they carried out was perfect. I have never experienced this level of customer service at any repair shop.

RP
Robert P.
10/17/2018
Professional
Neil was very courteous and understood my concerns. He came up with an option to repair my car that was quick and relatively inexpensive

ES
E S.
06/18/2018
Fabulous work and service
I slide into a post in freezing rain, first accident in almost 40 years. The people at DVC were so nice, it made the whole process much easier. My car came back in pristine condition!!
The paint job was so well blended that you can’t tell that it was repainted. The car was so clean inside and out when I got it back. Incredible work and great service!! They get a high 5 from me.

Ang B.
11/18/2017
Awesome work!!
Very good work, quick turnaround and friendly faces

NH
Nicole H.
11/13/2017
Quality Work
Van was close to totaled in an accident and now it is like brand new. Communication was great through out the process.

HS
Hannah S.
12/25/2015
Quality work
Quality work. Friendly staff. My car was fixed quickly.

KN
Konstantyn N.
06/27/2015
Unprofessional
Very frustrating experience

Judith S.
MI
04/04/2012 Category: Collision
Spoke with Ted. He said everything went very well.