Marvonna W.
04/25/2018
Outstanding customer service!!!
I've been coming to Dunlap Automotive for a few years now Joe and his staff has always been good to me and my daughters he always make sure the repairs are done on time and safe for us to drive on the road . Joe and his staff on my book will be not only my car repairman bit a friend for life. Thank you Dunlap Automotive for all you have done for me and my family family w love and appreciate you so much.

SZ
Sal Z.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Sal said this business gives good service.

LC
Lonnie C.
Jeep Liberty
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Lonnie said the service was excellent. The staff was friendly, helpful and trustworthy.

EC
Enrique C.
Glendale, AZ
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Enrique said he liked the business because they are very professional. They charge a good price, and they do what they say they will do.

AL
Anthony L.
Chrysler Concorde
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ivy. She said this business has great customer service.

MELISA R.
Kia Sorento
08/22/2016
Honest and kind
Always polite..quick to get an appointment and very helpful. Joe had always been trustworthy and communicates everything I need to know.

EB
ELBY B.
08/21/2016
Repairs done right at a fair price.
Joe, his family and staff are always willing to go the extra step to help you with your vehicle. They know you and your family rely on your vehicle and need it to be safe and reliable.

LR
Luis R.
Glendale, AZ
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Luis said they did a good job and this is the 2nd or 3rd time he has been there. They are attentive and provide good customer service.

Rick S.
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said he had a good experience with the business.

SR
Stephanie R.
Arizona
Acura TSX
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business is honest and she trusts them.

Carl H.
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Carl said everything was great at this business. He is a repeat customer and he is very pleased with the service. Joe is a terrific guy. Everything was perfect with this experience.

Rudy G.
Toyota Prius V
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Rudy said the business is really good, and Joe knows his job. He's really impressed with the facility, their employee's are all really honest.

David D.
Avondale, AZ
Kia Sedona
06/28/2016 Category: Service
David said this business was very helpful and they figured out what was wrong with his vehicle, but they were able to fix it in a timely manner for a good price.

LT
LINDA T.
Buick Century
06/25/2016
Full service
My engine light came on and I took my car to Joe, over at Dunlap Automotive. He's been very good to me and my car for the past two years. He explained that my car was running lien and explained what that was and what was involved in finding the exact problem. Since it might take a few hours, I made an appointment for the following week. Before that date, I had my tires checked and was told that I needed three tires. I needed to find the cost of the Lien gas problem so that I could make an informed decision about the tires. Two days before the appointment, the driver's side window fell into my door and the motor wouldn't work. I didn't realize that Joe could fix the window and proved tires with free road service and warranties. The price was reasonable and I would highly recommend Dunlap Automotive for any car problem. I don't know if he has any restrictions on the types of service he does, but he has done well by me and I will continue to let him service my car.

FB
FELICIA B.
Kia Sorento
06/16/2016
He the best in the West
Very honest dependable do excellent work

CRISTINA S.
06/13/2016
Always reliable, honest and responsive
When I first moved out to AZ and had car troubles the tow truck driver told me Joe was honest and reliable and that he highly recommended him. For the first few visits, I'd always have Joe talk first with my mechanic from home, who knew my car well, before I'd authorize the work b/c I didn't want to get ripped off. I've been going to Dunlap Automotive for 8 years now and have had a great experience. Joe has always offered great service and prices and given honest assessments. I am so happy with Dunlap Automotive!

BILL M.
05/31/2016
Cooling system flush, oil change, check my brake linings and a trip check.
I dropped off my Jeep and it was ready when Joe told me it would be.
Joe has worked on a number of my vehicles and his work is always top notch. He does it right the first time.

HJ
Heather J.
Avondale, AZ
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Heather said this business is very good and they treat their customers the way they should be treated. Their customer service goes beyond any other facility she has ever been to.

CK
Carl K.
05/22/2016 Category: Service
Carl said this business was very professional. They were communicative in advance of work and paid attention to detail. He was extremely satisfied. He would like to thank them for the good job done and looks forward to them fixing the Celica he plans to take in within the next couple of weeks.

BP
Ben P.
Peoria, AZ
Chevrolet Suburban
05/22/2016 Category: Service
Ben said after the work this business performed, his vehicle is running well. They have a friendly staff who was able to explain to him the situation of what was wrong with his vehicle pretty well. They did a good job and got the service done in a good amount of time. He would go back to them.