Latest Review almost 2 years ago

CP
Cathy P.
11/23/2018
I found my mechanics
Since my husband was taken from me, I have had a tough time finding a mechanic that wouldn't tell me I needed everything from a new chassis to a new air freshener. I've been taken for thousands of dollars when all I needed was a tune-up or oil change. One local mechanic ruined my transmission when I took my car in for new struts. So, I was very shy about taking my car to another mechanic. A friend suggested Dunlap Automotive. They're close to my workplace and open on Saturday. I made an appointment to take in my van. The communication was very personable. They even called my van by name. Yes, I name my cars after ancestors. I took my Wilbur in for an oil change expecting to get a lecture of how many leaks it had, how it needed a new master cylinder and brakes and timing chain. But, no. They did exactly what they said they would. Wilbur is running much better. I appreciate that. Of course, I'd want to know if something is needed. But, I don't like to be upsold on something I don't need. The guys at Dunlap Automotive were super and got the work done in less time than they estimated. After trying four different mechanics, I was proud to tell my husband that I've found mechanics who will look out for me ...and for Wilbur. Thanks Guys!

Marvonna W.
04/25/2018
Outstanding customer service!!!
I've been coming to Dunlap Automotive for a few years now Joe and his staff has always been good to me and my daughters he always make sure the repairs are done on time and safe for us to drive on the road . Joe and his staff on my book will be not only my car repairman bit a friend for life. Thank you Dunlap Automotive for all you have done for me and my family family w love and appreciate you so much.

SZ
Sal Z.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Sal said this business gives good service.

LC
Lonnie C.
Jeep Liberty
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Lonnie said the service was excellent. The staff was friendly, helpful and trustworthy.

EC
Enrique C.
Glendale, AZ
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Enrique said he liked the business because they are very professional. They charge a good price, and they do what they say they will do.

AL
Anthony L.
Chrysler Concorde
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Ivy. She said this business has great customer service.

MELISA R.
Kia Sorento
08/22/2016
Honest and kind
Always polite..quick to get an appointment and very helpful. Joe had always been trustworthy and communicates everything I need to know.

EB
ELBY B.
08/21/2016
Repairs done right at a fair price.
Joe, his family and staff are always willing to go the extra step to help you with your vehicle. They know you and your family rely on your vehicle and need it to be safe and reliable.

LR
Luis R.
Glendale, AZ
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Luis said they did a good job and this is the 2nd or 3rd time he has been there. They are attentive and provide good customer service.

Rick S.
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said he had a good experience with the business.

SR
Stephanie R.
Arizona
Acura TSX
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business is honest and she trusts them.

Carl H.
07/11/2016 Category: Service
Carl said everything was great at this business. He is a repeat customer and he is very pleased with the service. Joe is a terrific guy. Everything was perfect with this experience.

Rudy G.
Toyota Prius V
06/30/2016 Category: Service
Rudy said the business is really good, and Joe knows his job. He's really impressed with the facility, their employee's are all really honest.

David D.
Avondale, AZ
Kia Sedona
06/28/2016 Category: Service
David said this business was very helpful and they figured out what was wrong with his vehicle, but they were able to fix it in a timely manner for a good price.

LT
LINDA T.
Buick Century
06/25/2016
Full service
My engine light came on and I took my car to Joe, over at Dunlap Automotive. He's been very good to me and my car for the past two years. He explained that my car was running lien and explained what that was and what was involved in finding the exact problem. Since it might take a few hours, I made an appointment for the following week. Before that date, I had my tires checked and was told that I needed three tires. I needed to find the cost of the Lien gas problem so that I could make an informed decision about the tires. Two days before the appointment, the driver's side window fell into my door and the motor wouldn't work. I didn't realize that Joe could fix the window and proved tires with free road service and warranties. The price was reasonable and I would highly recommend Dunlap Automotive for any car problem. I don't know if he has any restrictions on the types of service he does, but he has done well by me and I will continue to let him service my car.