Business Solutions

Duran Truck & Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SHAWN S.
06/19/2022
Thorough and competent
Friendly and able to fix the problems at a reasonable price and timely

GA
GINA A.
06/15/2022
Integrity! Integrity! Integrity! 10/10
After my experience with Duran Truck and Auto I will be bringing all my future vehicles here. When a different shop really tried to take me I thankfully...

JOHN H.
05/26/2022
Excellent service with friendly staff
Was recommended by family and friends. Was very pleased with my experience. Thank you.

PP
PAT P.
04/18/2022
Great mechanic that will take good care of you and your car.
I have been using Durans Truck and Auto about 5 years. I have found Joe Duran to be honest, trustworthy and a good mechanic. He has helped me when I was in a...

BP
BO P.
04/08/2022
Best Shop in Idaho
Ill always bring any vehicle i have here. Downright honest and fair people. Great mechanics. Very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend this shop...