Latest Review about 2 months ago

Bryan J.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
DWP does a great job. One of the only places I trust to work on my vehicles.

BC
Brenda C.
04/15/2018 Category: Service
User friendly
I’m a widow with two college age children, Daniel listens to my observations about what’s wrong with the vehicle. And respecfully calls with an estimate before he starts working on the vehicle. DWP is very user friendly!

Dennis B.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Accurate repairs, knowledgable iniformation, friendly, timely service.
I recommend DWP Automotive to family and friends.

BC

Mike H.
Oldsmobile Delta 88 LS
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Honest and precise
Daniel runs a great shop and is very straightforward and doesn’t sugar coat the issues. Rather than delving into repairs and then giving you sticker shock he gives an honest evaluation and then the estimate of what might need to be invested to fix the issue (s). I recently brought in my antique Delta 88 in for an opinion and ended up deciding not to move forward due to the possible expense. Regardless, Daniel was honest with his analysis and when I decided not to have him work on it he didn’t even charge me a diagnostic fee. Now THAT is rare. I had doughnuts and pastries delivered anyway. :-)

Mitch B.
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Quick and Honest Work
It was a pleasure to work with Daniel and his team on my repairs. He was very flexible and a straight shooter - would recommend to anyone with automotive service needs.

Jeanette G.
Ford Windstar Wagon
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Brakes
Try are helpful and i believe honest.

Scott B.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Busted Sunroof
Daniel at DWP helped me identify what the issue was with my sunroof, which would not close. He was able to find a great and in-expensive part to use to fix the issue and took great care of resolving the problem.

Brent H.
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service
I thought my car was toast for sure this time, but Dan quickly got it running again at a low cost. He communicated to my husband and I throughout the whole process. I really appreciate his reliable, trustworthy, quick, and friendly service.

Mike M.
Bixby, OK
Lincoln MKX
08/22/2017 Category: Service
Communications and service
Great place! You can trust Daniel.

TR
Tim R.
08/12/2017 Category: Service
Check for coolant leak
Fast and accurate

Scott B.
07/17/2017 Category: Service
A/C Fixed in The Summer
I dropped my car off at DWP to get the A/C fixed during one of the hottest weeks of the summer. I had a call back within an hour telling me what the issue was and he could even tell that another mechanic had tried to fix it previously (which happened last summer, but apparently didn't solve the problem). He quoted me the price and had the car done less than 24 hours later! Great customer service!

EC
Evan C.
GMC Yukon XL K1500
07/06/2017 Category: Service
DWP is Awesome!
DWP is the only place to take your car in the Tulsa metro area. We have been customers for years and they always deliver outstanding customer service, thoroughly explain our options, offer affordable solutions, and treat our family like their own. Daniel and his team are the best!

TR
Tim R.
Ford Taurus SE
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Took care of my problem quickly and correctly. Dan and Mike are the best.

Jory S.
Toyota Avalon XL
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Fast and great customer service
Very professional and fixes things other places cant

Jason W.
Chevrolet Malibu LS
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Friendly, timely, and great customer service
Had my breaks checked, scheduled and appointment. They diagnosed me quickly, simply front breaks pads, had my car back in a few hours! Thanks!

Mike M.
Bixby, OK
Lincoln MKX
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Good communication
Great place to get the car serviced. Thorough and trustworthy.

TV
Trent V.
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Trent said the business fixed the vehicle.

TW
Tony W.
GMC Acadia
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Tony said he would recommend this business.