Jan H.
Volkswagen Passat
08/07/2020
Best automotive place in Ventura
Always professional, helpful and honest!

MJ
Maria J.
Kia Soul
08/03/2020
Best Mechanic in town
Best, most trustworthy mechanic in town. Dylan will tell you what's really ailing your vehicle. I have trusted this business since moving to Ventura over 7 years ago. Thank you for my new shocks. Rides like new.

AV
ANTHONY V.
Camarillo, CA
07/30/2020
I have had previous outside business experience with Dylan. And that led me to Dylan’s Auto Service. His personal commitment to doing everything professionally is much appreciated.
I am confident that my trust in him and his staff is well deserved. Prices below dealerships are a bonus.

JOEL L.
Fillmore, CA
07/29/2020
They were straight up front about the Diagnosis, friendly, took care of business. I will come back. And recommend others to Dylan’s
I will recommend others to go to Dylan’s for prompt service.

CA
Carol A.
Subaru Baja
07/26/2020
Trustworthy
Thanks for finding the best advantage for my costs instead of pushing for the "easiest" way by repair with all new parts and entire components that are not necessarily needed.

PH
Paige H.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/14/2020
Best Service ALWAYS
Had oil leak & it ended up being a small item & a replacement O ring solved the problem. Honest & competent

Cory C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/14/2020
Great service. Great people!
Everytime I go in I'm treated with respect. They do what they say they are going to do. Would recommend to all my friends!

IC
Inge C.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
07/09/2020
Honest, fast, reliable.
I just would not go anywhere else.

Jacob F.
Toyota Yaris
07/07/2020
Car ran well after fix
car was leaking coolent and they fixed it. Thought it was the water pump, but turned out to be a bad thermstat.

John S.
BMW Z4
07/07/2020
Very nice experience!
Made an appointment, Dylan delivered on time and provided quick service. More than I can say for most places when you make an appointment.

Tyler B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/03/2020
Good Service
I feel like Dylan is trustworthy and to me that is the most important aspect of a mechanic.
I had asked them to replace my front headlight as I noted it was out the other day. However, it was working when they changed the oil so they didn't replace. Dylan said sometimes they fail intermittently and sure enough I went to start the car and the light was out. He replaced it on the spot and didn't charge me for it. Sure enough the filament on the bulb was really thin in one spot and appeared to be making intermittent contact. After a recent debacle at an oil change place in town here I would rather take my car here even though it's more expensive just for the peace of mind.

Santa Paula, CA
06/29/2020
Great prompt service.
We were given detailed information about our specific mechanical problems and given options on how to deal with them. We felt no pressure. We felt we were treated fairly, and honestly .

KE
Kim E.
06/22/2020
Don't go anywhere else!
Fantastic service and made my car feel like new again! Very trustworthy and doesn't push unnecessary services. It's nice to have an automotive shop that makes you feel like family.

KC
Katherine C.
Ojai, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/18/2020
Very easy going, quick, and communicative
Dylan was very quick to help out, the fix took less than I had expected, and I felt very taken care of!

KR
Kelley-Jo R.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/11/2020
Happy Customer
I went to Dylan's being recommended from a friend and because another shop told me I need to look at my transmission. Originally, I went to a dealership that stated I need $5,000 worth of work. Dylan himself, along with a few of his employees, talked to me in great length about my vehicle...what was actually critical to take care of now and what could wait. I didn't feel at all that they were pressuring me into any service that I didn't need. I left Dylan's spending less than $500. I feel my car is safe to drive. I also feel more knowledgeable about my vehicle and what I need to do and when I need to do it. I am very happy with the service I received at Dylan's, and I would recommend their facility to any friends and I will definitely return for future car needs.