LC
Lee C.
11/20/2020
Best automotive shop around
Consistently excellent service, all the way around. The 805 is lucky to have Dylan’s.

HD
Hortensia D.
11/18/2020
Friendly, honest and great service. What I love the most that he takes the time explaining what your options are. I highly recommend him.

MF
MAUREEN F.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2020
Honest and reliable!
Once again, nice staff, honest and reliable!

Jose M.
11/03/2020
I keep coming back to Dylan's Automotive because of their great service, and honesty. Give them a try and find out for yourself.

CT
Casey T.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2020
Very nice to deal with!
Had the unfortunate issue of needing a new engine for my son's truck. Dylan took a lot of time finding me the best deal with the best warranty for replacement. I was over a barrel and he worked really hard to get me what I needed, and get my son back on the road. There was no easy and cheap way to do it, and I felt about as good as you can dropping that kind of cash on an older vehicle. As long as my son is in Ventura, we will be customers of Dylan's. Very nice and honest person!

Kristina S.
Toyota Yaris
10/29/2020
Thankful
Kind, honest, good work. I always appreciate Dylan and his team for making sure my car is safe and running well.

Jesse C.
10/29/2020
Honest, humble and Fair
Dylan and his crew provided top notch service that was honest and affordable. I felt comfortable leaving my vehicle in their hands to repair correctly. After visiting several other mechanics Dylan repaired my truck the way it should have been done. I give them a perfect ten out of ten in every category. It feels like a friendship. I have a new mechanic for all of my needs!!

PH
Paige H.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/27/2020
Always a GREAT experience!
Needed same day oil change for long trip & they fit me in & it was LESS than Jiffy Lube or one of those other quick drive-thru places. As a loyal Customer I HIGHLY recommend Dylan’s!!

John D.
10/20/2020
Totally reliable!
Dylan’s has been our go-to place for car care since we were first recommended to them some three years ago, when a dealer estimate for repairs seemed over the top. Prompt service, excellent work, and advisement honest and useful.

Jeff W.

MAUREEN F.
Nissan Sentra
10/08/2020
Honest and reliable!
Dylan is an honest and reliable mechanic.

TC
Tony C.
Saturn VUE
09/29/2020
Timing Belt replacement!
Gratefully, it was done the same day and apparently MY timing was good too, because the water pump was getting corroded and was starting to leak!
Thanks guys for great, reliable work done quickly!

Janice R.
Jeep Liberty
09/24/2020
Friendly staff and reasonable prices.
I was referred to Dylan’s by an employee at Jiffy Lube when they noticed a radiator leak. I was given an appointment and was very pleased with Alonso who kept in touch with me through the process of repair and pick up. We felt t hit e prices where fair and the service was quick and seemed thourough.

BT
Briana T.
09/23/2020
The customer service is excellent!
Dylan and his staff are always so professional and informative! They explain everything in terms I can understand. They are very nice and prompt when working on my car! His prices are always fair! I would recommend Dylan’s automotive to everyone!

Robert B.