Michael C.
Oxnard, CA
03/05/2021
I won't take my vehicle elsewhere!
Dylan is very honest, accommodating, helpful and thorough in the work he performs, along with his awesome team. I would embarrass him if I told of all that he has done for me and my old vehicle. He's a wonderful person that you can entrust with your automotive care!

Julie S.
Ford Edge
02/26/2021
Awesome staff
The staff at Dylan’s Automotive is very pleasant and willing to help. I would (and have) recommended Dylan’s Automotive for any automotive need.

Charlene H.
02/23/2021
Customer Service
We bought our 2008 Hybrid Toyota Camry to Dylan's Automotive to inspect a suspected potential failure in our hybrid battery. Unfortunately, it turned out that our battery was indeed bad and needed to be replaced. We have decided to not replace the battery and scape the car. However, in the midst of our repair decision , we have nothing but praise for how informative and helpful Dylan's has been with us. Dylan spent an inordinate amount of time discussing our situation, explaining technical questions, and researching possible options for us. His professionalism , follow-up and just plain concern were impressive. and appreciated.

DV
David V.
Oxnard, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/23/2021
Trustful mechanics
Got the job done and gave me a heads up for any other problems that might occur in the future.

KN
Katrine N.
02/15/2021
Thorough and Efficient
Very accommodating, just took it in for an oil change and they looked over my truck and let me know work that I will need to consider to keep me safe for hauling. Also scheduled and handled the SMOG with a local cooperative, above what they ever need to do for a customer really.

BA
Brad A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/12/2021
Trustworthy
They know what they’re doing and they are very honest.

Michael D.
Scion xD
02/09/2021
Always great and reasonable
I’ve been taking my car to Dylan’s for just over a year. The staff is always professional, friendly and I feel they are honest in their assessment if my car has any issues. Service is prompt and prices are reasonable. Great garage.

Ryan R.
02/08/2021
Honest and personal service!
Dylan’s Automotive is fantastic! I have been taking my cars to Dylan and his team for over ten years!! Always honest, Dylan and his team take a personal interest in MY cars and have always done a fantastic job!! I highly recommend them for all your auto care needs!

Ryan H.
02/06/2021
Excellent Service & Repair!
We've been taking our vehicles to Dylan's Automotive since 2011 when we cracked the engine block on our 2003 Highlander and needed someone we could trust to rebuild it. First, we took it to someone who cut corners and we ended up having more trouble soon after. Dylan was recommended as someone we could trust. When he was finished the car ran like new and, under his care, lasted us another 8 years until we were ready for a new one. We take all our vehicles to Dylan's now. They do their best to accommodate my tight schedule. I know we can trust him and his team to do what is needed using quality parts/materials and not upsell or do more than is necessary. I trust Dylan and that makes all the difference. Thanks for a decade of great work, guys!

RA
Robert A.
California
GMC Envoy
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.

Dan L.
02/03/2021
Top level service at fair prices
I have been going to Dylan’s for over 5 years and have never been disappointed.Dylan is involved in all repairs and cares about solving your automotive problems. I have recommended him to friends and have only had them wish they had known him sooner. I have never had to return to have him fix his repairs.
Timing belt, new radiator, starter, and other repairs over the years done right first time.

Dan L.
Nissan Xterra
02/01/2021
Dylan’s automotive honest reliable every time!
I’ve been going to Dylan’s over 5 years and have never been disappointed. Dylan lives in the community and cares about you and your families automotive needs. He responds in a timely manner, and has called me saying problems haven’t occurred during diagnosis to let me decide to go forward on repairs or not. I would highly recommend to anyone. Top level skills and service! Dan L.

DK
Dustin K.
California
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Dustin said this business was the best.

KL
Kevin L.
01/22/2021
Fantastic!!
Dylan’s had excellent customer service! Super nice over the phone with answering my questions and providing a quote.
They did maintenance on my truck and did a great job. Their prices are better than most too!
Highly recommended!! Thanks Dylan’s Automotive!

Julie P.
01/22/2021
Great customer service!
Very friendly, honest, and affordable!