Joe B.
Oak View, CA
Ram Pickup
11/02/2018
Fast repairs. Great customer service
Great customer service. Very fast repairs. Always willing to explain any questions you have. Haven't had any problems with repairs done to my vehicle. Fast quality work, good price and excellent customer service sums it up.

DK
Debbie K.
Oxnard, CA
10/31/2018
Great as always!
Honest, well trained mechanics! They are the very best!

Jay A.
Oxnard, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jay said that they took him on short notice, and it was fast, great service.

AG
Amy G.
Scion iQ
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Amy said that she really likes the work the business completes.

Margery S.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/26/2018
Auto Mechanics You Can Trust
Dylan and his team of experienced mechanics have fixed my cars for years now. They are honest, hard working, friendly, and informative. It is a pleasure doing business with them because of their integrity and good workmanship.

Jan H.
Volkswagen Passat
10/26/2018
Excellent Service and People!!!
I trust Dylan and his crew to take care of my car and they are very friendly too! I highly recommend this place!!!

Robin W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the staff was helpful and kind.

BA
Bryan A.
Pontiac Vibe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the service was prompt.

MJ
Maria J.
Kia Forte Koup
10/12/2018
Five Stars, Always
Have been taking my cars to Dylan's since we moved here 5 years ago. Discovered this honest mechanic on Yelp and his 5 star ratings. I trust Dylan's with all my cars. They always manage to fit me in. They are honest about what needs to be done and nothing more. Rates are very affordable.

Thank you, Dylan and Adrian.

CL
Carol L.
10/11/2018
Dylan's takes good care if my old car
I would recommend Dylan's to anybody who has a problem with their car. The estimates are quickly done, the finished work is always within the estimate. They take my old car and treat it like it's special.

John D.
California
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Victoria. She said she was happy with the service and she had no complaints.

RA
Richard A.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he thought the business was a little slow and did not talk to him about the service.
Dylan W. from Dylan's Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Mr. Richard A. is correct in that we took to long with this particular repair.  We made several attempts at saving him hundreds of dollars and in the end it took us a long time.  We fixed the vehicle correctly and his problems were solved once we were given approval to do so.  As for the explaining of the issues we went in depth.  I distinctly recall this because this man was fun to speak with.  He had many great stories of his youth and I enjoyed listening. We hope to see him again, if not for auto work then for a laugh.

Monique W.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/22/2018
Excellent Customer Service!!
As always, my car was serviced in a timely manner and with a smile!!

Ken S.
09/17/2018
Reliable and communicate well.
Well done after good research.

GMC Terrain
09/15/2018
Realistic
I had my catalytic converter replaced. He ordered the part and then scheduled a future time for it to get done, follow through was exact.

Carol S.
Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Carol said this business was good. She had no appointment and they took her right in. She was satisfied with the service. They were very kind.

LF
Leticia F.
California
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Leticia said she liked the service the business provided. They were very knowledgeable.

Tony M.
Camarillo, CA
Lincoln MKX
09/08/2018
Very Conscientious company - they all look out for you.
Very Conscientious company - they all look out for you. After many oil changes and repairs, big and small on three different vehicles, I trust these fellows!

Tracy B.
09/08/2018
Honest service every time
I drive my car hard and commute six days per week. Every six months I bring my car to Dylan and ask him to get me through another six months. This time around I was sure it was time to replace the fuel injectors which is an expensive proposition. Dylan found the true problem (coil and spark plug issues), fixed it economically and saved me a ton of money. He could have easily sold me on an expensive repair I don’t truly need but he never has and never will. That’s why I trust him implicitly and will take my cars to him every single time.

Junita D.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Juanita said Dylan and Adrian were great at servicing her vehicle.