PF
Po Chi F.
08/16/2019
Dylan's auto is awesome!
We have been coming to Dylan's for about two years. They rock and have always been trustworthy and helpful.

DI
Doug I.
08/16/2019
Best mechanic in town
Dylan will tell you the good and the bad… He will give you the straight information… He will fix it and on his price… He takes just the right amount of money to operate his business and make the bills good for his company and also your pocketbook… Best businessman in the automotive industry in our area

PH
Paige H.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/14/2019
Honest & Reasonably Priced
Leap of faith to try out a new mechanic but was rewarded with good communication (they call when they say they will!) honest feedback & our 75,000 mile checkup was way less $ than what I expected! Bravo. Great team of qualified folks!! Thanks!

LJ
Lisa J.
Camarillo, CA
Pontiac Firebird
08/11/2019
The best place in Ventura County
I have a 2002 Pontiac Trans Am with 156k miles and have been coming to Dylan’s for the last 2 years. Staff is extremely nice and Dylan will never overcharge and keep my budget in mind when deciding what my car needs to run. I always recommend Dylan’s to friends. If you want an honest mechanic, call Dylan!

TT
Terry T.
Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2019
Fast service! Never have had a problem with their work.
I found Dylan after many years with Bill Hahn. In many ways, Dylan is like Bill; a high standard to meet. I think Bill would have been very complimentary of Dylan.

TD
Tom D.
Honda Element
08/02/2019
Great job on my Honda repair!
Blown head gasket diagnostic was spot-on and repair was great

John D.
07/29/2019
Prompt, courteous service!
Dylan's was highly recommended to us by family and friends when we were searching for a second opinion on (very expensive) repairs recommended by the service department of a dealership. The advisement from Dylan's was precise, clear, and hugely economical. Since then, we've entrusted our 16-year-old Odyssey permanently to Dylan's care, with the bonus of terrific referrals for new tires and potential body work.

MF
Marco F.
07/26/2019
Fast service
Quick and satisfactory service! Thank you!

Bruce H.
07/25/2019
Fair prices - good quality - good people
I gave him a big job.....completed on time & on budget.....have had no problems since! Dylan’s is not in business to do halfway jobs. Good quality. That’s what we want isn’t it?

KP
Kris P.
Mazda CX-5
07/23/2019
Appreciate that these guys are honest and quick!

Janice F.
07/18/2019
Air Conditioner
Excellent customer service and problem solving with air conditioner.

SP
Stephanie P.
07/12/2019
Best automotive in Ventura county!
Great service and I only take my truck to Dylan!

GG
Gonzo G.
07/06/2019
Dillon and his employees were Respectful, Honest with customers.
I would definitely recommend this establishment to anyone

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/04/2019
Excellent customer service
Dylan runs a great shop. They are reliable, professional and timely in their work. They have done both maintenance work and diagnostics on my Subarus and are consistent and accurate. I appreciate how flexible they are with my schedule and allow early drop off and late pickup. Always friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this shop to a friend, and have.

CD
Candy D.
Oxnard, CA
07/03/2019
Awesome
Dylans automotive is awesome and helpful. They don't talk down to women either. Very friendly, totally recommen them.

SP
Shawn P.
smart fortwo
07/01/2019
Great Honest Mechanic
Prompt and reliable service. Kept me informed via convenient text updates. Provided thorough repairs without charging me for every little thing.

RP
Renee P.
Lexus GX 470
06/28/2019
Best mechanic inVentura!
I love this shop! Dylan and his crew are the best! Good work and great prices! Thanks again Dylan. We won’t take our cars anywhere else! 👏

Casey B.
06/21/2019
Great service, again!
Dylan and his crew are great. I wouldn't take my Audi A7 anywhere else. Always honest and on time!

Trinetta M.
06/19/2019
Very nice experience!
Dylan’s shop did a great job with my oil change and my windshield washer fluid sprayers are working great!

LC
Lee C.
06/19/2019
Top notch service
Always friendly, accommodating, and reliable not to mention the excellent work they do, Dylan’s Auto has been my go-to auto repair shop for over two years now. Of the half dozen or so similar businesses I’ve been a patron of in Ventura they’re my easy favorite.