Bruce H.
04/02/2020
Straight Honest shop
Just had a simple oil change done, but everything went smoothly.....I appreciate the quality of work.

Dave H.
03/30/2020
A thorough and complete Job.
I had some work done before which turned out fine except I thought it created a new problem. Dylan went through and reassessed the previous job, made sure all was right with that, and then went on to the current problem (which happened to be a radiator leak). He finished the job quickly, cleanly. And everything seems to check out just right. Also, the steering wheel, the seats the floor, all were covered with plastic to prevent the spread of virus. I appreciate the care they took and were able to do the work even during these difficult times. I was happy to give Dylan my business!

BR
Bill R.
Volkswagen Vanagon
03/28/2020
Westphalia Work
Dylan’s Automotive saved the day and did all the work on my Van. Transmission work, oil change, and all the electrical work to get us street legal.

Thank you guys!

WS
Wayne S.
03/25/2020
Quality Service
We got our car serviced and received their standard quality work!

Mark D.
Oxnard, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
03/24/2020
Great Service, Good People
Took good care of my car. Dylan is a very honest person. I am satisfied every time I go here.

Justin W.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/24/2020
Only charges me for 1/2 hour diagnostic. The other guys I used wouldn’t ever do that. Very reasonable mechanics.

CK
Colleen K.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/20/2020
Always a kid well done at Dylan’s
I’ve been taking my car to Dylan’s for several years. The work is done well and with honesty.

BT
Briana T.
03/10/2020
Staff is always friendly, knowledgable, efficient and fair!
Dylan and his staff are the only mechanics we use! They are always knowledgable, efficient, and fair! Our cars are always returned to us in a timely fashion. There is never any pressure to purchase more then we need and they always explain options in a friendly and simple way. I highly recommend them to everyone!

LH
Liza H.
GMC Acadia Limited
03/06/2020
Dylan’s and his crew got my AC fixed and running cold!

Jose M.
03/06/2020
Simply the best place around!!
This place is great. I had a big job done recently and they had my car ready the same day as promised. Fair price and honest people. I have been taking my cars here for a few years now and I suggest you give them a chance as well if your are looking for great service. I send my friends and family here.

Scion xD
02/28/2020
Great Service, Rates and Friendly
My second visit for a routine service. The staff is always very friendly and accommodating. The service is done quickly and they are happy to explain what was done. Their rates seem very fair and are always been eager to help.

CA
Carlota A.
02/27/2020
Dylan’s did an amazing job!!!
Dylan did an amazing job fixing my truck! He was so kind and professional and honest. Thank you for your amazing service.

VP
Vanessa P.
02/26/2020
This place is great! Elliot and Alonso were polite and professional. I got an oil change and a tire rotation. My car was ready in a reasonable amount of time. Rates are fair. All in all, great service . I’ll be back!

Jim M.
California
Scion tC
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job and it was done punctual. He stated the service was what he expected.

Julie S.
Ford Edge
02/22/2020
Regular maintenance
Always very friendly and prompt! Love Dylan’s Automotive!