Business Solutions

Eakaan Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MJ
MELVIN J.
06/10/2022
My vehicle was fix quickly
It was fixed right

BONNIE S.
06/10/2022
Trust in a business is important.
Eakaan Automotive is very professional in dealing with my needs and myself. All staff are attentive and courteous.I have been a customer for many years and...

GS
GAMINI S.
06/06/2022
Finally believe car problem resolved.. Took a while for the repairs to be done but worth the quit. Owner very professional in explaining problem and resolution.
So far so good. Owner professional and kept me up to date on status of repairs. Be prepared to wait for job to be completed.

CG
CAROL G.
06/03/2022
auto mentainence
The service time and quality work provided was excellent. Was able to wait while repairs was in progress. Customer need is priority.

SG
SHIRLEY G.
05/24/2022
Appointment on time good job
My daughter told me about this auto shop she been coming here for a couple of years good service good prices appointment on time