FP
Paradise Valley, AZ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Best service advisor
I have been bringing my Genesis to Ben at the North Scottsdale Hyundai dealership since I’ve been driving the Genesis brand which is since 2014. This is my second. He is a large part of the reason I stay with the brand. As a business owner I know the value of an excellent employee and Ben Girard is at the top of the ladder at his position. Earnhardt is very fortunate to have him on their team.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation for Ben Girard your advisor.

We are very happy to be your Genesis dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

Jonathan G.
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional and caring
The folks at Earnhardt Hyundai in North Scottsdale are always so accommodating. My wife and I both service our vehicles here. Michael Southern is simply wonderful. Thanks again!
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation.

We are so, so happy to be your dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years, miles, and Hyundais to come.

PG
Philip G.
Fountain Hills, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
When a vendor appreciates a client there is only one way to show the client; provide service which is excellent; thoughtful and better than expected. This vendor checks every box and then some. Their personnel couldn’t do more to make us happy.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you Philip for the wonderful review and endorsement.

Shirley H.
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Ricardo is excellent
Service is amazing
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the excellent review and recommendation for Ricardo Garcia your advisor.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to serving you again.

RP

RE
Robert E.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Better than a poke in the eye.
I go to Earnhardt because my car is under warranty and they offer every other visit free (much like Bombas socks, except you actually benefit). It’s a nice place, which is good because they will keep you there for awhile.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/22/2021

Most things are better than a poke in the eye that is for sure and we do not expect to be quite as thrilling as a tax return either, but we do strive to deliver great service for you and your Palisade.  Without a doubt, we have been busier than usual lately and while our goal is 60 minutes or less for a service and a wash, these days that has been a challenge.  Let us all hope that before your next service we're back in form and Kelly will be able to move your Palisade swiftly through.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles to come.

CO
Charles O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service dept. which is very important in selecting a dealer to buy from
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the excellent review.

Sierra Vista, AZ
07/16/2021 Category: Service
I will not go anywhere else!
The local Hyundai dealership turned me away. I contacted Earnhardt where I bought my car. They squeezed me and took care of everything. They were able to get everything covered under the Hyundai care package.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We are happy to be your Hyundai dealer and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

Susan B.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service at a friendly facility
Everything went smoothly at our recent well-car visit to Earnhardt. We were greeted immediately, our car was serviced promptly, and it was returned clean and sparkly. Thanks, Earnhardt.

MK
Marjorie K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Earnhardt has great customer service
The customer service is very good!

TC
Thomas C.
Glendale, AZ
service
they have the best service in az ricardo and the rest of the crew are great
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation for Ricardo Garcia your advisor.

Marcus W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2021 Category: Service
The attitude of your staff. Exceptional.

Terry S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Service Advisor
Ricardo has been my service advisor since 2011. This is my third Sonata he has taken care of and he is outstanding. Professional and friendly and gies the extra mile to get the job done in a timely manner.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you Terry for the amazing review and recommendation for Ricardo Garcia your advisor.

MT
Mccloud T.
Wittmann, AZ
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/09/2021 Category: Service
the best of the best, including mike southern, the service manager
i take both my genesis g90 and palisade limited here. mike southern is the best service manager in the industry. he is professional, timely, and i feel like i am giving my car to family to be taken care of.

btw, we drive an hour to get our vehicles done here. there are much closer dealerships.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We know you come a long way, and I think the count is 4 closer dealership you could go to, so it means that much that you choose us.  Thank you for letting us service your Palisade and your G90 and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.

LE
Lynn E.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Air Conditioning Repair
I recently brought my 2012 Accent into dealership as A/C was blowing warm air during week that temps ranged from 114 to 118!!
The A/C tech Danny ran dye test and quickly determined that the expansion valve required replacement. I was impressed that service manager suspected that was the issue after listening to the symptoms and impressed by how quickly Danny ran the test and replaced part.. I was in and out in about 90 minutes. A/C is running so cold now that I have to turn it down.
Michael S. from Earnhardt Hyundai North Scottsdale responded on 07/31/2021

Thank you Lynn for the wonderful review and recommendation for Danny Richmond your technician.

We are so happy to be your dealer and we know you come across town and past other dealers to see us, we appreciate your loyaly and we look forward to being here for you for all the years and miles ahead.