Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

AK
AARON K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/11/2018
Greatest mechanics in the Scottsdale area
I first found jay automotive when replacing my brake pads. The professional work they provided was above and beyond. When ever I have an issue with my car I make an appointment with them. I trust them on the price and work they provide. I feel confident in dropping off my car and tell them go ahead and do what needs to be done. Even with me stating I do not care for the cost just do what needs to be done. They call me to get my approval. I truly love them and the work they do. Honest, hard working and always there for you as the customer.

STEVE M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/10/2018
Team is focused on providing best value solutions
Excellent service, meet and exceeding expectations and providing great value.

LARRY S.
Phoenix, AZ
Chevrolet Corvette
10/09/2018
On time, friendly, quality work, accuracy
Work is always done as promised. Quote of work is always exact with no last minute "we found this and cost is ". Able to fit me in schedule within just a few days. Quality of work is 100%. Most of all I trust their work and they will always be My source for all automotive wor

BP
Brian P.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business did a good job and it was done on time . He can't ask for anything more.

DV
Dave V.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Dave this business does the work and its honest and done right.

LE
Lars E.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Lars said it was good service and good customer service.

CA
Chuck A.
Cave Creek, AZ
Mazda CX-5
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the business does everything that is needed, in good time.

MARILYN S.
09/14/2018
The staff is always friendly and courteous. They monitor my Jeep and let me know when something is going to need to be replaced or repaired.
I appreciate the fact that they check all systems out and let me know if anything needs repair or needs to be replaced soon. This avoids breakdowns and unexpected expenses. If I need to leave it for repair a ride home is offered. I feel confident in their work.

JANE M.
Lexus NX 200t
09/12/2018
Honest, knowledgeable, service oriented
From the minute you walk in the door, you are treated like a friend, someone who is cared about from all members of the staff. Two of my friends followed my recommendation and go to John Jay Automotive and no surprise, both rave about the honesty, integrity and fairness of John Jay and his staff. What a gift having this automotive staff is!!!

GD
GARY D.
09/11/2018
Honesty
Jay is both knowledgeable and an honest man. There is great comfort in knowing I am being treated fairly, and that repairs that are done are actually needed.

David L.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
David said that the business was easy to deal with. They were very courteous and polite and they provided great service.

RD
Roy D.
Nissan Versa
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Roy said the staff at this business were friendly and straight forward. They did not try to sell him anything that he did not need. The staff are competent mechanics. The service and staff are better than any other place he has been to.

NH
Natalie H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said the owner of the business called her directly to resolve her problem and was very accommodating and helpful.

MO
MIKE O.
09/08/2018
I always come away from John Jay Automotive feeling I received fair, honest customer service. They go the extra mile. If something is beyond their scope, they’ll provide options in the marketplace because they put the customers’ needs first. Having said that, they go above and beyond to take care of your vehicle and the price is always fair and competitive. I’ve turned numerous friends onto John Jay Automotive. As a business operator, that’s the best compliment you can earn!

LW
LIZ W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/02/2018
Another hassle free visit
Very knowledgeable, they don’t try to up sell you. Just honest work at a fair price. Couldn’t be happier. Good people.

ROGER R.
09/01/2018
Best In Business
Trust worthy, fair and efficient. My wife and I drive 30 minutes to bring our cars in for service. Sorry I did not find John Jay Automotive sooner.

LARRY M.
GMC Yukon
09/01/2018
THE BEST REPAIR SHOP IN SCOTTSDALE
As a retired ASE certified master mechanic,
John Jay Automotive checks ALL the boxes for a job well done.
Larry Moulton

08/25/2018
Integrity
Jay has serviced our 2002 Honda for the last 3years. The work is completed as Agreed at a fair price.

JN
Jerry N.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the business is honest and they do what they say. They are good people.

NL
Nathan L.
Phoenix, AZ
Jeep Liberty
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the staff always treats him right.