Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

JOSEPH P.
12/11/2018
Dependable service
I can always count on Jay’s technicians to be professional and thorough in their work. They keep my high mileage car on the road for me and out of the shop.

PK
PETE K.
12/10/2018
Toyota 4 runner 1999
All good, service just like we had in Atlanta, professional, timely, honest and courteous. We’ll be back

BRYAN S.
12/08/2018
Boom
Thorough and fair!

ROGER R.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/06/2018
Best in Industry
I'm sorry I did not find John Jay Automotive soon. Siply put they are the best in the automotive repair business. They have earned my trust.

RA
RICHARD A.
Pine, AZ
Audi Q5
12/06/2018
Search for a battery-draining cause was very helpful for future recurrences.
This organization will be my "place of choice" for all automotive problems in the future.

BRIANNA B.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/05/2018
5 stars
John Jay Automotive provides great customer service & prompt, honest & detailed work. I don’t trust anyone with my car but I’m glad I found this shop. The great reviews really give you all you need to know. Highly recommended!

JIM M.
11/29/2018
Honest, Caring, Personable Mechanic, which is RARE!!
I have been going to John Jay Automotive for years. Jay has helped me on many of my vehicles and has always found a solution to any problem. I would highly recommend John Jay Automotive to anyone. He actually cares and doesn't try to make extra money off you. Hes honest, reliable, friendly and has very reasonable prices. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else again!!

AC
ALEXANDER C.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/29/2018
John Jay is a rare treasure
Honest and dependable. They are friendly and prompt and do great work. Very fair pricing and completely transparent. I recommend them to everyone.

Joseph K.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he trusts the service the employees provided. They provided competitive service rates.

CHASE M.
Jeep Compass
11/28/2018
Always a great service here.
Got the motor mounts installed quickly. Yet another great service from Jay. Also had time to talk about upcoming work on another vehicle.

DZ
DESIREE Z.
11/27/2018
Very genuine and trustworthy
Very genuine and trustworthy! This is the first and only place I have been to where I didn’t feel like the company was trying to rip me off. Always puts their clients first!

MIKE D.
11/27/2018
Trusted
John Jay and their staff are pros, trustworthy and good people. Simple process but not easy to find in this industry. John Jay has the knowledge and work ethic to keep you coming back and to make sure you recommend them to everyone you know.

CHRISTY H.
11/26/2018
Very welcoming as a newcomer
It was the first time I got an oil change there. They were very friendly and attentive. I was out in an hour. They also did an overview since I was a new customer.

WJ
WAYNE J.
Acura TL
11/22/2018
Thank you goes out to the Management and Technicians
Our experience was positive as in all the visits we have made for work on our vehicles! John Jay Automotive will identify the work that needs to be completed with options if there are alternatives.

NB
Nick B.
Arizona
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the business did a good job and were friendly.

Joe H.
11/19/2018
Leave the dealer....NOW
Save time, miney and frustration of trying to figure out if you are gettting ripped off or not. It won’t happen at John Jay. Bring em all here- foreign or domestic.

SUSAN H.
INFINITI Q50
11/19/2018
Best Honest Mechanic in Scottsdale
There is no other shop I would take our cars to be serviced. I am very particular and John Jay surpasses my expectations every time! Thank you.

KD
Kimberly D.
Nissan Versa
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said that she was satisfied with the service.

MARILYN S.
11/13/2018
The staff is always friendly and courteous. They monitor my Jeep and let me know when something is going to need to be replaced or repaired.
They let me know when something needs to be replaced and what the cost will be.

DAN C.
11/10/2018
REVIEW
AS ALWAYS JOHN JAY AUTOMIVE CONTINUES TO STAND ABOVE EXCELLENCE. THEY ARE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT SERVICE, PROFESSIONAL CARE AND HONESTY IS ALL ABOUT.