Cory C.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Cory said he was satisfied with the service he received.

WD
William D.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
William said they did what needed to be done and called him when it was ready.

James B.
Texas
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/16/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff is wonderful. They always fix the problem, and at a reasonable price.

Jue W.
Buick LeSabre
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jue said it's good service but his tire pressure light was on.

SF
SATORI F.
03/01/2019
2000 Toyota Power Steering Fluid change @ 300k miles
This shop was recommended to me by Pitt Stop due to the high miles on my 2000 Toyota (300k). The mechanics here changed my power steering fluid without a hitch and I was in and out of their shop in very good time. I also badly needed new windshield wiper blades & they offered me a set at 50% off and put them on at no additional charge. This was a very good experience, they seem very honest, I would not hesitate to use them again and I would be happy to recommend them to my business associates, friends or family. Great service!

FS
Filipe S.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Filipe said the service was above what he expected. They made it painless for him and he enjoyed working with them.

Jonathan S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said they gave him good service, they were informative and they got his vehicle fixed as quickly as possible.

PO
Patricia O.
Ford Windstar Wagon
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Patricia she liked the quality of service and the staff was knowledgeable.

Caleb H.
02/11/2019
Will charge you and not fix your car
This will be a little lengthy but if you want to save yourself you will read it! I took my truck in 15 months ago to this shop because it was dying and having all kinds of electrical problems. I had it at a shop just before taking it to them that had it for 2 weeks and told me they could not figure it out and i should take it to ford. I picked it up without charge from them and decided to try these guys as they had works on my dads truck and done ok. This was the biggest mistake of me auto ownership life as 15 months later and almost 7000 my truck is still broke here is the breakdown of what happened. I took my truck in and almost 2 months after i first dropped it off i was called and told it was ready. I went to pick it up and paid my $1800 bill for the truck to die before i got out of the lot. I was told the pc need to relearn something to drive it for the weekend it should clear up. I tried all weekend to drive the truck but it left me stranded on the road several times. I took the truck back Monday morning and told him it was the same. He had my truck another 12 months as i had to call and check on my truck all the time as they called me 1 time in the 12 months to let me know what they were doing. Tom the manager never had any idea what was going on with me truck i had to wait for Brandon the owner to maybe call me back with excuses of why it was not ready or the next thing he was going to try. After a total of 14 months i was finally called and told it was ready. Again i go to pick it up pay almost $5000 and it dies before i get out of the driveway. I am told this time it was just a cold it was not showing a code even though it was black smoking and running bad. So i try again to drive my truck for the weekend and it continues to die this time it seems to always do it relating to reverse. I take it back Monday and ask for a refund until they can fix my truck as it has taken so long and i didn't want to be on the hook for all the money while they try again to fix it. I was told they would not refund my money as me truck is better than it was because it only dies sometimes now they had fixed the codes it was throwing. I decided to let them try to fix it and not back charge my card but that was a mistake. He had my truck for another 5 weeks and told me he can not fix it. He has refused to refund me saying my truck is better even though its not fixed it has died on me 5 times in the first 6 hours of taking it home. I am taking it to ford Monday where i should have in the start please chose this shop at your own risk. I am not going to have to fight for the 7000 i spent to get a truck that dies still but is some what better because some of the codes are gone. Beware of this shop horrible customer service and will charge you even if they don't fix it!

caleb h.
02/09/2019
Will charge you and not fix your truck

GB
Gina B.
Flint, TX
GMC Yukon
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Gina said the business is easy to deal with.

ES
ED S.
01/25/2019
Honest, professional mechanics.
My second use of services here was as satisfying as the first. You get professional, precise diagnosis, friendly advice and competent mechanics who will do the work required in a timely manner. I have a "go to" now.

GR
Glenesthar R.
Texas
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Glenesthar said the business was able to get her in and out, and that the staff was very friendly, and didn't try to take advantage of her just because she was a woman.

Misty C.
Dodge Dakota
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Misty said they did an amazing job and were very responsive.

KP
KEVIN P.
Terrell, TX
01/16/2019
I wil return and recommend them to you.

TH
TIM H.
01/05/2019
Great customer service! Excellent work!
I had my truck in for major air-conditioning service. They did an excellent job and was really quick to get me in and out in a couple of days! I would recommend them to anyone that needs automotive work done. Very professional customer service!

SL
SEAN L.
01/05/2019
I’ve been using East Texas Automotive for almost 2 years now to keep the service on my company car .they were the only other choice other than the local dealership that our lease company recommended...... and I don’t use the local Ford dealership for service. Brandon,Tommy and the crew have done a great job of keeping my company car serviced and on the road. They have also worked on my personal vehicles as well. While there prices aren’t the cheapest in town they are very competitive..... but the service is great...and ya get what ya pay for. They have always been able to work me in if I have time to wait.... but I recommend calling to make an appointment as they always seem to have their service bays full. Definitely service you can trust! And my first choice in automotive service!

HJ
Hudgens J.
Hyundai Elantra GT
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Hudgens said the business was very good and quick. The customer service was very friendly.

VM
Vanessa M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Vanessa said this business is always quick and helpful

AR
Andy R.
GMC Yukon XL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Andy said that the place was good.