Overall Rating 4.3750006/5Overall Rating 4.3750006/5Overall Rating 4.3750006/5Overall Rating 4.3750006/5rating 4.3750006
Overall Rating 2.41935/5Overall Rating 2.41935/5rating 2.41935rating 2.41935rating 2.41935

Carl M.
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai provided excellent service in a difficult situation. I appreciate Cindy and the Equus staff for being professional and caring.

David D.
Daphne, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
trunk
friendly, prompt and fair
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service. We are delighted you had a 5 star service experience. We look forward to providing you a 5 star service experience in the future. Thank you for choosing Eastern Shore Hyundai for all your service needs. Sincerely, Eastern Shore Hyundai Service Team.

WH
William H.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The service department is excellent (equivalent to, if not better than) the luxury brand service departments I use for other vehicles I own.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Joe W.
Spanish Fort, AL
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car service!
I have not taken my car to anyone else and don't intend to in the future. I am treated friendly and am given excellent service.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Atmore, AL
02/16/2019 Category: Service
CDM1971
Great service! Quick friendly and took great care of my car and were happy to answer all my questions.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

John L.
Foley, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Cindy welcomed me upon arrival,she was very professional and made sure everything was completed.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Carolyn S.
Pensacola, FL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendliness, cleanliness, and expertise in their good work
This is my third car from a Eastern Shore Hyundai. I will continue to use them as my car dealer provider and service maintenances.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
client
Service and personnel usually excellent, comfortable waiting area, very clean
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service. We strive to deliver a 5 star service experience. We look forward to providing you a 5 star service experience in the future. Thank you for choosing Eastern Shore Hyundai for all your service needs. Sincerely, Eastern Shore Hyundai Service Team.

Dwight W.
Grand Bay, AL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They always provide good customer service. They take care of you while you are waiting.
They always provide good customer service and check on you while you are waiting to see if you need anything.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Eight Mile, AL
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Recall repairs
Handled in a timely manner and very friendly.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Maxine R.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Concern for customers.
Was impressed that the mechanic went a step above to make sure that a recall had been fixed and that it was working properly. Took the car for a second drive to make sure all was working properly.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

John H.
Pensacola, FL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellant service, Fine facility!
Appreciate V}P room for a comfortable wait!

GW
Gordon W.
Orange Beach, AL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
I arrived for my appointment early and was immediately greeted by Taylor, a service writer. She quickly registered my vehicle and told me my service would take about 1.5 hours. My car was ready in a little less time and I was on my way. The waiting area was comfortable and very clean.

MV
Michael V.
Fairhope, AL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
My thoughts
Team is dedicated to excellence! Great experience, friendly folks!

PD
Paul D.
Theodore, AL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Eastern Shore is a friendly and clean dealership. I always feel welcomed there and the service is great.
Great service and very friendly.

Theodore, AL
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service - clean enviroment.
Snack bar would be nice while waiting - great service though
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit.  We strive to make every guest experience a 5 star visit.  Thank you again for choosing Eastern Shore Hyundai for all your service needs.  Sincerely, The Eastern Shore Hyundai Service Team.

RL
Ronald L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The people
The service manager had contacted me to make things right and it seems like he cares and is trying all he can to resolve my matter but it seems that will be up to Hyundai to do so.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Not good service
Very nice staff.my sales person is awesome Derick. Very satisfied with him.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to review your recent service visit.  I am quite familiar with the issue you are having.  We are awaiting service records to submit to Hyundai for review and will be happy to facilitate any repairs that they approve.  Thank you again for choosing Eastern Shore Hyundai.  Sincerely, Jonathan Cutler Service Manager.

AD
Ana D.
Milton, FL
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Resolution
I was shocked that my comments were actually read, taken seriously and are wanting to make good on their word. Pleasantly surprised.

02/03/2019 Category: Service
None of my fluids were checked when vehicle
Was taken for oil change. Now I’m wondering whether or not an oil change was actually performed. If that is not part of service and I have to pay extra I’ll just take it locally. Save time and gas (coming from Milton, FL)
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit.  I apologize for the fluids not being checked and topped off.  THAT is a part of your service and should be done EVERY time.  I am reviewing your repair order and looking at where we misstepped.  I assure you that we will make this correction and take care of all your service needs.  Once again I apologize and will be calling you today to resolve this issue.  Thank you again for choosing Eastern Shore Hyundai.  Sincerely, Jonathan Cutler Service Manager

VV
Veta Joyce V.
Fairhope, AL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Raves for Hyundai
I have never been unhappy with Hyundai, at least the one here.
Service is terrific and the employees are the best; friendly, helpful,
sincere. I would never think of going anywhere else.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Susan M.
Daphne, AL
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Just like home only better!
The staff and dealership are one of a kind. Always pleasant and comfortable makes you feel like they've known you forever.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019