Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5Overall Rating 4.0909091/5rating 4.0909091
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

Jessie C.
Baker, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2018 Category: Service
great service
the people are friendly and the service is great.

Daphne, AL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Nice, quick, courteous service😊
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We strive to make every guest experience a 4 star service. We are happy you had a exceptional visit and look forward to taking care of all your future service needs. Thank you again from your Eastern Shore Hyundai service team.

HG
Howard G.
Orange Beach, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2018 Category: Service
None
N/a
Cindy R D. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We strive to make every guest experience a 5 star service. We are happy you had a exceptional visit and look forward to taking care of all your future service needs. Thank you again from your Eastern Shore Hyundai service team.

Jennifer D.
Semmes, AL
05/18/2018
Awesome Customer Service in Service Departmant
Rick Perry was very helpful and made sure we were comfortable while we waited on our service on our vehicle. He also explained everything that was going on with our vehicle very well. He made us feel welcome and appreciated. Very reasonable prices as well. Very pleased with everything! Thank you for all your help!!
Cindy R D. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Stapleton, AL
2017 Hyundai Azera
Comfort waiting
The service was fast and I was comfortable in the waiting area. I was offered a beverage and service as explained on leaving.
Cindy R D. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

WB
Walter B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
THe service and pleasant helpful people
Never have any problems when I take my car there. Everyone is friendly and helpful

MT
Marilyn T.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
Good Customer Service
Always provide good service in a friendly, competent manner.

Review
Okay

BA
Brenda A.
Elberta, AL
Love Eastern Shore Hyundai
I’ve always had great service
Cindy R D. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

SJ
Sara J.
Semmes, AL
Cindy R D. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

GC
Glenda C.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The people working there.
The service personnel and the service area receptionist were great and very knowledgeable

Janice R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Happiness
Thanks for great service with, a smile in a timely manner. Thanks for keeping my car serviced so it can serve me well. Keep up the good work, making sure your customers are taken care of.

Janet M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Tucson visit
Car was ready quickly and was clean. Personnel are friendly and attentive. It would be even better if you had snacks available other than coffee when you have a multi-hour appointment.

Atmore, AL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service but
The service staff here is great. They are very friendly and efficient; however, they will spam
you and irritate you to death to get a review. If I had wanted to give them a review, I would have done so after the first several emails and texts. Perhaps now that I have given them a review, they will stop.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Theodore, AL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great service! I don't think I will be purchasing another Hyundai - too many issues.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Sandra H.
Monroeville, AL
2011 Hyundai Equus
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Johnathan in the service department is excellent
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Jeannie W.
Daphne, AL
05/10/2018 Category: Service
The Extra Mile
Hyundai goes the extra mile by taking care of the cars that you purchase from them when you bring it to them to be serviced.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Exemplary Customer Service
This is a re-score and review after a phone call and discussion following a less than satisfactory score. My first visit here did not meet my expectations. However, shortly after my visit I was contacted by Jonathan Cutler. The time spent with Jonathan on the phone left me with renewed hope of what the true Eastern Shore Hyundai experience is. Aside from receiving an apology and an amending offer, the opportunity to discuss what happened and to come to an understanding of how the events affected me is what really mattered. I believe Jonathan was genuine throughout our conversation and that meaningful improvements will take place to prevent the issues that affected my visit and make Eastern Shore Hyundai even better.

This 4-star rating is an average score from my service visit and my phone call with Jonathan (2 and 5+). I look forward to my next visit and the people at Eastern Shore Hyundai helping to keep my car on the road for another 7 years.

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Missed Expectations
Nice clean place. Friendly employees. One misstep downgraded the experience. I don't believe my experience here is a typical representation of what this place is normally like. But this was my first time here.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit.  I would like to apologize for the experience you received.  It is our goal to make sure every guest has a 5 star experience and we fell short of that goal with your visit.  I would like to personally reach out to you and see what we can do to make amends to you.  Please look for a phone call today to discuss your visit.  I look forward to speaking to you.  Sincerely, Jonathan Cutler Service Manager.

LJ
Laura J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer serivde
I really like how they treat their customers as someone important and special. Everyone is very helpful and you never feel that you are asking a stupid question.
JONATHAN B C. from Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018