Eastern Shore Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.100003/5Overall Rating 4.100003/5Overall Rating 4.100003/5Overall Rating 4.100003/5rating 4.100003
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Tiel F. on 04/22/2018
"Friendly Associates"
Thomas Galloway has been with us each step of the way. We were not just a sale. He has been there for our question. Being a first time car buyer (NEW) he is the best.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 04/22/2018 10:18 PM
Cindy R D. at Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We are happy you had a 5 star service experience. We look forward to taking care of all your future service needs. Thank you again from your Eastern Shore Hyundai service team.

Brittany P. on 04/22/2018
"Great Serviceb"
Fast serviceb
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 04/22/2018 04:47 PM
Cindy R D. at Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Deborah F. on 04/19/2018
"Went above and beyond"
I came without an appointment and pretty desperate for service. They took me right in and checked evything, even lights I'de forgotten were not working. They were great. You can't get any better than this in our area. I come all the way from West Mobile and will continue to do so. Thanks.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/19/2018 09:28 PM
JONATHAN B C. at Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Veta Joyce V. on 04/19/2018
"I LOVE Hyundai!"
I never have a bad experience at Hyundai!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 04/19/2018 03:10 PM
JONATHAN B C. at Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

James M. on 04/18/2018
"Happy with this dealership "
Excellent service! Quick and efficient! Reasonably priced.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 04:00 PM

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"The Best Service Experience"
The staff at Eastern Shore Hyundai is topnotch, They greet you with a smile every time you come in. It's like visiting a family member. They always are professional and know my car better than I do. They go over the services needed and recommend the services I will need in the future. I always have a clear picture of what I will be looking at next time I come in. I would never dream about going anywhere else. Eastern Shore Hyundai has a customer for life. Keep up the great work.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 04:54 AM
JONATHAN B C. at Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Patrice S. on 04/17/2018
"Customer Service"
The service was excellent the people that work in the service department was very nice and helpful took care of my problem with my vehicle in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 01:20 PM

Patricia W. on 04/16/2018
"Friendly, nice atmosphere "
Definitely satisfy !!!

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/16/2018 04:17 PM
JONATHAN B C. at Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Jack R. on 04/13/2018
"They pick up my car in Mobile, service it and return it to me the same day."
Yes I would!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Equus
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 06:28 PM
JONATHAN B C. at Eastern Shore Hyundai responded on 04/14/2018

Terrill G. on 04/13/2018
"Profesional, courteous, good job, I was well pleased."
see above.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/13/2018 01:26 PM

Amanda C. on 04/13/2018
"Friendly service"
Very nice to work me in same day
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/13/2018 11:24 AM

Linda M. on 04/13/2018
"My service on Wednesday "
My car always receives excellent service.. Cindy is always most helpful .. my service was great ! I know as a courtesy they wash your car and clean out the front.. I have to say that was the only thing I was disappointed in.. it was not as good as usual infact my front hood was still full of bugs.. when I left I went though another car wash and wow they cleaned the bugs off!! I love my genesis and hope I can purchase another some day.. Overall my service was quick and no problems!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/13/2018 11:15 AM

Gloria M. on 04/12/2018
"Very professional and courteous "
Rick Perry was very professional and accommodating. He made the visit very pleasant.
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 12:00 PM

Verified Customer on 04/11/2018
"Recent service"
Service was fast, friendly, and most importantly, organized. And with the exception of forgetting to reinstall the screw on radio antenna, was almost perfect.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/11/2018 01:51 PM

Thomas K. on 04/11/2018
"Service"
Great people and service.
Review Created: 04/11/2018 11:52 AM

Kristina P. on 04/11/2018
"Clean, Upbeat, Competent and Reasonable Prices"
Just bought a set of great tires at a price no one else could touch, not even Walmart. Plus free rotation the next 2 years. Have been coming here for 2 years. Honest good folks who know what they're doing.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/11/2018 11:42 AM

Jessie C. on 04/11/2018
"they treat you with respectand as a special person"
this is our second SUV from them and I like their service
Review Created: 04/11/2018 10:08 AM

Michael H. on 04/09/2018
"Sonata repair"
The staff at Eastern Shore Hyundai Maintenance dept. are outstanding. Cindy had the repair done in quick order and we were on our way.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata