PD
Preston D.
Janesville, WI
03/13/2018
They are not your friends
I've purchased a car from here last April 2017 and already gave it back Feb 20 and it had hella issues.They hound your phones as well as your family and friends phones even when you tell them a date that your gonna pay.Threating and grill you when your in there office to settle business.Rack up all kinds of ridiculous charges.In my case I drop the car off and was still charged a repo fee when the car was under agreement to surrender. With all that said lets just say they added it all up back to the sticker price where I started 8200 like I didn't pay a dime. 5500k put into it and with there court fees it's now at a high 9100. This all Equals to my lesson learned. Dont Buy a car here they're scammed artist this is the only way they make there money by taking there cars back and reselling to auctions for money applying it to your "account" and sticking you with the rest and their debt free also made they money from you. Their not here to help you DON'T DO IT!!

LG
Local G.
Baraboo, WI
09/20/2016
Listened to my story--helped my family out
I dont give 5 stars to anybody so easton's getting 4 from me (no body's perfect), but they really helped me out when I was in a bind. Credit was messed up from a divorce and they took a chance on me. Very grateful, and love the car.

NN
none of your business n.
New Lisbon, WI
08/27/2015
sales and service
I wouldnt recommend my worst enemy to go thru these rip off people. they are not there to help anybody they lie right to your face and dont disclose everything about the car they are selling you. they even went as far as not putting oil in my car when i took it to them for a oil change ,its like they wanted to blow my car up !!

Michaela C.
Holmen, WI
01/31/2015
Dont believe this review page
I worked for Lawrence for a few years and he up and fired me for no reason, without an explanation. No consideration for my family or my life. He steals from his customers whom are already poor. If you want a car with 100,000 miles for 20,000 you have gone to the right place. I have done the loans and he will trap you and take every penny from you. This review site is a JOKE! he will make sure all negative reviews are deleted from his website and other sites. He will deceive you trust me I watched him behave like this for years.

TC
TIMOTHY C.
03/08/2014
service on honda civic coupe
We have brought our car in 4 times for the heater not working properly when not driving down the road. And east on cannot find anything wrong. Yes they say bring it back in and we are to the point if we can't drive our car in the cold months what is the point of having it. We pay our payments on time and how many times do we have to keep taking it in. On internet this car has problems of slight cracks in the heads... but they say they can't find any leaks. All we can do is wait for warm weather so we don't have to use the heater!!???? And wait for winter to get here again to have same problem we have had since we bought it a yr ago!!!!! Not right we feel. Otherwise the service of employees at front desk was great. I do have complaints about tools found under the hood after being worked on and tires not tightened after tires were rotated. Husband had to tighten the rear wheals up himself. Lugnuts were loose enuf to turn with his fingers. Tim n Lisa clark

BLAINE S.
Appleton, WI
03/06/2014
Very nice and great customer service.
Outstanding service, answered all my questions. Very satisfied.

FZ
FRANK Z.
03/05/2014
great customer service
courteous, knowledgable and efficient personnel

DEIDRE G.
Kia Sportage
03/01/2014
Service and staff Great
They are friendly, you feel like you're not getting things that aren't needed. the same man works on my car each time he is so nice and friendly, LOVE the pickup service they offer during the work day!

KE
Kacey E.
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Kacey said they are honest and reliable.

VD
Victor D.
Friendship, WI
Dodge Nitro
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Victor said everything was good.

Michelle L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/24/2014 Category: Service
Michelle said they were very friendly and helpful.

RJ
RHONDA J.
Wilton, WI
02/19/2014
good customer service
took me in way before my appointment. and they are friendly

PN
Pete N.
Ford Edge
02/17/2014 Category: Service
Pete said the business was great and the people were very professional.

Maricia R.
Beaver Dam, WI
02/17/2014 Category: Service
Maricia said she is satisfied.

EG
ELIZABETH G.
Hartford, WI
02/16/2014
Courteous and Accomodating
Thank you again for your prompt and friendly service. Always an easy no-worry appointment.

CD
Carol D.
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Carol said she has been going there for a long time and is always treated well.

AG
Alvin G.
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Alvin said they have done good work for him.

BR
BARBARA R.
02/06/2014
very friendly staff
very happy with the quick scheduling and friendly staff

RA
RICHARD A.
01/30/2014
Oil Change
Can't believe how quick the service was.

FZ
FRANK Z.
01/27/2014
Door Lock Repair
Sorry to report that after a new part was installed the problem still exists.