LES B.
Lexus ES 300
01/13/2021
Great Customer service!
Every time I have been in, I have received great customer service and excellent results. I really appreciate such a quality place.

GS
Girish S.
Redmond, WA
01/13/2021
Excellent people, top class service
My go-to place for both my Toyota and Honda vehicles.

DAVE B.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/04/2021
Being going to these guys for years...great neighborhood shop

VH
Vance H.
Snohomish, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
12/30/2020
Always on point!
These guys are always amazing. They make it 100% worth coming from Stanwood. All 4 of our vehicles come here for the amazing quality service! Thank you again!

BJ
BRAD J.
12/21/2020
Quick and friendly
Got me in on no notice, replaced two tires and for me on my way. Fair price, great service.

12/18/2020
Great work!
I love Eastside Automotive! KJ is awesome.

PM
Ask for KJ

Darin H.
Bothell, WA
11/03/2020
friendly staff, they take the time
Friendly team, they explained everything they did and gave me a forecast of what to expect for future expenses/repairs.

DAVE B.

David H.
Dodge Durango
10/31/2020
Work
Awesome customer service an i had just gotten my dodge back an i had transmission coolant line start leaking an kj is taking care of the problem he put me back in the rental car that i had just returned no questions asked

Brett/Lisa M.
Jeep Commander
10/24/2020
The only place I trust with my cars.
Honest, courteous, and excellent work is how I would describe eastside automotive. They're the best!

NJ
Nancy J.
10/21/2020
Long time happy customer
They have taken excellent care of three vehicles for me over the years. Pricing is much better than going to the dealer, they explain issues clearly, and always offer reasonable options. I’m a fan.

BN
BRIAN N.
10/14/2020
Great place to go
The people at Eastside automotive are great to work with, trustworthy, and straightforward about what my car needs. Highly recommended!

DANIEL G.
Honda Ridgeline
09/30/2020
KJ, front desk Manager, and Jose And colleagues in the garage always do a fantastic job on our vehicles at a very fair price. We have gotten all our food bank delivery vehicles serviced at Eastside Auto Kirkland for many years and have always been very pleased. I would certainly highly recommend Eastside Auto to anyone.

Daniel Graetzer, Executive Director of Hidden Manna Food Bank, Family Services, and Youth Opportunities
www.HiddenManna-Washington.org

JEFF M.
09/30/2020
Great Customer Service!
KJ and the team at Eastside Automotive & Tire are awesome. They’re consistent, knowledgeable and all around good people! I trust them with my business.