Sam S.
Acura TSX
01/12/2020
Good, efficient, and professional every time.

Mercedes-Benz E400
01/09/2020
Great.
Had some warranty work performed. No issues at this time. Handled very well.

GH
GREG/DANEE H.
Toyota Tundra
10/08/2019
Warranty work well done!
Amazing customer service was provided for an air conditioning repair done over 1 year ago. They are professional, courteous and were very accommodating with my schedule. I highly recommend Eastside Automotive!

PE
Pam E.
Seattle, WA
10/02/2019
what a pleassure
First of all let me say I never take the time to leave a review.
Being a women I don't feel very comfortable dealing with a repair shop, but not with these guys. What a pleasure dealing with Del,KJ and the Eastside team . What a dream it was .My Tahoe feels like new again. Priced great and done in one day. Ladies do not be afraid of these guys. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

ME
MIKEL E.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/02/2019
KJ is great and honest!
I've been coming here for a few years now. I followed KJ from his last garage/job. I trust him and he is very honest/upfront. I try to send all of my girlfriends to him.

Jacob W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/25/2019
Very satisfying when I can work with honest friendly professionals! The customer service was great and KJ is awesome! I’ll be back

TJ
Tabatha J.
09/25/2019
An Automotive Shop Keeper
I would highly recommend KJ and his team to anyone out there looking for a highly reputable automotive shop. Their care in customer service is unsurpassable!

TF
Tayshia F.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/24/2019
This is my go-to for both of my cars, always!
The customer services is wonderful, all the guys who work there are super nice. They always take extra care of my cars and provide great feedback and recommendations. I feel confident that my cars are in good shape and safe to drive.

KG
KYLE G.
09/14/2019
Amazing!
I just had the best service I've ever had at a automotive repair shop!!!

SP
Spencer P.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/27/2019
Loved the service and how quickly they fixed my car. KJ is the man!

AL
ALAN L.
Redmond, WA
Acura MDX
08/25/2019
Great service.
KJ and his staff of professionals are great. They are up front, give good communication, and tell it as it is. Competetive pricing too.

EH
ERIC H.
Redmond, WA
Volvo XC90
08/17/2019
Brake service
Replaced front brake pads & rotors while I waited. The job was done quickly and at a great price. Dell and his techs are a pleasure to work with and the prices are reasonable. Highly recommend!

Tara S.
Kia Optima
07/28/2019
Very helpful, knowledgeable & fun!

07/27/2019
Efficient and quality work
After recent major work on another car (replace brake disc, suspension etc), I decided to move all my car services to Eastside. This time is for another vehicle, oil change comes with unbeatable price, plus wheel alignment. I am pleased with their work.

STEFANIE M.
Kenmore, WA
Volvo S60
07/24/2019
Fabulous service
Thank you so much! The employees are amazing and so is the service. My car is always so well taken care of, I’ll definitely be returning and recommending this business!