Mark W.
06/11/2020
Great Job!
Professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy and fairly priced. Would highly recommend!

AG
APRI/TAYLOR G.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/26/2020
Loyal to them
I can rely on them to take care of my car and do what is needed.

AI
ALIA/AMJED I.
Mercedes-Benz E400
05/17/2020
Outstanding services
KJ and his team always execute an outstanding service.
Thank you...

KG
KYLE G.
05/05/2020
Best place to take for vehicle for everything!!!!
Best place to take for vehicle for everything!!!! Everyone is super nice here!

Honda Accord
05/04/2020
Friendly
I’ve taken my cars to Eastside for twenty years. They have always been helpful, courteous, and prompt. Since I’ve only had used cars, I appreciate their good service, and depend on them.

VF
Vanessa F.
Honda Civic Si
05/04/2020
Stellar service
Always having a place where I know my car will not only get fixed, but I know it will be safe for me to drive when done is the best. My car allows me to work over night and go to hospitals in King and Snohomish county. Knowing that my car is safe and won't break down is such a good feeling. I would only trust Eastside auto with all my car needs. It is always such a friendly environment with top mechanics. I could not be more impressed.

LD
Luis D.
Redmond, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/02/2020
Always willing to help and have exelent recommendations when comes my questions regarding my car
Exelent

Kia Optima
05/02/2020
Friendly
Service is always friendly & efficient. My only complaint is the bathroom was really gross. It’s usually “Normal auto shop” dirty, but this time was even worse...& due to COVID it stressed me out. It’s clear they haven’t cleaned, nor did they make it comfortable if you needed to be there during this time. No soap in dispenser, no wipes or sanitizer anywhere, etc. I felt like I didn’t want to touch anything, use the bathroom, have coffee, non of it. Luckily they were pretty quick to get my service done so I could go. Will be back, was just surprised by the lack of care for customers during this time. It’s not just a place for the employees, it’s for customers too.

LV

YVETTE O.
Bothell, WA
GMC Acadia
04/25/2020
Without hesitation the very best crew. Ask for KJ and he'll yskee care of everything
Ive been a customer for too many years to count and I wouldn't take my cars anywhere. The service and attention I recieve surpasses what others offer. KJ is the best and takes care of everyone like family

Mazda CX-7
04/18/2020
quality service and HONEST
They truly are the best and I’m so thankful I found them. They are hands down amazing and go so far above and beyond. They are HONEST and professional. Thank you Eastside Automotive for always being there for me.

Joe P.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/07/2020
Been going there for all my vehicles. Yet to be let down.

Donald H.
04/03/2020
I trust this company
I’ve taken my Toyota to this shop twice now. I trust the owner and he has on both occasions been honest and informative. His pricing is a lot better than TYOK. I will continue giving them my business and would definitely recommend others give this shop a try.

David H.
Dodge Durango
03/31/2020
Friendly customer service
Friendly service an wont hurt your wallet compared to other shops around the example I broke my front drive line yesterday an had it towed to Eastside automotive it didn't cost an arm an a leg for a new front driveline

DAVE B.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
03/30/2020
KJ and the team always take good care of me..