Brett/Lisa M.
Jeep Commander
10/24/2020
The only place I trust with my cars.
Honest, courteous, and excellent work is how I would describe eastside automotive. They're the best!

NJ
Nancy J.
10/21/2020
Long time happy customer
They have taken excellent care of three vehicles for me over the years. Pricing is much better than going to the dealer, they explain issues clearly, and always offer reasonable options. I’m a fan.

BN
BRIAN N.
10/14/2020
Great place to go
The people at Eastside automotive are great to work with, trustworthy, and straightforward about what my car needs. Highly recommended!

DANIEL G.
Honda Ridgeline
09/30/2020
KJ, front desk Manager, and Jose And colleagues in the garage always do a fantastic job on our vehicles at a very fair price. We have gotten all our food bank delivery vehicles serviced at Eastside Auto Kirkland for many years and have always been very pleased. I would certainly highly recommend Eastside Auto to anyone.

Daniel Graetzer, Executive Director of Hidden Manna Food Bank, Family Services, and Youth Opportunities
www.HiddenManna-Washington.org

JEFF M.
09/30/2020
Great Customer Service!
KJ and the team at Eastside Automotive & Tire are awesome. They’re consistent, knowledgeable and all around good people! I trust them with my business.

Baylee S.

Melissa J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2020
Customer service.
KJ is amazing at customer service. He is always smiling . He takes care of all our family and friends car problems.

AG
Anne G.
09/24/2020
My experience at Eastside Automotive & Tire was excellent, as always. They are friendly and professional. I highly recommend them!

Woodinville, WA
09/22/2020
Efficient and competent
Interim service completed as scheduled and good communication about what would be done.

DV
David V.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/19/2020
Quick, efficient service
They were able to assess my needs. The only thing, though, is that they said they were overbooked, and that I would have to wait 2 weeks, but then they said they could do it today and that it would take them an hour. It took them about half an hour. It was quick (which is great), but it was very confusing.

Redmond, WA
Toyota Avalon
09/15/2020
Never oversell work
I have been to Eastside Automotive for over three years now. They never try to sell extra work on my old'ish car - and I have never had any issues with the work they performed.

Very nice people there and I can confidently delegate my car maintenance to them.

Subaru Impreza Coupe
09/09/2020
Fast and Honest
The team was very fast to respond to my car's oil issue and at a very reasonable price!

Redmond, WA
09/05/2020
Expert, professional service
I highly recommend Eastside Automotive for their expertise and professionalism. They diagnosed a significant issue with my car and took care of it quickly, even though I had no appointment. They were courteous and helpful throughout the process, explaining everything to me and answering all my questions.

SK
Susan K.
Nissan Versa
09/01/2020
Customer service and honesty.
Always smiles and how are you. Listens to questions that I might have and has good explanations that I understand. Tells me what must be done for safety and what can wait if I cannot afford it at this time. Switched to them a little while ago and definitely made the right decision. Love them.

THOMAS S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/01/2020
Absolutely amazing service
No enough words of our appreciation for KJ and his team for the smooth shop that they run and amazing service they offer. Thanks for being so professional.