Katherine M.
07/23/2021
Integrity & Service
When my car wouldn’t start, Del (manager) could have sold me an alternator but evaluated the situation with his many years of experience and took the conservative approach and suggested installing a battery first and retesting. This not only worked, it saved me money. They are always like that—that’s why I continue doing business with them.

BN
BRIAN N.
07/16/2021
60,000 mile tune-up
Eastside Automotive is great! They took care of us well as they always do. Fair prices and great customer service. KJ and the others at the front desk are the best. And the work is always done well.

Bill H.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/10/2021
Great Service- as always 👍🏻
KJ and the team do fantastic work. Communicate effectively. Deliver service promptly. And always provide guidance on other potential issues. This guidance is provided in an appropriate manner.

I recommend Eastside to every single one of my coworkers and friends who mention they need automotive repair work done. We will continue to use them for all of our service needs.

Bill

LF
Leigh F.
Bellevue, WA
Acura RDX
07/08/2021
The manager
This shop comes highly recommended by my friend who knows cars. The manager is personable, knowledgeable and provides excellent customer service.

Richard G.
07/07/2021
Quick, Honest Mechanics with Great Communication
Brought my 89 Honda CRX in for a tune-up, air conditioner not working, and the car not starting. Eastside let me know I did not need a tune-up. I appreciate the honesty as they could have easily performed the tune-up charging me extra. They managed to fix my air conditioner for a good price, while another shop years ago didn't even want to touch it. That shop did work on air conditioners but said mine couldn't be fixed for whatever reason. So, hats off to Eastside Automotive. The car likely did not start due to a relay switch or distributor coil. Eastside let me know my options, gave me a tip to save some money to hold off on repairs for now, but I went ahead with the first step, replacing the relay, as the cost wasn't bad.

Levi M.
07/06/2021
Knowledge
Well the wait was a bit long, but understandable considering a week before the 4th of July. I also feel these guys know what they are doing because most customers that I saw were repeat customers knowing the guys at the desk. Meaning they also trust these guys to work on their cars. I moved away from Kirkland 8 years ago. Yet still saw some of those guys that still work there when I used them as my primary auto mechanics when I lived near them. Good customer service and fair prices.

Darin H.
Bothell, WA
07/02/2021
Great team, great service
KJ And his team do a wonderful job. We’ve been customers for over five years and we completely trust the advice in the work they have done for all of our cars.

RE
Raina / Brent E.
Bellevue, WA
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2021
KJ and the Eside Auto team are fantastic!
KJ and the Eside Automotive team are fantastic. Although I've been getting my cars serviced there for many years, they not only treat me as a friend and with a smile, they do so with new customers too. They shoot it striaght and always find a way to work around my schedule. Thanks again guys!

Honda Ridgeline
06/26/2021
Great people
KJ always does a great job

Jeanne H.
Mazda CX-9
06/24/2021
Even though the shop was incredibly busy, staff was courteous and available, and service was performed in the time promised.
Professional and courteous service is always the order of the day at Eastside.

Woodinville, WA
06/22/2021
Provided an estimate after the interval service inspection and completed work as promised.

STEVE/MARY B.
Nissan Maxima
06/20/2021
Customer service
Their customer service, especially KJ's, and their attention to detail is excellent! Our car has not felt this "solid" (front-end work) in years!

John R.
Lexus IS 300
06/05/2021
Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff !
Repairs we’re done on time, on budget & 100% correctly 👍
Keep up the great work - Team Eastside Automotive 🙌

David H.
Dodge Durango
06/04/2021
Awesome
They r fast with your vehicle depending on what the needs done

RK
Rich K.
Buick LeSabre
05/21/2021
Very attentive.
Great people, instill confidence in what they are doing. Great work.