Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

HE
HEATHER E.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Quickly done on battery check and replacement in Express
I went in after getting my car battery jumped and though a lot of people seemed to show up about the same time, they had me in and out quite quickly. The service advisor was very nice, as I have come to expect at Eastside Subaru.

KR
KERRY R.
Very efficient service department
The service was as expected, but you have no idea how important that is! Check-in is friendly, quick and easy, and the service was performed as promised and even faster than the time estimate. They run a right ship.

BRENT S.
Bothell, WA
Excellent Service as always
Turn around time was reasonable, fully staffed during the snow storm and everyone happy to provide service. Pat in the parts department was very helpful and answered lots of parts questions I had, he is the best!

B

DF
DAVID F.
Lake Forest Park, WA
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Efficient organization. Very pleasant to work with. They figure out the problem.
This was our first visit to Eastside Subaru, but we plan to come back despite the longer drive. Josie was very sharp and thoughtful, and a delightful young woman. They diagnosed our problem, fixed it, and the cost was moderate.

DA
DONALD A.
Redmond, WA
Subaru Ascent
Excellent!
I used the Express Service and it was perfect. Pulled in, was promptly helped and they found a recall to do along with the regular service. In and out in an hour, everything perfect, waiting area was idea. Simply could not ask for better. Thank you!

JAN W.
Woodinville, WA
Always have great service at Eastside Subaru
The team is friendly and always helpful. Glad they have a decent waiting room - especially for the shorter services.

JEFFREY H.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
The service department at Subaru is great!
The people that work there are very friendly and helpful and I feel like they care that I get what I need and not just sell me something

Friendly staff
Friendly staff, excellent service, nice loaner

01/15/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service, quick oil change service.

SF
SCOTT F.
Express Service
Timely, considerate, and caring.

JENNIFER H.
Immediately took Accountability for their Scheduling Goof
The bad: I arrived for my scheduled appointment on a busy Friday afternoon and was told at check-in that something had gone wrong and my recall-related appointment was deleted from the calendar. The good: the person helping me did not hesitate at all and immediately checked with another person to ensure they worked me in. Was that a supervisor? A person monitoring workflow in the repair area? IDK, but they and the person helping me made it all work, including giving me a loaner vehicle as originally promised. My recall repair/replacement was supposed to take 4 hours, but it was done closer to 3. Overall, a good second experience with Eastside Subaru. Thanks, y'all!

LF
LESLIE F.
A quick and easy repair
I needed a quick and fast repair to my Subaru and Eastside quickly found a spot for me. They managed too drive me hope and then pick me up again once the repair was made. It is a pleasure dealing with them.

MICHELE L.
Kenmore, WA
Great Experience
The people here are very nice, and scheduling is easy.

MARILYN M.
Woodinville, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Marilyn M
David Ohara was friendly, polite, responsive, informative, respectful, efficient, professional.
Appreciate this rather than getting into the grips of 'alligator-type' service people
Who take advantage of little old ladies :)

Will keep David's card for future service needs
Since Jeff Colella has now become a manager.
Congrats Jeff.
You were all of the above too.

Bellevue, WA
Subaru Legacy
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service department & advisor
My make and model of Subaru causes the automatic gas cap opener to stop functioning— during Christmas! And with little gas left knee the tank at that. Eastside Subaru fit me immediately in because I was in a pinch and did the job correctly. The Advisor was outstanding and kept me informEd every step and even showed me the fix. Very personable and trustworthy experience. Outstanding!