PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/01/2020
Great service and jobs well done.
Again great customer service. Butch Is great! As is Rob and the rest of the staff.

CARYN S.
Acura TSX
11/28/2020

AH
ANDY H.
Holbrook, NY
11/24/2020
Never an issue
I only come to this shop, Butch and his team take great care of each of my cars.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you Andy & Greg.  We appreciate your business and know there are hundreds of garages between here and Holbrook!

JIM R.
Honda Ridgeline
11/23/2020
Very reliable and fair prices
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you Jim.  We appreciate your business.

PV
PEGGY V.
Audi Q3
11/21/2020
Excellent service as always
Butch and his staff run a clean, efficient operation. My car is always ready when promised.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/21/2020

Thanks Peggy

FV
FRANK V.
Commack, NY
Cadillac SRX
11/20/2020
Great service and friendly staff
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you Frank!!

CP
CARL P.
11/13/2020
Take super care of my car when needed. I feel it will last longer under their care, too bad for Ford
Best ever in 60+ years of driving.
all repairs last.
Recently when he couldn't get the tires I needed right away he sent me elsewhere after checking they had whay I needed.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks Carl.  We appreciate your business.

LK

LARRY M.
Cadillac XT5
11/05/2020
Convenient
Easy Rider is convenient, reliable and always willing to help. We have been going to Butch and his "crew" for years. Never disapoints.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you Larry & Barbara for the many years of coming in.

BE
BILL E.
11/04/2020
Customer service and staying on track with appointment times
Great customer service. They stick to appointment times if one is made and get you in and out timely.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/05/2020

Thank you Bill we appreciate the business.

PO
PATRICIA O.
Jeep Cherokee
10/31/2020
Oil filter change
Excellent service overall

Patricia & Lou-
Thank you for your many many years of coming in for service.

FW
FRANK W.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/30/2020
went to Easy Rider for a scheduled maintenance. Two warning light conditions were taken care of at no charge.

Thank you Frank!

FT
FRANK T.
Kings Park, NY
10/29/2020
Butch described all my issues in detail and was able to save me a few dollars shopping for parts.

EL
EDWARD L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Saab 9-2X
10/28/2020
Great guys great service! Best garage around!!!
Best automotive service station around
Coffee
Wifi
Just awesome. I bring all my cars here now.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 11/05/2020

Hey Ed-  I know theres a few garages between South Dakota & Northport.  Thanks for coming in when your in the neighborhood.

CD
CONNER D.
Huntington, NY
Scion tC
10/24/2020
Really great service, quick, and helpful.
They weren't trying to rush me out the door but they were still quick to fix the car after I left. They let me know right away when my car was done. They have a lounge if you have to stay there. They book everything so that they have time to get your car in and out without making you wait all day. I would definitely recommend trying this place.

Thank you Conner I appreciate your business