Volvo XC60
12/13/2018
Wonderful experience
Great service, friendly service people

FV
FRANK V.
Commack, NY
Lincoln MKX
12/12/2018
Awesome shop
Had a headlight problem and these guys took there time to figure it out and fixed it within an hour.

SG
STEVE G.
Smithtown, NY
Chevrolet Blazer
12/10/2018
Trusting service coming from a cop.
If I could give it a higher star rating I would.

PC
PATTY C.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/06/2018
Car was running bad and took one day to get it running great
Butch is a breath of fresh air when it comes to fixing my car.

CE
CHRIS E.
GMC Yukon XL
12/05/2018
Local Business
Great service. Great mechanics.

FV
Fast and courteous service

CHRIS M.
East Northport, NY
12/03/2018
Easy Rider got me in and out.
A friend referred me to Easy Rider for my vehicles needs. They got me in at my scheduled time and offered coffee while I waited. The staff was very friendly. The only negative is the parking which I can definitely deal with for a shop that prides itself on honesty which means a lot especially when you are a female.

MARK M.
NY
Land Rover LR4
12/03/2018
Easy Rider, Easy Peasy
Great personal and attentive service combined with experienced mechanic and fair price

KC
KEN C.
Huntington, NY
Jeep Cherokee
12/01/2018
once you go there you will always go back
Easy to work work. Things always done right, no long waits on small issues.

LARRY M.
Cadillac XT5
11/27/2018
"You can count on it service" and great coffee
Always dependable service with pleasant personnel and terrific coffee

PV
PEGGY V.
11/18/2018
Best
Butch, Johnny, and Rob are the nicest people. I always feel that they are doing the right thing for me and my car.

JOHN A.
Jeep Cherokee
11/15/2018
Top Notch
Great crew. Everyone very professional and knowledgeable. Repair work is done right the first time.

HC
HERMAN C.
11/10/2018
Butch knows all of my cars inside and out. My Honda Pilot displayed codes for oil and and transmission change. But Butch reminded me that we did the transmission change recently and didn’t need to do it. So I made an appointment and didn’t wait too long for the oil change to be completed. Awesome service and have been going to Easy Riders for years!

PS
Great job as always.

CAROL M.
11/09/2018
The Best!
Booked my car in for a service and inspection. As ever, a trusted, reliable service from Easy Rider. We're lucky to have them and I recommend them to everyone. Truly valued.

Joe M.
Huntington Station, NY
Ram 1500
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service was excellent and performed quickly.

JOHN B.
11/07/2018
Butch and his Crew
Butch and his crew always get the job done, and I always feel like I was taken care of. My car is happy when we drive away.

JOE M.
Buick LaCrosse
11/05/2018
Honest and friendly service
I’ve been going there for many years for sudden problems and regular maintenance. I slways get good advice for the best solution not the most expensive. They really know their business and I highly recommend them.

10/31/2018
Quality work and honesty.
Quality work with true estimates.

Michael R.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business kept his vehicle for 6 weeks and fixed it, but not really. He is still having a problem. They told him that was the only thing they could do. He will not recommend this business because they struggled to fix the problem and gave him back something that was not 100 percent correct.