PS
PAUL S.
Chrysler Sebring
01/18/2020
Great service and people!!
Again great personal service. Great work. Great people

JESS L.
Holbrook, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/15/2020
Awesome service!!!
No matter what job I get on my car, they are always so kind and they want to help you anyway they can!!! SUCH A GREAT SHOP!

JOE A.
Chevrolet Trax
01/14/2020
Fast service always a good experience
These guys are always professional and friendly. Pleasure doing business with them.

JOE C.
01/12/2020
Butch and his employees
Friendly and great service. I’ve never had any issue with easy rider.

CI
CINDY I.
Kings Park, NY
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/11/2020
Prompt professional service
Excellent service and attention to detail. Friendly people. Fixed my leaky sunroof

01/09/2020
Honesty
When in with a vehicle running like crap, got a fair estimate with work that was done quickly. Went back for a follow up inspection, seen right away and was on my way.

PO
PATRICIA O.
Jeep Cherokee
01/02/2020
Extremely prompt and helpful!
Very professional

Chevrolet Cruze
12/28/2019
Personable
Never been happier bringing my car into a shop. Staff is personable and helpful and always happy with whatever’s been done. Highly recommended!

RAY B.
12/28/2019
Thanks for taking my car on for inspection on short notice. I will come back for needed servicing.

HC
HERMAN C.
12/27/2019
Butch, Rob, John always provides great service. Tried to replace the low beam bulb for a Honda Pilot and couldn’t quite do it. Called them this afternoon and was able to be taken in right away. Needed an oil change too. Took care of both and I’m good to go!

PE
PAULA E.
Volvo XC60
12/18/2019
Top notch
Wonderful, honest, efficient, friendly. Those adjective sum up the service I received.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/18/2019
Great Local Service
Butch at Easy Rider is quick to accommodate and the guys in the shop work hard to get the job done right.
Highly recommend!!!

TD
TERRY D.
Massapequa, NY
12/16/2019
Honest and Personal
I thought that I had a major problem on my hands. Turned out, it just needed a minor adjustment! I put myself in the hands of Butch, and everything turned out fantastic! I was on my way with all my fluids topped off and my tires checked.... complementary!

PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/11/2019
Everything is great.
As always a wonderful spectacular job at the last minute.

JOE A.
Chevrolet Trax
12/11/2019
Highly recommend
Great team great work. I recommend easy rider for any of your car repair needs