BR
Old Westbury, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
02/17/2019
Maintenance on 2008 civic
I have been going to easy rider service center since they opened in the 1990s. I will not go anywhere else to have my cars serviced. I trust butch and gist staff (all who have been with him for a long time). If I ever had a problem after a repair (VERY RARE) I know butch will squeeze me in to rectify it at my convenience. He only does what is needed, always lets me know what he is going to do before he does it, what it is going to cost, and what my options are. My card have never had an issue due to lack of maintenance because butch and team track my cars’ history on every single thing done. Hope these guys are around forever.

CE
Great guys, no BS. Work is quality

SR
SUSAN R.
02/01/2019
The friendliest and professionalism also great service.
The first time I went to Easy Rider I knew I was in the right place. Each and everyone one of these specialists were very friendly and I felt at ease leaving my new Ford Explorer with them. They did everything I asked and I was very pleased with their service. I will continue to use them for any need my car has or any advice

ANDY M.
01/30/2019
Reliable, trust worthy, and fair prices
You can trust Butch and team to do the right thing (and not do what’s not needed), at a fair price in a very friendly environment. Keep up the great work.

JOSIE R.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/29/2019
First visit
Great place. Tried to schedule with mavis for a simple oil change but was told they dont so appointments despite having it available on their website and if I wanted one itd be an all day process. Went to easy rider instead and they had me come in early so I wouldnt have to wait long and for a reasonable price. will definitely return.

AH
ANDY H.
Holbrook, NY
01/22/2019
Always a great service
Always a pleasure. Bringing my car here has given me a trusted garage for my bmw, I even bought my car to a BMW dealership where they actually broke my blower motor, needless to say they wanted me to pay for the fix. Easy rider has always taken very good care of my car for something like this not to happen
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Andy. We appreciate you continued business.

01/21/2019
Emergency service
Had an emergency they took care of it no where else could you have gotten this service. Thank you so much.

JOHN W.
01/16/2019
Excellent home town auto service by people who actually care.
Owner and Employees are knowledgeable and honest. Excellent option rather than bringing your vehicle to car company service centers.

Thank You John. We appreciate your continued business

BP
BILL P.
Honda Element
01/16/2019
Always call Butch and Easy Rider
Been using ER for almost 20 years for all aspects of auto maintenance and repair. Now Having more cars I trust my kids cars with them. Any issues I tell them call Butch and know either himself or Rob has his eye on things.

Work is Always explained so you understand the what and why work is done and gets it done right.

No other choice for me.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Bill for the kind words and we appreciate your continued business.

NR
Nina R.
Acura RDX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nina's husband. He said the staff does a good job, and they are nice people.

JOHN D.
Lincoln MKX
01/14/2019
Always the BEST
Easy Rider has consistently given our autos the Best, and most professional service each and every time. We wouldn’t think of going any where else. Butch, the owner is a great guy.... he runs a Perfect Ship!!

LARRY M.
Cadillac XT5
01/09/2019
Outstanding service and very friendly personnel
Butch and his "crew" have been taking care of our cars for several years and we would not go anywhere else. Good coffee and excellent service.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Larry. we apreciate your buisness for all these years.

CL
CHAHLA L.
Jaguar XK
01/09/2019
Easy rider
Knowledgeable efficient and fairly priced
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Chahla. Its been a pleasure to service your vehicles.

EF
Edward F.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Erica. She said they did a very good job.

DUNCAN S.
01/08/2019
Great
You guys rock! Thanks
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Duncan. We appreciate your business.

JOHN R. L.
Ford Expedition
12/31/2018
Reliability and know how
Ive had Butch & the EasyRider Staff take care of a # of cars over quite a # of years! The auto repair people I rely on & trust!👍🏻
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you John. we appreciate the many years of business.

RP
ROB P.
Greenlawn, NY
12/26/2018
Always there in a pinch
I came in for a last minute repair on Christmas Eve with a road trip
To VT on the line. The team at Easy Rider promised me they would do whatever they could to help and they had me back on the road in a few hours. Totally honest and up front about the cost and even came in below expectations. Great guys.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Rob. We greatly appreciate your business.

MARCIA H.
East Northport, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
12/19/2018
Caring, honest and knowledgeable service centeri
I am very pleased with the care, expertise and honesty I get at Easy Rider. Butch and the men diagnose the problems, the maintenance or what I need with complete honesty and concern for me. They had to "redo" a job because of extenuating circumstances (not their fault) and they didn't charge me. They worked within my time constraints and did everything to make sure I was comfortable..Easy Rider is like finding a "doctor" in which you have confidence.

BOB H.
Sound Beach, NY
Volkswagen Vanagon
12/18/2018
Patience and problem solving
The gents at Easy Rider serviced my classic VW for years, never gave up when faced with “head-scratchers”, tackled large repairs, and kept a 33 year-old van on the road and it’s owner safe and relieved that he had found honest, straight forward, knowledgeable technicians. Their interest in getting it right, giving more than expected, never giving unexpected charges, open to suggestion and respectful of this customer’s concerns. Don’t go anywhere else! No such thing as an easy ride in life but these guys make your ride so much easier. Has been a pleasure.

KC
KAREN C.
Nissan Murano
12/14/2018
Thorough job
I appreciated that you were willing to work on my Nissan on the Saturday of the Thanksgiving holiday although I was north from Florida. My granddaughter, Jillian Farrell, a customer of yours brought the car in. I found it easy to talk to Butch on the phone.