CD
CONNER D.
Huntington, NY
Scion tC
10/24/2020
Really great service, quick, and helpful.
They weren't trying to rush me out the door but they were still quick to fix the car after I left. They let me know right away when my car was done. They have a lounge if you have to stay there. They book everything so that they have time to get your car in and out without making you wait all day. I would definitely recommend trying this place.

DE

PETE S.
Audi S7
10/20/2020
NYS Inspection
Pulled in at 8AM and the team had me out by 8:30. Very efficient and customer focused team. Always a pleasure to have all my auto service needs taken care of.

ROSE S.
Audi Q3
10/13/2020
Butch and his mechanics are very professional and experienced. Their prices are very reasonable and their work is outstanding.

STAN C.
10/12/2020
A mechanic you can trust
Highly recommended. Extremely knowledgeable., won't BS you and won't kill you on the price.

CAROL M.
10/09/2020
Trusted and reliable
Thank you, Easy Rider! It’s so reassuring to know that my car is in good hands. Totally recommend you to everyone, every time.

TC
TONY C.
Ford Expedition
10/07/2020
Awesome Service
Butch and the guys at Easy Rider are the best!

JUDY M.
Nissan Rogue
10/06/2020
Excellent service & friendly professionals.
I have been using Easy Rider for at least 10 years-
Butch & his crew are honest, courteous professionals.

AW
AL W.
Woodbury, NY
10/06/2020
Honest,Quick,Reliable Service
Though I spend over 6 months in Florida, I wait till I get back to Easy Rider here in New York for service.

MARK D.
Saint Albans, NY
10/01/2020
Personal Demeanor of the Employees & Expert Knowledge of Vehicles
Excellent Work Ethic, Personnel & Knowledge of Foreign and Domestic Vehicles. Their now on my Speed-Dial ‼️ I have already texted the shop’s website to both my job supervisors.

HB
HOLLIE B.
10/01/2020
Excellent prompt service
The team at Easy Rider is fantastic! Quality work and friendly staff ... highly recommend

DEAN P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/30/2020
Great place to do business
Fast service
Good prices
Thanks guys

MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/27/2020
Fast, friendly service
I always love bringing my car to Easy Rider because I know I'll get a straight answer about the work that needs to be done and a transparent assessment of cost. So many car repair services speak down to me because I'm a young woman, but Butch always treats me with respect. Now whenever my car is having issues, I look forward to chatting with Butch in the front office and getting the problem resolved quickly.

LE
Linda E.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Linda said every time she goes there they listen to her. They let her know the price and they abide by it. It's a well-run place.

OB
OLIVIA B.
Subaru Legacy
09/16/2020
CUSTOMER SERVICE/KNOWLEDGE
I wish I found Easy Rider sooner. Although I moved to East Setauket I will still go out if my way to use them. They are so nice and go out of their way to accommodate you. And most of all they are very knowledgeable and don’t take advantage of your lack of knowledge. Thank you Easy Rider