JOHN S.
Honda Ridgeline
12/05/2019
Awesome Service
Great service for my truck. A 2008 Honda Ridgeline. Truck is still running great with 110,000 miles thanks to the guys at Easy Rider

CHRIS M.
12/04/2019
I was taken at the time of my appointment.
It is such a pleasure to be taken at your scheduled appointment time. Everyone is pleasant and was willing to answer all my questions. Being a female I have been taken advantage of at other establishments but at Easy Rider I feel comfortable knowing they are giving me exactly what I need without trying to sell me something that I don't.

SK
STEVE K.
Mazda CX-9
12/02/2019
Terrific, speedy service and attention.
Fast, attentive and trustworthy service.

EW
ERICH W.
11/27/2019
Unexpected repair
As before, Butch and his crew show up with outstanding service and unmatched speed. Can’t recommend Easy Rider enough. Don’t think twice!

FW
FRANK W.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2019
Quick and easy
Inspection and service done well and on time, as usual

KC
KEN C.
Huntington, NY
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2019
The place to go.
Always reliable, little wait time & honest

MARCIA H.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/12/2019
My car was brought in for service as soon as I arrived. I asked them for an oil change as well as a general check up since I will be away for 6 months. Other car places would have "come up with all kinds of problems", but not here. I can count on honesty and doing what's best for the customer at Easy Rider

CL
CHRIS L.
Centerport, NY
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/01/2019
Honest and Reputable Local Shop
My family and I have been coming to Easy Rider Service Center for decades. Butch and his team reliably get the work done and are honest about work estimated and performed. Pricing is fair and you will not be disappointed with the quality. Skip the dealer and go to Easy Rider!

JOE W.
Volvo XC90
10/29/2019
Accommodating!
Always make you feel welcome, and they know their cars! They never do work you don’t need done, they have the customers best interest at heart.

These guys are awesome. I won’t go anywhere else with our cars.

JOE A.
10/24/2019
Butch and his team always provide excellent service while not trying to sell you something you don't need. My entire family has been going here for years and we have never been let down.

PS
PETE S.
Audi S7
10/23/2019
Customer service
Friendly customer service, they make and keep appointments and meet expectations.

CP
CARL P.
10/22/2019
Best ever
Reliable , always on time, best.

ROSE S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/22/2019
Honest, through and excellent mechanics!!
I have gone to Easy Rider twice to get my Range Rover Evoque serviced instead of the Land Rover dealership who charge an arm and a leg for their service. I trust Butch and his team of mechanics implicitly, and would recommend them highly!!

GB
GLENN B.
10/20/2019
Glenn’s review.
Friendly and efficient service st s reasonable price. I’ll keep coming back!

10/19/2019
BMW 11 Inspection
Super courteous and communicative! I highly recommend Easy Rider!

Buick Regal TourX
10/19/2019
Buick Inspection
Quick, efficient and courteous!

SG
SUSAN G.
10/15/2019
Friendly, easy to talk to and they fixed my car.
Place is clean, friendly and they are smart, easy going and easy to talk to...this is my first time but the car is fixed so I'm happy.

JOHN M.
Acura MDX
10/15/2019
Acura Repair
Butch and his team are the utmost professionals and have deep knowledge in all thing automotive. I have been using them for years on a variety of vehicles(classic, foreign, domestic).

JEAN M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/14/2019
Jeanne Middleton
Fast, Professional Service, At a fair price.

MIKE D.
10/13/2019
Dependable and Fair
I chose Easy Rider because of convenience. I stay with them because of fast, friendly service at a fair price.