ALBERT M.
Honda
03/18/2019
These guys are the best!!
Friendly , courteous bunch of guys! Knows their stuff. Reasonable and quality work !
John knows alot bout bikes !

TIM S.
03/08/2019
Top service on a small repair. Courteous and professional.

DANA S.
Jeep Patriot
03/06/2019
Love it here!
I have been going to Easy Rider for years and every time I have great service! Butch and his crew are all very friendly, helpful and explain to you what is going on with your car and how they fixed it and I love that! They even came to my house to jump my car when the battery died and you don’t find service like that anywhere! This is the only place I will take my car for any kind of service.

MORIHA H.
Buick Enclave
03/05/2019
Fast and easy.
Had to get my inspection done quick and had to wait with the car. I called and got an appointment for the next day. I added an oil change at checkin and was done in under an hour. Fast friendly service. The wait area is small, but comfortably furnished.

DEBBIE W.
03/05/2019
honest, reliable, accommodating
Great bunch of guys that do great work.

GM
GREG M.
03/04/2019
Always professional and the work is great.

EW
EDDY W.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/28/2019
Personable service
Great bunch of guys! Fast and reliable. I’ll be coming back.

FV

DONNA G.
Saab 9-3
02/21/2019
Best mechanics especially for SAABs
Thank you Butch and your Team for being trustworthy and reliable!...
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Donna. We truly appreciate your continued business

BR
BARRY R.
Old Westbury, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
02/17/2019
Maintenance on 2008 civic
I have been going to easy rider service center since they opened in the 1990s. I will not go anywhere else to have my cars serviced. I trust butch and gist staff (all who have been with him for a long time). If I ever had a problem after a repair (VERY RARE) I know butch will squeeze me in to rectify it at my convenience. He only does what is needed, always lets me know what he is going to do before he does it, what it is going to cost, and what my options are. My card have never had an issue due to lack of maintenance because butch and team track my cars’ history on every single thing done. Hope these guys are around forever.

CE
Great guys, no BS. Work is quality

SR
SUSAN R.
02/01/2019
The friendliest and professionalism also great service.
The first time I went to Easy Rider I knew I was in the right place. Each and everyone one of these specialists were very friendly and I felt at ease leaving my new Ford Explorer with them. They did everything I asked and I was very pleased with their service. I will continue to use them for any need my car has or any advice

ANDY M.
01/30/2019
Reliable, trust worthy, and fair prices
You can trust Butch and team to do the right thing (and not do what’s not needed), at a fair price in a very friendly environment. Keep up the great work.

JOSIE R.
Oldsmobile Alero
01/29/2019
First visit
Great place. Tried to schedule with mavis for a simple oil change but was told they dont so appointments despite having it available on their website and if I wanted one itd be an all day process. Went to easy rider instead and they had me come in early so I wouldnt have to wait long and for a reasonable price. will definitely return.

AH
ANDY H.
Holbrook, NY
01/22/2019
Always a great service
Always a pleasure. Bringing my car here has given me a trusted garage for my bmw, I even bought my car to a BMW dealership where they actually broke my blower motor, needless to say they wanted me to pay for the fix. Easy rider has always taken very good care of my car for something like this not to happen
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Andy. We appreciate you continued business.

01/21/2019
Emergency service
Had an emergency they took care of it no where else could you have gotten this service. Thank you so much.

JOHN W.
01/16/2019
Excellent home town auto service by people who actually care.
Owner and Employees are knowledgeable and honest. Excellent option rather than bringing your vehicle to car company service centers.

Thank You John. We appreciate your continued business

BP
BILL P.
Honda Element
01/16/2019
Always call Butch and Easy Rider
Been using ER for almost 20 years for all aspects of auto maintenance and repair. Now Having more cars I trust my kids cars with them. Any issues I tell them call Butch and know either himself or Rob has his eye on things.

Work is Always explained so you understand the what and why work is done and gets it done right.

No other choice for me.
Butch L., Owner from Easy Rider Service Center responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Bill for the kind words and we appreciate your continued business.

NR
Nina R.
Acura RDX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nina's husband. He said the staff does a good job, and they are nice people.

JOHN D.
Lincoln MKX
01/14/2019
Always the BEST
Easy Rider has consistently given our autos the Best, and most professional service each and every time. We wouldn’t think of going any where else. Butch, the owner is a great guy.... he runs a Perfect Ship!!