PC
PAM C.
03/20/2019
As always, Eberhardt Tires gives you fair prices with excellant service. I've been going there 20 years and will continue to do so.

Toyota Matrix
03/19/2019
Great Service As Always
Called and made my appointment on Saturday and came in on Monday first thing and was out in 20 minutes for my tire rotation.

THOMAS M.
La Habra, CA
03/18/2019
Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive cares about customer's automotive concerns.
The atmosphere is friendly at the shop. They inspect the auto and let the customer know, exactly, what's wrong. They assess the cost and give the customer a quote and let the customer know when their auto will be ready. They honor their word.
As a first time customer I was very pleased with their work. Eberhardt's was highly recommended by a family member. I am 100% satisfied with their work.

Tommy M.

GG
GERALD G.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
The best tire shop
I always get the best prices and service at Eberhardt

SU
SANDY U.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
great service
I have to say this was my best experience in auto repair! Called about replacing 1 run flat tire after hitting a pothole. Dan, gave me a price over the phone, ordered the tire, went in the next day to have it on, and was finished in less than 30 minutes!
Sure, the place is not fancy, but who cares. Great job.

TH
TAMARA H.
Always #1 service
I will repeat myself each visit.HONEST owner, GREAT mechanics and quality customer service each tome.

03/15/2019
Outstanding service
Dan & the Eberhart team have always been professional, conscientious regarding our car needs. We appreciate the ease & confidence in addressing all of our car, or tire issues. The total feel of the business is organized & relaxing even if one has to wait. Keep up the great work- And thank you again for caring for this customer & family all theses years!!.

LINDA M.
Chevrolet HHR
03/13/2019
Honest, reasonable and friendly
Took my car in for a look at transmission problem. I dreaded the worst but was happy to find the problem not so big after all. I was extremely happy with the service I received.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Hi,
   I just wanted to thank you so much for your kind words. It is not often that we get to give good news. We are so happy that you are pleased and please stay well.

Take care,

Volkswagen Tiguan
03/07/2019
BestPlace
Best place
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you so very much, the pleasure was all ours.

03/06/2019
Parked in a puddle
Service was ok. Check in and check out was ok. My car was parked with the driver's side in a big water puddle that I had to wade in to pickup the car. There were several other parking spots that were dry. Not a courteous move to your customer.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Wow, You know, doing what we do with the volume of things that happen here things get past me. That puddle has been a pain the bottom the entire 30 years I have been here. We have asphalted until we are blue in the face and that area there never stops. Sometimes, as hardworking as these young men are don't think (just like when I was young) and I missed that. Please forgive this if you can and please accept my apologies. That was uncalled for.

Dan

JOHANNA M.
03/03/2019
Better deal than Costco
My tires were really worn. I went to Costco first, but the wait for same day service was 4 hours, or 4 days for the first available appointment. The bedt tire deal they offered was about $750 for 4 tires. Eberhardt sold me 4 tires for $630 and it took less than an hour. My dad always recommended Eberhardt and he was right.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you so very much. Thank was very sweet of you. I am so glad that we could help.

Please take care,

RAY M.
Honda Ridgeline
03/02/2019
The way it should be.
These guys have always been easy to work with. Friendly and personable staff make you feel like a valued customer.

SHARON M.
03/01/2019
Cost Effective & Friendly
Friendly and efficient service. Great price for 4 new tires.

DAN P.
Acura TLX
02/27/2019
Reliable Service
Great job as always. Pleasure to visit & able to get work done in their lounge area.

Only critique is - please automatically offer the complimentary car wash voucher with a full service oil change. I’ve now left twice without getting them...

RP
RL P.
Hyundai Elantra GT
02/23/2019
Great service since I was 16 years old. (I’m 42 now)
Dan and the guys are always friendly and get my cars back on the road in no time. I’ve been coming here since I was 16, I’m 42 now and it’s the ONLY tire shop I go to.

WC
WHITNEY C.
02/23/2019
Excellent service! Pulled up for my appointment time and they went straight to work. I didn’t have to wait a long time. Also, recommended additional work my car needs done that I wasn’t really aware of. I go to Eberhart’s whenever my car needs worked on. 🙂

PF
PETER F.
Brea, CA
02/22/2019
Friendly and Quick Service
I always feel very comfortable when I bring my car in for service or new tires that Eberhardt's only recommends fixes that are necessary, and they do a quality job every time.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Peter,

Thank you so very much. We are very happy that you feel this way and I just wanted you to know that is was very well received. Please take care.

HS
HENRY S.
Wilmington, CA
02/21/2019
Friendly Fast Service
Dropped of my car in the morning to replace my rear shocks on my Altima. They finished within 2 hours. I was surprised how quickly they got it done. Thank You Dan.
The Family at .. from Eberhardt's Tire & Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

That was so kind of you. I am pleased that you are happy and we will do our best to continue to do so. Thank you again and please take care.

TC
TOM C.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2019
Caring, personalized service.
Eberhardt's Tire and Automotive isn't the only store in Orange County. They are just the only store I'll go to for tires, alignments, etc. They are honest, reliable and stand behind their work. I've introduced many people to Eberhardt's and have never had one of them leave disappointed. Thanks to Dan and his crew for such terrific service.

JANET H.
Chevrolet HHR
02/15/2019
your all great people
very good at your job with cars and people