Business Solutions

Eby's Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Bry S.
01/20/2022
Ripoff Shop for state inspections
This place repeatedly would fail my spouse's car for the state inspection. Then over charge for simple repairs that involved as little labor. They lied about...

Bry S.

Always good service and attention to concerns

RYANDO H.
12/22/2021
Always an enjoyable experience
I used to live in Boonsboro when I first started taking my car here. I moved to VA and I still drive all the way back when I have car issues. The only place...

KG
KATHY G.
12/22/2021
Always helpful.
I appreciate how quick and efficient the employees at Eby's take care of my vehicles.