PL
Patrick L.
07/15/2020
Good First Impression
Just a state inspection but friendly people and quick turnaround.

Anthony S.
07/14/2020
Scheduled Maintenance
Quick and great service

Jason H.
Aylett, VA
Hyundai Accent
Excellent, timely service
I brought my car in for new tires, and needed an alignment as well. I ordered the tires online and had them shipped to their shop. I dropped the car off in the morning before work and it was ready well before I needed it back. Johnny and his crew does excellent work. I plan on bringing my car back for all regular maintenance from now on.

Julian S.
Great work
Johnny and the staff do a great job in a timely manner. They are very courteous and pleasant. Also, the price is fair.

Nissan Pathfinder
Routine Maintenance
They got me in and out quickly. Another great service.

GM
Grayson M.
Toyota Sequoia
Helpful, Knowelegable, and Very Kind
Thank you Johnny for all your help and for taking the time to explain things.

WS
William S.
Opel 1900
07/08/2020
Johnny, I very much appreciate all your help yesterday. Thank you so much!!!
Johnny, I very much appreciate all your help yesterday. Thank you so much!!!

Jon C.
Aylett, VA
Knows exhaust systems
Appreciated that Johnny phoned me with four options on my truck. All of them were valid, and none of them were ridiculous either in scope or price (I was just looking for a decent muffler + tailpipe replacement). He informed me that the choice I picked was louder than stock, but not obnoxious. Which is exactly what I got. The welds look good, and I haven't heard or seen any problems with clearances (but I've only driven from the shop to home). Note that I was looking for a true muffler shop (where they bend pipe and weld) - and I had passed by your "muffler man" beside the road, so that's how I found you. Decent price.

Trent S.
Ashland, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/08/2020
I came in hopping to get the sound I wanted for my car and I got the sound and I am very happy with it. I’m hopping to go back for more work on my car and possibly a louder sound. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone wanting muffler work. They are very nice and willing to help the best they can for the right price. They put the business before the billing so you know what you will pay and I payed a great price for a better car sound. Excellent server!
Todd & Kim B. from Economy Auto Care Center responded on 07/08/2020

Trent ~ So glad you are happy with the service you received and we look forward to working with you in the future for the other things you wish to do to your vehicle! See you soon! ~Kim

BP
Brittany P.
Outstanding Service!
Outstanding service from start to finish! Wouldn’t ever think about going anywhere else!
Todd & Kim B. from Economy Auto Care Center responded on 07/08/2020

Brittany ~ We don't want you to go anywhere else either!!! So glad to have you as a customer and look forward to working with you again!! ~Kim

Roberto S.
bad receptionist
receptionist told me i did not have an appointment. showed her the email i got for the appointment and was served when another person said he will entertain my appointment.
receptionist tells me to keep 6 feet away from the person seating next to me.
Todd & Kim B. from Economy Auto Care Center responded on 07/08/2020

Unfortunately there were a few miscommunications that happened during your visit and we are so very sorry for them. We did take care of you at that moment and had you in and out of our shop in a timely manner while trying to keep the government mandated social distancing procedures in tact. For whatever reason our appointment system misplaced your scheduled appointment but we were able to accommodate you and were able to finish your vehicle ahead of two others in our showroom at the time. We hope you will accept our apologies and take a moment to re-evaluate the rating you gave us. As you can see by our reviews we do our best to put our customers needs first.

Joan B.
Toyota Matrix
The service and people !
Would not take my car anywhere else! They treat me fair and like family! Love the security they provide !
Todd & Kim B. from Economy Auto Care Center responded on 07/08/2020

Joan ~ We hope all our customers feel like family when they come in! We are so glad you chose us to care for all of your automotive needs and look forward to seeing you for your next service! ~Kim

Manquin, VA
BEST SERVICE IN TOWN!!!
BEST SERVICE IN TOWN!!!
Todd & Kim B. from Economy Auto Care Center responded on 07/08/2020

We think so too!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and giving our shop a 5 star rating. Means a lot to us!!

Jack B.
07/02/2020
Great work, as always
Thanks for getting to the bottom of our sway bar issue and reminding me about the need for new tires. We're headed to the Midwest this weekend and it's nice to know the van's top shape heading out of town.
Todd & Kim B. from Economy Auto Care Center responded on 07/08/2020

Jack ~ We are glad we were able to get you vehicle finished in time for your trip and hope that all goes well. Looking forward to servicing any of your other automotive needs in the future!~Kim

WH
William H.
Mineral, VA
07/01/2020
Very friendly and reasonably priced
The estimate they gave me was exactly what I paid they explained all the charges well satisfied with the service my ac works perfectly wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to all of my friends and family and anyone else who asks about a good repair shop.
Todd & Kim B. from Economy Auto Care Center responded on 07/08/2020

William ~ Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. We really appreciate it and that's how we keep going. Looking forward to working with you again in the future! ~Kim