Emily F. on 04/21/2018
"Great, quick service, as always!"
I trust Economy Auto Care with my aging Honda Pilot. The waiting room is comfortable and the staff is friendly.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 04:46 AM
Houston H. on 04/18/2018
Houston said that the facility provides good customer service.
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 04/19/2018

Houston ~ Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you see that we provide good customer service. It is something that we constantly strive to do and it always makes us feel proud when someone recognizes that. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Andrew S. on 04/15/2018
"Very transparent. "
I took my vehicle in for engine trouble and was given honest feedback. They could have easily recommended additional work in this case but fixed what was necessary to resolve the problem and suggested a more long term solution. I am always impressed with their transparency.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/15/2018 06:17 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 04/16/2018

Andrew,

We're so glad you see that we pride ourselves in being as transparent and honest as possible. It's not about the "sale" it's about what's best for you, our customer. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to helping you again in the future!!

Jackie D. on 04/11/2018
"Love Economy"
Once again Economy saved the day, even when I arrived unannounced. My car is turning 240,000 miles, and runs like new, thanks to them.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 10:21 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 04/11/2018

Jackie,

It's always such a pleasure to see you and help you - announced or not!! Glad we were able to get you back up and running in such a timely manner and we're so proud to know how highly you think of us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Christine H. on 04/03/2018
"Easy to work with. "
I really like the software they use to keep the customer informed.
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 04:54 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 04/03/2018

We're so glad you liked our new visual/digital inspections! It helps aid you as the customer in knowing what and why a repair is needed as well as keeping you informed for the future. Its so nice to hear our improvements are helping you as the customer! Thank you for coming in to see us and we can't wait to help you again in the future!

Tom H. on 04/01/2018
"2006 Dodge"
Great service as always. Nice to do business with people who care. Always friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus Sdn
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 06:10 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 04/02/2018

Always so nice to see you, Tom! Thanks for bringing in your daughters car!

Candice G. on 03/30/2018
"Fast and Effective Service! Great staff!"
Cathy was great scheduling my appointment during my work hours. Drop off and pick up were made really simple. I was able to pay for services via phone so I didn't have to miss any work to get my car inspected!
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 05:21 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/30/2018

Candice,

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad we were able to accomodate your work schedule and make getting your car worked on simple, fast & painless. We can't wait to see and help you again in the future.

Bill C. on 03/30/2018
Bill said he has been a long time loyal customer at this business. They have always treated him right.
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018
Tom H. on 03/21/2018
"People who care and make you feel welcome. Very accommodating."
The people at Economy aUto Care are always professional and friendly. I have found several times that I have been to them that they go out of their way to accommadate me and never beat around the bush. You always are informed upfront of any issues and solutions. Great people to work with. I was looking for someone I Could trust and depend on and I have been very satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018 05:54 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/21/2018

Tom,

Its always such a pleasure to hear how we've helped our customers. Your kind words really cement what we're doing makes a difference. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing and helping you again in the future!

Elle Q. on 03/16/2018
Elle said the employees were friendly. They provided efficient service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/16/2018
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/21/2018

Elle,

Thank you for taking the time to review your past visits with us! We appreciate it & can't wait to see and help you again in the future!

Joy H. on 03/15/2018
"Great service"
I was referred to Economy Auto and will be returning when other services are needed. I was able to drop my vehicle off after office hours, pay for it via phone and pick it up after office hours. This is very convenient for those of us who work the rat race. Cathy was extremely helpful and friendly. She called once my vehicle was done and explained everything that had been completed, with nothing extra as a surprise. I received my service order via email which also let me know what needs to be taken care of in the future. Thank you for taking good care of my subie! I have already recommended a friend :)
Vehicle: Subaru WRX
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018 08:14 PM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful and kind review!! It was such a pleasure speaking with you over the phone and getting to service your brand new Subaru! We can't wait to see and talk with you again in the future!

Valued Customer on 03/15/2018
"front end alignment"
Very pleased, always bring our vehicles here
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018 03:48 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/15/2018

We appreciate the review & that we're your trusted shop!! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Melissa J. on 03/05/2018
"Peace of mind : )"
My daughter is away at college and had trouble with her car. We towed it over to you guys and you took care the problems. You were kind, fast, professional and thorough. I was relieved that my daughter was back in her car and everything was taken care of for her.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018 11:05 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/05/2018

We know how stressful it can be when a family member is away from home with car troubles. We're so glad we can continue to be your trusted source while she's at school. Thank you for your kind review and continued trust and confidence in our team!

Boggan K. on 03/05/2018
Boggan said he was satisfied with the service, and he appreciates them.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/05/2018
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/14/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you again in the future for your vehicle needs!

Kyle K. on 02/28/2018
Kyle said that the business got the job done quickly and at an awesome price.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/01/2018

Kyle,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! So glad we were able to get that exhaust pipe fixed for you so you could get your Jetta put back together! If you need anything in the future we look forward to seeing you!

Tom H. on 02/23/2018
"Excellent Service"
I've been to alot of service stations in my life, but I can't remember getting the kind of care, respect, and quality of service I have received from Economy Car Care. Every one there is friendly, knowledgeable, respectful and very willing to get you in and on your way with the least amount of inconvenience. Great place to have repairs to your vehicles. Thank you for your kindness.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 05:36 PM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 03/01/2018

Tom,

It has been nothing but a pleasure to meet you, get to know you & to help you with your vehicles. Your kind words mean that what we're doing matters & we can't thank you enough.

Curtis E. on 02/22/2018
"Great Service by Honest People"
I have used this shop for a while now and have always been very pleased with the people and the service. I normally do the work myself, but if I need a shop, this is the only place that will ever touch my truck! Great people, reasonable prices and excellent quality!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 02/21/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018 04:13 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 02/22/2018

Curtis,

Wow, what a compliment! It means the world to us to know we're your one and only shop when you're in need. We can't thank you enough!! We can't wait to see and help you again in the future.

John S. on 02/09/2018
John said the business did a good job, but the price for the repairs was costly.
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 02/13/2018

John,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review on your exhaust work, we're so glad you're satisfied with the work performed! As far as cost, we strive to be the most economical in the industry & our mufflers carry a lifetime warranty. We hope you're enjoying your new muffler & we hope to see you in the future!

Cameron S. on 02/09/2018
Spoke with Steve. He said everything went well, and the job was done well.
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 02/13/2018

We appreciate your kind review and look forward to seeing you again in 3000 miles! Hope you're enjoying the rest of your week!

Anthony S. on 02/08/2018
"Great Service "
Truck was in need of exhaust repair and inspection. Not only did the repair my vehicle and inspection complete but provided pictures of a maintenance.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 04:24 AM
Todd & Kim B. at Economy Auto Care responded on 02/08/2018

Anthony,

Thanks so much for coming in to see us for your exhaust and Inspection. We're so glad you liked being able to see what repairs are needed through pictures and email - We go out of our way to make sure you know exactly why you need a repair and that we aren't selling something you don't need. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future!