MJ
Matthew J.
12/13/2019
Great place with friendly service. I got there close to 5:00 and there was no hesitation to get my Jeep taken care of. Thank you!

Manquin, VA
12/12/2019
Excellent customer service!
Excellent customer service! These guys truly get the meaning of customer Service with a smile!

Volkswagen Atlas
12/07/2019
Baldridge
As always, Economy was there when needed and very accommodating. Wonderful staff and service.

Marti D.
12/05/2019
Excellent and honest!!!
I would not go anywhere else! Everybody I have dealt with us nice, pleasant, skilled and honest. I work with Johnny the most. He takes the time to explain, what the problem is.... to keeping my car on track with normal maintenance and care. Great shop to go too!!!

RE
Robert E.
12/04/2019
The only repair shop I use
I had them put 35's on my stock jeep. They had to cut part of my rock rails off. It looks like it was done by the factory is was so perfect. Amazing customer service and mechanics.

Julian S.
11/25/2019
Ford F150 Maintenance
Oil/filter changed and tire rotation conducted in a timely manner for a fair price. Also, Johnny is a great guy to work with....quality work.

TT
Teresa T.
Maidens, VA
11/22/2019
This can be your car care place
Economy Auto is My Car Care Place
Johnny and Kim are professional, efficient, thorough and very helpful.
I recommend regular preventative maintenance scheduling to keep your car at its peak performance.
Get a quote today to keep you on your way.

TT
Teresa T.
Maidens, VA
11/21/2019
Economy Auto: My car care place
Dependable service with knowledgeable staff.
Kim and Johnny make their customers feel like their #1 priority

Anthony S.
11/16/2019
Annual Vehicle Inspection
Johnny and team identified problems identified during the annual inspection and made the repairs quicker than expected and kept me on the road. Thanks...

CL
Carey L.
Ashland, VA
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/13/2019
Amazing craftsman. Mark did an amazing job on a difficult exhaust replacement!
Economy has taken care of all my vehicles at one time or another. My latest visit included a complete exhaust rework and replacement on a 91 Land Cruiser which these parts are mostly obsolete!

SE
Sam E.
11/08/2019
Excellent work and service
Had exhaust installed on hot rod that required a lot of bends. Mark did exceptional job

Ram 1500
11/07/2019
Flawless Exhaust and Superb Customer Service at a Fantastic Price!
The title says it all!

Brandy S.
11/07/2019
Amazing care and quality
I had a very difficult situation with my warranty company, but the team at economy took amazing care of me through the entire process.

RE
Robert E.
10/31/2019
Friendliness and explaining things in layman's terms
I have been searching for years to find a mechanic that I trust and didn't feel ripped off when I left. I will drive out of my way to take all my vehicles here.

Manquin, VA
Chevrolet Pickup
10/31/2019
Outstanding customer service!
Outstanding customer service, kept me well informed and updated, quality work, finished ahead of schedule, and at a great price!

Highland Springs, VA
GMC Terrain
10/28/2019
I would recommend to all my friends u honesty, helpfull I'll be back!
I would recommend to all my friends u honesty, helpfull I'll be back!

LT
Lisa T.
Chesterfield, VA
Nissan JUKE
10/26/2019
Awesome Service
As always received excellent service! They were able to fit me in last minute and did an excellent job! Very professional and just all around nice people!

Leanne B.
Ashland, VA
Nissan Titan
10/25/2019
Referred
Johnny was very courteous and helpful. Will definently use Economy again.

CR
Chad R.
Ruther Glen, VA
Ram 1500
10/23/2019
Honesty
Good service making sure you go the cheapest route

Donghan L.
Richmond, VA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
10/23/2019
Called around to get a state inspection done. Friendly service both on the phone and in person. Appointment is accepted. 45 minutes and it is done!