Latest Review 9 minutes ago

GAIL B.
Land Rover Discovery
02/25/2021
Wonderful service!
I have used Kenny and company for about 16 years and have three old Discos, one with over 315000 miles I’ve put on it. Would never have been able to do this without Ed’s. If you have a Rover then you have to have an excellent mechanic you trust. I do. Love these guys.

DAVID W.
02/09/2021
Great Customer Service
This Garage was a great find for me. Finally found a local garage that is very knowledgeable in servicing Range Rovers.

KI
KERRY I.
02/09/2021
Easy to get a appointment/ honest folks!
Much better priced for service work and much easier to work with than Range Rover dealership! Usually get your vehicle in and out in a day or two!

02/06/2021
Fair Prices. Excellent Service. Trustworthy.
Since the warranty expired in my LR4 Ed’s has been my go to for service. I highly recommend them for whatever service your British made auto may need. I’ve never been disappointed.

MO
MARK O.
Brentwood, TN
02/03/2021
Professional and Honest
This was our first time taking our LR4 to Ed’s British 4x4. We were not sure what to expect as we have had our last three Rovers serviced by someone else prior to moving to the area. The quality of work and professionalism stood out with those we talked to. In addition they provided a few repairs options and had great follow-up.

GC
GARRET C.
White Bluff, TN
01/27/2021
Great knowledgeable service
Very helpful and easy to deal with staff anytime have questions on my vehicle...the go-to place for Land Rover service!

01/25/2021
One day turn around!
Dropped my car off Sunday evening. I received a call before noon the next day outlining the recommended work which I agreed to. Pick up the car that day at 4PM.

AK
AMI K.
01/23/2021
Good job!
Went here because dealership us backed up forever. Kenny used to work there a long time ago and worked on my old Land Rover. Did a good job.

01/22/2021
Great service again 😊
Kindness, efficiency, good communication - a pleasure to do business there.

AQ
A.C. Q.
01/19/2021
Excellent communication and service
I am very pleased with the guys. Extremely knowledgeable and prompt service.

RONNIE H.
01/18/2021
Friendly,and good service
Always friendly, reasonable price for what they do, the guys that work there are very good at what they do

Nashville, TN
Land Rover LR2
01/12/2021
Completely trustworthy pros!
I’ve trusted Kenny and his crew for years to maintain two Rovers after years of disappointing service from the Land Rover dealership. I wouldn’t own a Rover without Ed’s British 4x4!

EG
Evan G.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Evan said he recommends them for service.

Ben H.
Brentwood, TN
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Ben said price and convenience.

AW
Allyson W.
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Allyson said they're kind, attentive, efficient, Kenny is wonderful to deal with and they're great.