Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Toyota Tundra
11/27/2019
Just the same old service. Did I say the same great service every time.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business! - Matt

Annette B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019
Great customer service with integrity
I have used Elder's for years. Honest, reliable, great customer service. I highly recommend them every chance I get!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks Annette, We appreciate you! - Matt

Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/04/2019
Ed is awesome!
Great store!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

We agree, thanks for the feedback! - Matt

Toyota Tundra
10/22/2019
The People!!! Oh and the maintanence.
Every time I get my truck or cars worked on, they fix the problem. They always keep me informed. They always take care of my needs.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your feedback and business.  - Matt

CP
Chrstian P.
10/09/2019
Great people
Very friendly people who know what they are doing. Will definitely come back.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for the review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. - Matt

RP
Roxane P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/08/2019
Quality Service
Reasonable price, great service, excellent work quality. Communication A+ rating. Quick turnaround. Overall outstanding honest auto repair shop. I highly recommend bringing your automobile here to have repaired. Thank you! 👍😃
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/09/2019

Thanks for the review Roxane, we're glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again in the future! - Matt

Jack W.
10/02/2019
Great shop
I've had repairs of various kinds done at Elders over the years. They aren't the cheapest, but they are reasonable and I trust their work. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Thanks for the review Jack.  We appreciate your recommendation! - Matt

MT
Melissa T.
09/30/2019
Always great service, no pressures. Mechanics take photos of possible issues and all included in email sent to you. The good and not so good areas! Both front staff, Ed and Matt, professional and make sure you're satisfied with service and notification. Elders provide courtesy shuttle which is very helpful to those without another driver. Been a customer for many years! Business will also right a wrong if a part or repair fails after service during warranty period.

Thanks Melissa, we're glad you like our process and appreciate your business! - Matt

SD
Steve D.
Nissan Rogue
09/28/2019
Tire Rotation & Pressure Check
The work was done in a timely manner and I was completely satisfied. They even checked the spare tire pressure. Thanks Elders.

Thanks Steve, we appreciate your continued support! - Matt

Maria G.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/22/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I brought my Suburban in for a second opinion after getting a long list of repairs needed from the dealership. Elders checked everything out and I got a detailed explanation, including photos and diagrams(wow!), of the needed items. The dealership was recommending things that really weren’t needed. Elders even gave me a ride to work. Staying with Elders!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 09/22/2019

Thanks for the review Maria.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.  - Matt

RL
Royce L.
Porsche Cayman
09/16/2019
Matt, Ed, and their whole team are customer-focused
ED and Matt consistently kept us up-to-date on services completed and the time they expected our vehicle would be ready for pick-
up. They performed exactly as promised.

Thanks for the feedback Royce, we appreciate your business! - Matt

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/08/2019
The Package
From the moment you walk in Ed and Matt take great care of you.
The mechanics always fix the problem.
Then Ed and Matt explain everything to you.

Thank you for the review.  We're glad we could help and look forward to doing it again in the future.  - Matt

CE
Cecil E.
Splendora, TX
09/05/2019
Over the past 5 years Elders have always provided us with honest reliable service. Always a pleasant experience.

Thank you Cecil.  We appreciate your continued support. - Matt

ZH
Zack H.
08/24/2019
Sedan is Running Like New
The folks over at Elder's provided excellent service and quality repair. I will be going back.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thanks for the review Zack, We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  - Matt Mason

08/24/2019
My first time bringing a vehicle here for service and I was happy with the experience. Much better than other places I’ve used.

Glad to hear you were happy with your experience and we appreciate the review.  We look forward helping you again in the future.  - Matt Mason

08/12/2019
Repsirs
Everyone was extremely nice , but I felt your prices were too high for my budget. Got all of the repairs done for $700 less at another location.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  I will review the estimate we gave you to double check our pricing.  I'm glad you were able to have your car repaired in your budget and giving us the opportunity to diagnose it.  Sincerely, Matt Mason - Shop Manager

RL
Royce L.
Porsche Cayenne
08/09/2019
State inspection
Matt was courteous and explained the time it would take to complete the inspection. When he completed the inspection,he reviewed the outcome and ordered the part he recommended to be replaced. I highly recommend Elders based on their consistent competence and courtesy.

Thank you Royce.  We're glad to be of service.   - Matt

TR
Tom R.
07/30/2019
Oil change & State Inspection
I’ve been using Elders as my primary car care services provider since 2012. Always fair, honest and professional. The owners, staff and mechanics are knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Can’t ask for more! Work is performed in a timely manner, and always a value when compared to any dealership.

Thanks Tom!  Keep enjoying that Mustang!

Ron W.
07/30/2019
Best place to service your vehicle
Great place to get your service work done. They tell you the truth and do not try the old add on stuff.
They charge a fair price for their exceptional work

Thanks Ron, we appreciate your business!

BE
Bruce E.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/29/2019
Take your car to these people if you want a job done right
Elders, is a very professional bunch. My car is an older model and required some hard to find parts. They did a great job have a fair price.

Thanks Bruce, we appreciate your trust in letting us get your Camaro running.  Hope you've been enjoying it!