Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Joe B.
Plymouth Roadrunner
12/08/2018
Elder's sets the bar for service
I am extremely pleased with the friendly service and repair work done to my 1968 Plymouth Road Runner. Ed and the crew kept me up to date on the progress and were fair when it came to costs. I will start taking all of my vehicles here from now on.

GW
Guy W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/06/2018
Best service in town
The service team there is the best always great customer service and great appreciation of what they do for me

ME
Martin E.
Ford Edge
12/02/2018
Friendly and efficient. Very good value for money.
Friendly and efficient. Very good value for money.

HW
Hubert W.
Lincoln Navigator
11/29/2018
clean and comfortable
Comfortable place to wait and quick and courteous service.

Chevrolet Cutaway
11/19/2018
Good work and good price
Had problems getting an alignment at other shops. Elders was able to do it with no problems quickly and at a good price. Would highly recommend them

11/19/2018
Great service, always!
When I take my car in I always know Matt, Ed, and team will take great care of me, and my car. They are always honest with what my car needs, and are always so friendly and accommodating.

Thank you!!

SK
Steve K.
11/14/2018
Another good visit with the folks at Elders.

Joe H.
11/13/2018
Quality repair at a fair price...
Quality repair and service at a fair price. Mine is a 50 year old auto which can be a difficult situation at times. Elders has handled every repair.

Shannon M.
11/04/2018
Fantastic Service as usual!
You won’t find a better company out there that truly provides exceptional service. You will not have worry About your vehicle or the additional costs you always see at the local dealerships. Honesty and integrity is what you will get with Elders!

GW
Guy W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/22/2018
The staff is great always.
And the service is top of the line.

SD
Steve D.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/21/2018
Fast Efficient Service
2002 Nissan Pathfinder needed a new starter and negative battery cable. Elder replaced the parts quickly and at a reasonable cost and our Pathfinder is on the road again. Trust grows with each Elder repair. Thanks Elder Absolutely Cool Automotive.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Mr. Dargan for the great review!  As always we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and team

TW
Tommy W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/15/2018
2015 Captiva
Employees showed concern about vehicle. Checked vehicle from one end to the other Employees polite and friendly

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.
We appreciate you and look forward to helping you again in the future if you need us!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and the team

Mabel B.
INFINITI QX60
10/12/2018
Great service as always!
Elders replaced my broken sun visor and battery.
Very pleased with the quality of work and prompt service.
Fair pricing and very friendly service.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share with us as well as others your experience at our shop !
We look forward to helping you again in the future if you should need us !
Robert and Debra Elder, Matt , Ed and the team

Skip S.
Saturn VUE
10/08/2018
Their name matches the service they give
Very friendly employees and clean enviroment, I have brought my car here before and was very satisfied that’s why I returned and will recommend to others!
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!   We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and others.
We look forward to helping you again in the future!
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt and team

JN
James N.
10/06/2018
Professional
Great job on inspection. Courteous and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review !
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder and team

Roy S.
10/05/2018
Home town service
Three visits with three totally different vehicles. Service is outstanding. I believe they could put car dealers out of business !!!

Thank you very much for the great review !
We appreciate your business !
Rob and Debra Elder and team !

Durlan P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/03/2018
Honesty and Integrity in Automobile Maintenance and Repair
Great !!

Thank you Durlan as always we appreciate you !
Robert and Debra Elder and team !

PF
Patrick F.
09/30/2018
Sunvisor replacement
Ordered for me a new sunvisor and replaced it doing a great job

Thank you for the 5 star review !
We appreciate you !
Robert and Debra Elder and team

RL
Royce L.
Porsche Cayman
09/28/2018
They are customer focused and do their best to identify and address customer's customer''s needs and concerns.
Ed and Matt treat their customers with respect. They ask questions to uncover my concerns and provide a clear explanation of what they will do and the time it will take to address these concerns. Most important, they deliver what they promise.

Thank you for the great review !  We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us and others !  We look forward to helping you again in the future !
Robert and Debra Elder , Matt, Ed and the team

TK
Terry K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/16/2018
Great job!!!
I was recommended this shop from a friend at work so I knew I would be satisfied with their work. They did a great job and I will return again because I am trying to rebuild this old truck.
Robert & Debra E. from Elders Absolutely Cool Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!   We appreciate you and your business and look forward to helping you complete your truck !
Rob and Debra Elder and team