SG
Sarah G.
Honda Element
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff are kind, honest, and they take good care of her.

David P.
01/07/2019
Super bad service
Took my car in to have a motor replaced. It took they a year to get it back to me. No excuses .... no delay on payment from me.,,, No delay on parts just bad service and ignored my needs.

Problem was the business owner never put his mechanic on the job even asfter bringing it to his attention several times. Bill kept putting his mechanic on other jobs and not mine Bad management.

CG
Clarrissa G.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Clarissa said it is always great experience dealing with Eliseo or any of his employees, They always go above and beyond.

DZ
David Z.
Toyota Tundra
12/20/2018 Category: Service
David said they got him in and out in a timely manner. They did a good job.

MJ
Mike J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they are good. He loves this business and is thankful for Bill.

Michelle S.
Hyundai Accent
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said they have great customer service and they're very descriptive about what they are going to do.

MARIA G.
Converse, TX
12/06/2018
A great place
Bill was Very professional, courteous, and experienced mechanically who help, and heard my concerns about my vehicle, thank you for all your help.

James H.
Volvo S60
11/27/2018 Category: Service
James said the customer service was great.

BW
Brad W.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the business is really good, they communicated well and did good work on his vehicle.

YB
Ysidro B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Ysidro said this was his third visit down there, they took care of their customers.

AN
Arias N.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Arias said they did good job. Everything was explained. They delivered on time.

Rusty G.
Volkswagen Passat
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said the service was prompt and everything the business did was explained well. The people there were personable.

ZR
ZACH R.
GMC Jimmy
10/27/2018
Excellent customer service
The service there is amazing and the staff is wonderful

AW
Abby W.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Abby said they are great people there, they are very nice, and they provide efficient service.

SG
Steven G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business has excellent service, all the time.

Cadillac SRX
10/04/2018
Great Service and Expertise!!!
I will never go anywhere else. Eliseo is the best, his staff is the best!!!!!!

David P.
10/02/2018
GO ANYPLACE ELSE !!!
I talked to the business owner of Eliseo’s Garage, Bill Montemayor and we had an agreement for them to remove and reinstall the engine on my 93 Mazda B2200 truck. While the engine was out it would go to City Motor Supply and I would pay City Motor to rebuild my motor. When ready, I paid in full for the motor and it was delivered to Eliseo’s Garage; they were to reassemble the plugs, wires, belts, etc so I it is driveable.

I don’t know what got into Bill but he did not let his guys work on my truck and the engine sat for literally 6 months !!! Of course I stopped in to inquire about it but they claimed they were too busy... Lots of car... We’ll get on it after this car or that truck.

Years ago i knew Bills dad Oscar Montemayor... I knew his brother Jimmy, they rebuilt 2-3 other motors and a transmission for me years and years ago..... But then, parts started getting lost... timing belt pulleys, radiator, battery and an oil pick up tube screen. They could not find the parts.... so, I had to go find out of state parts and have them shipped in so I could get my truck out of there.

I talked to Bill about how long it’s taking and how I only had a 6 month engine warranty and that got waisted with the motor sitting in its plastic bag in his parts room of 6 months!!

I was NEVER asked for money or down payment or anything so I dont know what the problem was. I finally has the final sit down meeting with him on my truck and gave him $500 then when the truck was finally drivable I paid the balance and got it out. It ran poorly... I was told in needed a new Carbureator so I brought a brand new replacement kit made for my Mazda truck and took it back to Eliseo’s to have them install it along with a list of additional items I wanted done. All this was to be paid by me.... it was nothing to do with any kind of warranty Well, the truck sat for one week. I was told they would start next week. Two weeks later I go back and it had not been touched. When I pressed Bill about it.. he blew up he argued that I didn’t need it and there were other people that really needed their cars first. I told him I’m working with him but it’s been three weeks and nothing has been done... not even the oil change!!! Then he told demanded I give him $500 dollars down right now, I told him you don’t think I’ll pay you $500 ??? Then he said ok $1,000 down righ now... I told him you don’t think I pay you $1,000 ??? He didn’t press me because I have never not paid him as soon as my cars are ready to go.
Bottom line he told me to get the F**k out... He got In my truck, very roughly started it, screatched the tires in reverse, then screatched them again into the street then again around the cornor then again down the street and left my truck in an area he called the bone yard. He stormed back in handed my my key and when I asked him about fixing a leak under his warranty and he said he didn’t have to do jack.... and slammed the door to his office.

I complained to the BBB weeks ago. They have reached out to him twice I believe and he will not respond.

Their work nowadays is really substandard. Your better off going somewhere else. It’s poorly managed and Bill needs to get out of that business or just retire and go away. His time has passed.

LF
LAURA F.
10/01/2018
Honest and fast service.
The personal touch they have provided and their fair prices for over 30 years has been the difference maker. For 99% of the work they have done to our autos over the years they if we get it in by 8:30 am they will have it ready by 5 pm. Our minds are at ease knowing we will get great service at a great price!

RA
Rufino A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Rufino said his vehicle did turn on but it wouldn't click because one of the cables was loose. Everything came out right. Bill is really friendly and has a nice personality.

BF
Benny F.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Talia. She said the service was excellent.