Rusty G.
Volkswagen Passat
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said the service was prompt and everything the business did was explained well. The people there were personable.

ZR
ZACH R.
GMC Jimmy
10/27/2018
Excellent customer service
The service there is amazing and the staff is wonderful

AW
Abby W.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Abby said they are great people there, they are very nice, and they provide efficient service.

SG
Steven G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business has excellent service, all the time.

Cadillac SRX
10/04/2018
Great Service and Expertise!!!
I will never go anywhere else. Eliseo is the best, his staff is the best!!!!!!

David P.
10/02/2018
GO ANYPLACE ELSE !!!
I talked to the business owner of Eliseo’s Garage, Bill Montemayor and we had an agreement for them to remove and reinstall the engine on my 93 Mazda B2200 truck. While the engine was out it would go to City Motor Supply and I would pay City Motor to rebuild my motor. When ready, I paid in full for the motor and it was delivered to Eliseo’s Garage; they were to reassemble the plugs, wires, belts, etc so I it is driveable.

I don’t know what got into Bill but he did not let his guys work on my truck and the engine sat for literally 6 months !!! Of course I stopped in to inquire about it but they claimed they were too busy... Lots of car... We’ll get on it after this car or that truck.

Years ago i knew Bills dad Oscar Montemayor... I knew his brother Jimmy, they rebuilt 2-3 other motors and a transmission for me years and years ago..... But then, parts started getting lost... timing belt pulleys, radiator, battery and an oil pick up tube screen. They could not find the parts.... so, I had to go find out of state parts and have them shipped in so I could get my truck out of there.

I talked to Bill about how long it’s taking and how I only had a 6 month engine warranty and that got waisted with the motor sitting in its plastic bag in his parts room of 6 months!!

I was NEVER asked for money or down payment or anything so I dont know what the problem was. I finally has the final sit down meeting with him on my truck and gave him $500 then when the truck was finally drivable I paid the balance and got it out. It ran poorly... I was told in needed a new Carbureator so I brought a brand new replacement kit made for my Mazda truck and took it back to Eliseo’s to have them install it along with a list of additional items I wanted done. All this was to be paid by me.... it was nothing to do with any kind of warranty Well, the truck sat for one week. I was told they would start next week. Two weeks later I go back and it had not been touched. When I pressed Bill about it.. he blew up he argued that I didn’t need it and there were other people that really needed their cars first. I told him I’m working with him but it’s been three weeks and nothing has been done... not even the oil change!!! Then he told demanded I give him $500 dollars down right now, I told him you don’t think I’ll pay you $500 ??? Then he said ok $1,000 down righ now... I told him you don’t think I pay you $1,000 ??? He didn’t press me because I have never not paid him as soon as my cars are ready to go.
Bottom line he told me to get the F**k out... He got In my truck, very roughly started it, screatched the tires in reverse, then screatched them again into the street then again around the cornor then again down the street and left my truck in an area he called the bone yard. He stormed back in handed my my key and when I asked him about fixing a leak under his warranty and he said he didn’t have to do jack.... and slammed the door to his office.

I complained to the BBB weeks ago. They have reached out to him twice I believe and he will not respond.

Their work nowadays is really substandard. Your better off going somewhere else. It’s poorly managed and Bill needs to get out of that business or just retire and go away. His time has passed.

LF
LAURA F.
10/01/2018
Honest and fast service.
The personal touch they have provided and their fair prices for over 30 years has been the difference maker. For 99% of the work they have done to our autos over the years they if we get it in by 8:30 am they will have it ready by 5 pm. Our minds are at ease knowing we will get great service at a great price!

RA
Rufino A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Rufino said his vehicle did turn on but it wouldn't click because one of the cables was loose. Everything came out right. Bill is really friendly and has a nice personality.

BF
Benny F.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Talia. She said the service was excellent.

LC
Lani C.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Lani said that she recommends this business for service.

Danny G.
Rockport, TX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Danny said it was very good. It was a very quick and pleasant experience.

JN
Jesse N.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said he has been using this business for 50 years.

CA
Charles A.
Buick Enclave
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the mechanic has always been very professional and he does a great job on his vehicle.

MV
Mary V.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they were very attentive and they provided great service. They were very honest. They showed her exactly what was wrong with the brakes, and they brought her the damaged parts to look at . They showed her what the new parts looked like. She was very happy with the service.

BC

SD
Sylvia D.
Toyota Venza
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Sylvia said overall her service was very good. Her vehicle was at a different facility. When she took her vehicle to this business the mechanic was able to find the real problem and fix it. The other facility told her something completely different . The price was reasonable at this business. She is planning to take her vehicle to this business for future services.

CR
Cortinas R.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Cortinas said that the experience at this business was perfect.

BW
Brad W.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Brad said they did quality good work ,they are very honest. The owner is great

SG
Steve G.
Toyota Matrix
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they got everything done on time and they fixed his vehicle.

RO
Robert O.
Texas
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he had a great time at this facility. They did an excellent job.