Business Solutions

Elite Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SD
SAMUAL D.
06/16/2022
I was pleased with Elite.
It was my first time using Elite today. Had a Serpentine belt. A Sway bar replaced and an oil change. I felt they were priced very competitively. They also...

LT
LARRY T.
06/16/2022
Professional and fair prices
I’ve used them 6 times

MARY R.
06/14/2022
2009 Pontiac G6
Elite took my car and fixed the rear power window the same day. I use Elite as they have always been efficient, reasonably priced, honest and hard working...

CRAIG H.
06/10/2022
We are very familiar with the location having for years used Elmers. Tested new owner and found him to be friendly and accommodating. It seems we will be...

scott b.