Business Solutions

Elite Car Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
David C.
09/13/2022
David said they were very informative, their price was reasonable, and they made a good effort to get everything done quickly.

DONALD S.
08/24/2022
70K periodic service
This service, as with all the others since Elite opened, was done well and very complete. All items on the the manufacturer's check list were done plus...

SG
STEPHANIE G.
08/06/2022
Experience, Quality & High Customer Service
Finding a good mechanic is like finding a good hair stylist. I just completed my third visit and comfortable giving 5 stars. My mini-van is older and has...

AG
ALBERT G.
08/01/2022
Vehicle Repair Work
Excellent service at a reasonable price. I plan on making Elite Car Care my future repair shop for all of my vehicle repair needs.

AG
ALBERT G.
07/01/2022
Fixed my vehicle air condition unit
Outstanding service performed by a highly qualified technician who also happens to be the owner of the Elite Car Care. Mr. Phil Watson, the owner, was able...