Sandy, UT
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/17/2019
Customer First
Always a great experience when i come here- I have serviced over 5 vehicles for minor and major repairs. We will continue coming back!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

10/16/2019
great as always
thanks again just oil change but great job!

SHAWN C.
Sunset, UT
Chevrolet Prizm
10/15/2019
Great people, honest work.
I bring my car here because the work is honest and the prices are as well. Whatever I bring it in for, it’s done quick and I know it’s in good hands. I highly recommend Elmer’s.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Shaun for the great review, we're here for our customers and we know your the reason we're in business or going bankrupt! Customer satisfaction our #1 priority

Clinton, UT
10/14/2019
Quick and thorough!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your awesome review!

EW
ED W.
10/04/2019
Great people and quality work consistently , always doing their best.
I have referred family and friends to Elmers because I know the quality of work and fair pricing of this shop.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Ed for this great review, You are a valuable customer, let us knoiw if there is anything else we can do for you

MIKE B.
Toyota Avalon
10/04/2019
Customer Service
Very good service. Very friendly!
Thanks
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Mike for your review, it has been a pleasure taking care of your needs.

DA
Dave's Discount A.
10/02/2019
Always fair and honest
Mike has diagnosed and fixed literally hundreds of cars and trucks for me. He is nearly always correct in his diagnosis and is always truthful and fair. I trust him and you should too. My business would be impossible without him.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Dave for your great review, it has been a pleasure to work with you over the years and we look forward to several more.

DA
Dave's Discount A.
10/02/2019
Always fair and honest
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Dave for your honest review, you have been a valuable customer for many years and are greatly appreciated.

DN
DAVID N.
Kaysville, UT
10/01/2019
Great work
As always, great work by friendly and competent people. I have always been pleased with Mike's work.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you David for your positive review, we appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to inprove our service.

AR
AMANDA R.
Roy, UT
09/27/2019
Fantastic service
You’ll always be taken care of at Elmer’s.
Mike and his team really know cars and do honest work! Best service ever!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Amanda for your positive review. It has been a pleasure servicing your families vehicles over the years.

Cleo B.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Cleo said that she has no complaints. She has been working with them for years. They always do what they say they are going to do. She gets her vehicle back and it runs.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Cleo for your positive review, we appreciate your business.

09/11/2019
grrat work as always

SANDRA B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/06/2019
They were efficient and fast. They know what they are doing.
I am a senior citizen yet very busy so don't have a lot of time to wait around. They were all so kind and considerate.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Sandra for your positive comments, it has been our pleasure taking care of your automotive service needs.

WC
WILLIAM C.
09/03/2019
Great Service and Attention to Detail
We have bringing our 3 cars to Elmers for years.We are always extremely satisfied with both automobile service and customer service,. Very Professional, efficient, timely and reasonable. Would recommend to friends and family!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you William for your positive review, we miss seeing you here but it's always nice to know we still service your vehicles. Thank you for your business.

CT
Carlos T.
Buick LeSabre
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said Elmer is a good mechanic and a good man.

MIKE P.
Vary kind and courteous
Quick to assist
In and out in no time
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Mike for your positive remarks. We thank you for your business. Give us a call if you need anything.

AN
ABRAHAM N.
Nissan Murano
08/06/2019
Quick and efficient
Dropped car off for an A/C issue @ 8 AM and it was diagnosed and fixed by quarter after 9 AM, the same day. Talk about quick service.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you Ab for your awsome review, it has been a pleasure servicing your vehicles over the years. Thank you for your business.

EH
Ed H.
West Point, UT
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the service was excellent.

SR
SHAILI R.
West Haven, UT
07/28/2019
Very Helpful and my car runs amazing now!
I gave them a call and told them the issue with my car. They let me know I could drop off my car even after hours and where to leave the key. The next day they would send me texts letting me know when they found the issue with my car and they also sent me one when it was finished. They were pretty accurate on their price range, and they were quick at what they do. My car runs better than it has in a long time.

07/25/2019
great as always
thanks again I really appreciate you guys.