KK
KED K.
Sunset, UT
Pontiac Vibe
09/23/2020
Personal Service Counts for A Lot!
No one wants an expensive repair bill. But for that expense I believe I got prompt, knowledgeable and honest service. Also I was Mr. Kirkham, not Mr. Pontiac Vibe or Mr. Water Pump Replacement. That counts for a lot!

SHELLEY H.
09/18/2020
Awesome as always
I always get good service with you guys. You almost feel like family and you are always there when we need repairs. Thanks for everything.

EK

Midvale, UT
Audi S5 Coupe
09/11/2020
Love these guys
Called Mike for some mods on my S5 and he was awesome. Fast, courteous and amazing to work with. Not to mention my car performs beautifully. Everyone in the shop is friendly and makes you feel welcome. Thank you for everything!!! I will make the drive from Salt Lake every time.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you Matt for the 5 star review and awsome comments! We hope you enjoy your "new" ride, please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with in the future

JAMES C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/10/2020
Elmers Auto Clinic
Prompt fast service and courteous people
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for ther positive review and remarks, please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

ST
SABRINA T.
Nissan Rogue
08/25/2020
Good service, very friendly!
I was impressed by how friendly and honest mike and wife were. Great experience!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your honest review, we really appreciate the time our customers take to leave reviews for us, it let's us know were doing our jobs correctly. Thank you.

BP
BRETT P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/24/2020
The nice attitudes
A S S T A S T I C
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/26/2020

LOL, Thank you for being a long time repeat customer, we appreciate your loyalty and your business all these years!

TODD B.
08/24/2020
Excellent work! The highest integrity, they have earned ALL of my future business as well as my highest recommendation!
This shop truly cares about the customer and their service needs. Everything was explained to me in an articulate and professional manner. Elmers has earned ALL of my future business as well as my highest recommendation! Absolutely TOP NOTCH!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if we can do anything to help you out in the future.

AH
AARON H.
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/21/2020
Diagnostic Realism
Given a need to get this car smogged, I went to Elmer's Auto. Being an older car meant lots of little problems that added up to the conclusion that this 16-year-old car was no longer worth maintaining.
Mike was honest and told me exactly what was wrong with the car, how hard it would be to get street legal and the cost of the parts and labor. The total was more than twice the value of that 16-year-old car.
The integrity and honesty of Mike and his Mechanics prevented me from throwing good money after bad, sent me on a timely search of a newer car and spelled out the best decision.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for your great review, there are times when the cost out weighs the actual value of the vehicle. we are firm believers of "fixing it is cheaper than replacing it", after all most people don't realize the actual cost of replacing a vehicle when it comes to higher insurance costs being that you'll probably buy something newer, Are you financing it? car payment, what problems are you buying that the previous owner didn't want to fix (because most of us can't afford to go to the dealer to buy a new one!", has all the maintenance been preformed previously? etc, etc. That being said, there are also times when it's time to replace it and this was one of those rare cases. Thank you for your continued business.

DEAN H.
Syracuse, UT
Chevrolet Colorado
08/21/2020
Good experience
A good and honest place to go. Prompt and valuable service.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle diagnosis.

TK
TIM K.
West Point, UT
08/20/2020
Honesty
Mike and team have always put the customer first if you want honest talk and service this is the place!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/20/2020

Thank You Tim for your review, you have been a good long time customer and we really appreciate your business and friendship. Thanks from all of us here at Elmer's

PW
PAUL W.
Syracuse, UT
08/18/2020
Quick and Friendly
Had a loud noise coming from my right front wheel. They got me in the next morning diagnosed the problem, called me with a quote, and had it fixed the same day. They were very friendly and made it easy! Their recommendation fixed the problem and no more loud noise from worn our wheel bearings!
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you Paul, it was a pleasure to take care of your problem, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

SG
SAM G.
08/10/2020
Great friendly knowledgeable staff
Mike and his crew are knowledgeable and fair priced
I won't go anywhere else.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you Sam for putting your trust in us to take care of your vehicle needs, it's been a pleasure.

Cleo B.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Cleo said she has been going to the business for at least 15 years and the staff always did a good job, they call to update her of how the job was doing, she is happy with the service and has no complaints.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you again Cleo for you continued business. It is always a pleasure to take care of your vehicles.

Shane C.
Clinton, UT
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Shane said that they do a good job.
Mike H. from Elmers Auto Clinic responded on 08/10/2020

Thank yo for your 5 Star review, if we can be of further assistance please let us know.