MARK P.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/18/2019
Quickly took care of problem and got me back on the road

SD
STEVE D.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/12/2019
Very helpful to me on short notice
I came in with no appointment before work and they were very accommodating to me,very reasonable price and did a good job on my car.I will definitely use them again.

OF
oscr f.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/18/2019
Fluid film
They always do a good job I’ll be back every year

STEPHANIE H.
Kia Forte
10/12/2019
Friendly, prompt, professional
Always performs quality work. There is a nice place across the street to get a bite to eat and something to drink. They call my cell phone when they are done. Everything works out wonderfully

MICHELLE D.
Buick LaCrosse
09/23/2019
Great service, professional
The technician was knowledgeable, but didn't make me feel stupid. I didn't have to wait too long for an appointment or repairs.

EC
ERIC C.
09/18/2019
Fast and friendly
Quick service. Great people. Excellent work.

JOE s.
09/08/2019
Excellent!
Great service and price. Very trust worthy.

MARK P.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/06/2019
Great place
Great service at a great price with great people.

Buick Park Avenue
09/01/2019
Reliable
Travis your mechanic is the best!

marc s.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/26/2019
Honest, helpful and knowledgeable!!
Traveling through Ohio on our way to drop out daughter at college in Boston and an obnoxious beeping low oil pressure (turn off engine now) light brings our trip to screeching halt. We sleep in Austinburg I-90 exit and in the morning get car to Emerine’s looking for help. When you’re dealing with the “only shop around” and you’re out of town on the road...it’s natural to be concerned about how the local shop will treat you. Emerine’s and all their people were helpful and treated us squarely for what turned out to be only a sensor. Their pricing was totally fair and they even threw in an oil change. I have only great feelings about what could have been and much worse headache if not for this super helpful shop!

NS
nicole s.
Ram 1500
08/06/2019
Stranded ... Emerine’s to the rescue
Today our truck wouldn’t start
After getting gas. We went over to the shop to ask for help and although they were not planning to take customers they took a ride to the gas station (where our truck was stranded), brought their jumper box and jumped our truck. They then drove it to the shop and replaced the battery. We were so thankful that they were empathetic to your situation and jumped at the chance to help us. The truck never had to be towed because they were willing to go the extra mile and try with their jump box 1st. The service was friendly and quick!

RD
RANDY D.
07/25/2019
Good customer service
My appointment was set up courteously and efficiently.
The maintenance was top notch.
It didn't take long either

RP
RICK P.
Austinburg, OH
Dodge Caliber
04/24/2019
Convience and have been there before. Accepted my vehicle with no notice.
Battery was running down, because fan would not shut off.
They found the short in the wiring and remedied the issue.

Roy W M.
Geneva, OH
09/15/2018
Great job Z Marcy 120138 of Emerines Towing
Z Marcy was very professional. On time clean just knew what to do Thank You AAA East Central Emergency Service's Driver 120138 The greatest customer service

Roy W M.
Geneva, OH
09/15/2018
Great job Z Marcy 120138 of Emerines Towing

Chris and jen C.
Ashtabula, OH
11/12/2017
Great friendly service
My husband and I didn't know what to do it was dark and cold our car broke down so we called AAA they sent over a very nice man from Emerines towing he was quick helpful polite respectful and I can't thank him enough his driver # 120138 I wish there were more people like this young man in the world

JOHN C.
06/29/2017
Great mechanical service
If these guys ever go out of business, I will then have to buy a new car. They keep my three vehicles on the road and safe to drive. Scheduling is quick and the estimates are always on target. Would recommend to anyone seeking reliable, responsible service.

PW
PETER W.
06/15/2017
As always
Great service and great prices. Thanks!

DT
DAVID T.
Austinburg, OH
04/21/2017
Simple and Easy
Had a flat tire, you fixed it quick, simple, and cheap!

JOHN C.
03/04/2017
Service on 1997 Tahoe
This facility has a well trained group that delivers outstanding service. I have brought four different vehicles over the last 5 years and have yet to be disappointed. Reasonable prices with quick, accurate diagnostics. Price estimates are always right on with no surprises. If you own an old car, you need this team on your side. VERY satisfied and would recommend to anyone who needs an honest mechanic.