Latest Review about 1 month ago

jeff c.
10/26/2020
Very friendly
Went in for an oil change they checked my brakes I checked all the fluids the workers there are very friendly would recommend this place to anyone

CF
caitlin f.
10/22/2020
Quick and efficient

10/10/2020
Super service
Emerines is the best business I have ever encountered for service, reliability, honesty and price!

SP
STEVE P.
10/09/2020
Durango hitch wiring install
Great service!!Travis goes above and beyond. He recommended undercoating(since brand new vehicle) while there for hitch and wiring harness install. Always reliable service, good prices.

10/09/2020
Great service and reasonable prices
If you own an older car and are looking for an honest service facility, this is the place to go. Whether it’s maintenance or repair service, this local shop has never disappointed me. I’ve learned to use them as a second opinion when a dealer insists that I need something replaced or serviced. Very conscientious and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

art b.
09/30/2020
Right service. Right price. Right on time.
Always answer the call. All the staff are friendly and experienced. Hands down best place for YOUR vehicle repair.

brandon h.
09/28/2020
Travis is great, he goes the extra mile to make sure you’re taken care of!!
Travis is great, he goes the extra mile to make sure you’re taken care of!!

jamie m.

E B.
Geneva, OH
09/08/2020
Ultimate lazy driver!
I am so angry!! I just called AAA to file a complaint against the Emerine's tow truck driver. He daid his jump box was broken so he had me jump my own vehicle with my own jumper cables with my Excursion then tried to physically push it himself by holding the steering wheel and pushing against the door frame. He weighed all of 130 lbs. He said he couldn't push it because the brakes were locked up which they are NOT! He couldn't push it because it weighs 1000 pounds! ! He said he didn't want to use his wintch. DIDN'T WANT TO!!! My vehicle is still not towed to my mechanic! Emerine's is closed right now but I am calling them tomorrow.

09/05/2020
Easy to work with, competent, and timely service. Never had a problem with any work they have done on my vehicles.

08/24/2020
Great job from nice folks
Did a great job. Will call Emerine’s first from now on.

TP
THOMAS P.
Jefferson, OH
08/23/2020
Well I got a ride back ome then picked up when my service was done....nuff said.that makes them great...! Thank you emerine.
They seem trustworthy to me so i use them.a rarity today..thanks emerines.

kieth b.
Buick Lucerne
08/12/2020
I needed an oil change and got the appointment the same day and didn't have too wait long....staff was great...

TR
tina r.
08/11/2020
Tire repair
Fast service, helpful staff.

07/28/2020
They let me know what's going on with my repair. I am most impressed with their work. And their price is acceptable for service performed. They now are my FIRST call.