David H.
BMW 128i
09/13/2019
friendly service and fair prices
friendly and fair prices of service and completed in a reasonable time

Hi David,

Christian S.
San Diego, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/12/2019
Sound Service
As a repeat customer of Encinitas Foreign & Domestic I can only say great things as they continually shine in their service from front office thru to mechanics servicing the vehicle. Guaranteed that I'll be back.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the Great review! We look forward to seeing you next time your truck needs service.

LA
Logan A.
Toyota Land Cruiser
09/11/2019
service
Customer service AND mechanic service is top notch here. Care is given to both you and your vehicle. I was impressed with the implementation of modern technology into their daily workflow. I received a text with a link to a "diagnostics" page specific to my vehicle. Mechanic's comments were accompanied by photos of what they were addressing. Whether or not you care to see a sludgy transfer case, it's nice your given the option. I will continue to trust Encinitas Foreign & Domestic for my vehicle service needs.

Hi Logan,

Thanks for the great review! We hope you enjoy your Land Cruiser!

Richard R.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Richard said Carlos was exceptional with helping him, he had to leave early because he was going out of town. He was able to get the work done in such a short amount of time, he called him back, it was incredible, he was stupendous and he was very great. They should be happy to have him and he was very professional.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the Great review! I'm glad Carlos took good care of you, we have a great team here and all try our best to make sure every customer has a great experance.

KC
Katherine C.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/10/2019
FABULOUS!!!!
Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair is the best auto repair service I have ever used!
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks for the Great review! Look forward to seeing you next visit to hear about what cool open water adventures you've just finished!

KK
Kathleen K.
09/10/2019
Excellent service!
Encinitas Ford is honest and reliable! I have taken my car there several times and they always do an excellent job. I trust them completely.

Hi Kathleen

Thanks for the great review and trusting us with your vehicle.

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019
Honest work and staff
Fantastic service and my car was taken care of. Came in under the estimate for the service and dory was great at explaining my repairs. Forever coming back.
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2019

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate your business!

Michael G.
CA
Hyundai Azera
08/30/2019
Very pleased ! Most helpful !
See above!
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Dan R.
CA
Acura RDX
08/29/2019
Timely service and great customer service.
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for the great review!

Joe B.
Carlsbad, CA
08/28/2019
F150
Always nice and efficient.

Hi Joe,

KG
Kurt G.
Toyota Tundra
08/27/2019
Great customer service!
Evert time I go to Encinitas Foreign & Domestic, I'm treated with care and respect. They are professional yet personable and get to know their customers.
Repairs are handled quickly and professionally, and they have a great SMOG program so I always go to them when we need a SMOG. Great company!

LT
Linda T.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Walter. He said they did what they said they were going to do.

PC
Pat C.
08/25/2019
Service on bmw wagon
Work done right all the time
Very freindly staff
No pushy to get work done
Thank you for the car wash!

Thank you Pat!

Martin L.
08/22/2019
Good customer service
Good service and aforthable price , very nice people to count on it 👍, efficient mechanics to do the job

Thank you Martin!

BA
Bennett A.
08/21/2019
Great service and communication
Jim and the team at Encinitas Foreign and Domestic are great to work with. Their pricing is very reasonable and they communicate exactly what needs to be done and why.

SD
Stan D.
Oceanside, CA
Chrysler Sebring
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Stan said that they treat their customers best. He said that Carlos does a very fine job there.
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 08/20/2019

Cardiff By The Sea, CA
08/17/2019
Helpful and friendly
My car needed more work than I could afford, so they were able to work with me and do the bare minimum that would keep the car running. Much appreciated!
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks for the greart review! I'm glad we were able to help keep your car going!

David H.
Carlsbad, CA
Saturn L300
08/15/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was great, honest, from the front counter to the work on the vehicle.

Hi David
Thanks for the great review!

BL
Brian L.
Solana Beach, CA
Acura MDX
08/14/2019
Great service as usual.
We have taken our cars to Encinitas Foreign and Domestic for two decades. I wrote "great service as usual", because we take for granted the clear explanations of what maintenance is needed, the accurate estimates for repairs, the communication if anything unexpected is found, and the excellent work done on the vehicles. We trust their advice and we appreciate their efforts. And, no, we are not related to the owners or any of the service personnel.
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks for the Great review Brian. We really appreciate all of your business over the years and hope for many more!

Raymond W.
Dodge Ram Van
08/14/2019
Just wonderful
I took my older van in because a service light came on. Of course, the light went out when I got to EFD. They didn’t try to replace anything as they needed the light to be on. We tried it several times but they didn’t want to do anything unless it was needed. Finally, the light stayed on and I could bring it in. Then there were two possible styles of part needed, one cheaper than the other by quite a lot. Unethical shops would have charged the higher price and I wouldn’t have known. Encinitas Foreign & Domestic is a fantastic shop for quality work with integrity. I’m very grateful for their service.
Dave W. from Encinitas Foreign & Domestic Auto Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks for the Great review! We feel that doing the right thing is what keeps our customes coming back!