Latest Review about 3 years ago

LF
Lilly F.
05/07/2015
Always satisfied
Have always felt like I was getting a fair assessment and fair price. Excellent service

RL
Ron L.
Burbank, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/30/2015
Top Expertise, Equipment & Personal Care
I drive from Burbank to Woodland Hills for all and any of my service. Shawn is an expert mechanic who keeps up on the latest car service technology and EAW has all the latest such equipment. His assessments and quotes are always honest. EAW is a place you can trust and I highly recommend them

WB
Wes B.
Valencia, CA
Volvo V50
04/22/2015
Very friendly and excellent service with a quick turn around.

Michael M.
03/07/2015
GREAT SERVICE
Alex was very friendly and accommodating. Fixed up my Jeep, got the job done quickly. I would highly recommend Encino Auto Works.

Jeremy C.
BMW 528i
03/04/2015
Quick Response and Turnaround
Alex was very accommodating to my needs and had a fast turnaround. Highly recommend you see them if you need repairs done or need to obtain an estimate at a super fair price.

JN
Joseph N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
03/03/2015
Great Customer Service
Great work all the time!

Lexus ES 330
01/09/2015
neighborhood gem
So glad to have a competent, fairly priced auto repair close to home.

DN
Douglas N.
12/17/2014
Quality of friendly, knowledgable service
It is a true delight to find friendly, experienced and capable auto mechanics who provide better serviice than dealers at a fraction of the price. My Lexus never ran better and recommend Encino Auto Works without hesitation.

11/23/2014
a pleasure
Trustworthy, easy to deal with, always trying to do what's best for customer

JO

Amy R.
Lexus ES 300
09/27/2014
Happy Customer
Reliable, did the work quickly

David P.
BMW 330Ci
09/12/2014
Another great viisit
Fast, reliable and knowledgeable service at fair pricing. Both Alex and Shawn are terrific. I have successfully referred other customers to them who are equally satisfied.

Lexus ES 330
08/21/2014
Thorough, trustworthy
Feel I am in good hands. My car is running better than ever

HA
Helene A.
08/14/2014
Professional, honest service
Personal service that is honest, reliable and professional

Tim B.
BMW 528i
08/11/2014
Encino Auto Works is always ready to help. They are fast, efficient and the cost is fair.

NH
Nick H.
08/05/2014
Always Impressed
Always easy to come in and get my car fixed. With an American made car pushing 170,000 miles they're able to effectively prioritize the most important jobs so I feel it less in my pocket. Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Karen M.
08/01/2014
This is a father & son run business. They treat you with care.
I work across the street from the business & was in need of an oil change. I dropped in one morning before work & asked them if they could manage the service without an appointment. They were gracious enough to let me leave my vehicle. I took an afternoon break to retrieve my car. They had my car serviced, ready to pick up & processed my bill quickly. I was in & out in 5 minutes. I will be a repeat customer!

WB

Mitra M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/17/2014
Great Service!
Very efficient and timely. Nice people. Would definitely recommend.