Latest Review about 4 years ago

AH
Ari H.
07/14/2014
immaculate service. and very friendly
Excellent service, and such nice people to work with. Highly recommended to anyone with car issues.

Marcus W.
West Hollywood, CA
BMW M3
07/07/2014
No better
Alex & Sean are masters of the craft. And do the right thing always. Very grateful to have them ok my camp!!

Robbie M.
Porsche Cayenne
06/19/2014
work done on time and fair price
Encino Auto replaced engine mounts and the car runs smoothly now . Thank you!

MT
Martha T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/15/2014
Shawn is so good @ what he does & his honesty is priceless
I had taken my truck to a couple of other mechanics & they couldn't figure out what was wrong with my truck, but Shawn knew right away & didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. For that Shawn is my new forever mechanic
My truck is running sooth now. I'm very happy with his work

Marcus W.
West Hollywood, CA
Honda Accord
06/07/2014
2004 Honda.
Whatever you do don't even look at Leica... Cause if you do it's like a new mistress. And you're just f#$cked.

HS
Helen S.
Lexus ES 330
05/30/2014
Competent and Friendly
So happpy to have a competent auto center close to home again. The few times I have needed questions answered or actual work done have left me feeling I now have a place I can trust again.

Mark H.
05/22/2014
Alex and Shawn are the BEST!!!
I have been going to Alex and Shawn for years. They do great work at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to all my friends!

Mark H.
05/20/2014
Reasonably priced and good service
Wish they closer to my house

LA
Lori A.
05/20/2014
the shop is honest, prices are very fair
They have repaired my vehicles for 18 years. I have referred them to friends and we are all very satisfied. Thanks for takkng such great care of my cars!

AT
Alfredo T.
BMW 325i
05/03/2014
There honesty
Great customer service, and honest.
Shawn B. from Encino Auto Works responded on 05/07/2014