Latest Review about 5 years ago

Tim B.
BMW 528i
08/11/2014
Encino Auto Works is always ready to help. They are fast, efficient and the cost is fair.

NH
Nick H.
08/05/2014
Always Impressed
Always easy to come in and get my car fixed. With an American made car pushing 170,000 miles they're able to effectively prioritize the most important jobs so I feel it less in my pocket. Keep up the good work! Thanks!

Karen M.
08/01/2014
This is a father & son run business. They treat you with care.
I work across the street from the business & was in need of an oil change. I dropped in one morning before work & asked them if they could manage the service without an appointment. They were gracious enough to let me leave my vehicle. I took an afternoon break to retrieve my car. They had my car serviced, ready to pick up & processed my bill quickly. I was in & out in 5 minutes. I will be a repeat customer!

WB

Mitra M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/17/2014
Great Service!
Very efficient and timely. Nice people. Would definitely recommend.

AH
Ari H.
07/14/2014
immaculate service. and very friendly
Excellent service, and such nice people to work with. Highly recommended to anyone with car issues.

Marcus W.
West Hollywood, CA
BMW M3
07/07/2014
No better
Alex & Sean are masters of the craft. And do the right thing always. Very grateful to have them ok my camp!!

Robbie M.
Porsche Cayenne
06/19/2014
work done on time and fair price
Encino Auto replaced engine mounts and the car runs smoothly now . Thank you!

MT
Martha T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/15/2014
Shawn is so good @ what he does & his honesty is priceless
I had taken my truck to a couple of other mechanics & they couldn't figure out what was wrong with my truck, but Shawn knew right away & didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. For that Shawn is my new forever mechanic
My truck is running sooth now. I'm very happy with his work

Marcus W.
West Hollywood, CA
Honda Accord
06/07/2014
2004 Honda.
Whatever you do don't even look at Leica... Cause if you do it's like a new mistress. And you're just f#$cked.

HS
Helen S.
Lexus ES 330
05/30/2014
Competent and Friendly
So happpy to have a competent auto center close to home again. The few times I have needed questions answered or actual work done have left me feeling I now have a place I can trust again.

Mark H.
05/22/2014
Alex and Shawn are the BEST!!!
I have been going to Alex and Shawn for years. They do great work at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to all my friends!

Mark H.
05/20/2014
Reasonably priced and good service
Wish they closer to my house

LA
Lori A.
05/20/2014
the shop is honest, prices are very fair
They have repaired my vehicles for 18 years. I have referred them to friends and we are all very satisfied. Thanks for takkng such great care of my cars!

AT
Alfredo T.
BMW 325i
05/03/2014
There honesty
Great customer service, and honest.
Shawn B. from Encino Auto Works responded on 05/07/2014