Business Solutions

Engine Menders

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NB
nick b.
06/23/2022
Needed a diagnostic
Needed a quick diagnostic to see what the issue was and if I could fix it myself. Called me a few hours later, laying out the problem and then the easy fix...

BW
beverly w.
06/23/2022
2010 Impala
I brought my broken baby in and in a few months I got a new car back! Excellent job! 😁 I recommend Engine Menders to my friends and family. Thank you!

Marcus M.
06/22/2022
My experience was Outstanding for my 1st time as a customer
I was having trouble with my truck and was told by the Ford Dealership that I needed a new engine. I also went to Express Oil, the guy had no clue of what...

MZ
Marko Z.
06/22/2022
The shop was very professional and worked with my insurance and kept me updated throughout the whole process. Would recommend you guys to everyone.

Stephanie B.
06/20/2022
Best service ! (Audi A4 2020)
Top notch service , Kenneth was very helpful he walk me through every step of the way . Kept me posted , very professional great communication, worked very...