Business Solutions

Engle Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KL
Ken L.
06/16/2022
Review
Price was higher than I expected when diagnosis was not included as part of repair.

John P.
06/10/2022
Emissions
Easiest place to get diesel emissions check! Good guys to work with!

Mark S.
06/03/2022
Air suspension
Had issues with the air suspension, Mark was able to work around my schedule and get the problem fixed. I will definitely be a return customer.

FG
Fernando G.
05/15/2022
Short staff
Not sure what's going on but the last 2 times I took my GMC there they have had staff leave or out sick while I was working with them on my vehicle, and that...

Jeff S.
04/27/2022
Thank you for your fast and reliable service. Great customer service and very friendly