Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75

Latest Review over 2 years ago

TF
Tonja F.
Round Rock, TX
01/07/2016
Disappointing
My mother and I had been giving them business for several years, and they had done several things very right. However...do NOT purchase a car from them. And, get any promises IN WRITING. And, the owner will make personal insults...which is very unprofessional. Very hurtful and disappointing after all these years of doing business.

GH
GENA H.
Austin, TX
10/07/2011
An honest shop with integrity.
I take my car, my moms car and refer friends, I believe in them so much. It's so nice as a female to know you're in good hands. Let's face it ladies, that's a rare find.

EM
EDDIE M.
Lago Vista, TX
09/09/2011
Great Honest Service
I very seldom leave reviews and never give a maximum rating....But, I feel that ER Auto deserves a great rating. Between my kids and myself they service 5 vehicles of mine and are ALWAYS true and honest in their needed repairs. I have trust in them, that they only do and recommend what is actually needed. At times have even recommended something for me to try first to see if its a minor fix. Thanks-EM

HP
HUNTER P.
Round Rock, TX
08/08/2011
Honest and reliable auto shop
Fast and friendly service at a fair price.