Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN G.
03/13/2019
Repair
Quality work at reasonable prices. Standing behind their word.

CR
CINDY R.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/13/2019
I am confident in the work they perform
Being a woman it is hard to find a shop, a mechanic, who doesn't try to take advantage. I have been taken advantage before in other places. From the first time I went to Erik's Total Car Care they were honest and treated me well. They explain to me what needs to be done and on other occasions what didn't need to be done. I am confident in the work they perform, I have been and will continue to be a regular customer.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/05/2019
This place is really awesome David is super nice and helpful they got my Mini Cooper fixed in no time which is amazing because it’s hard to work on them and find the right parts! All in all a great experience

MICHAEL P.
Lawton, OK
03/01/2019
Very friendly place and great service
My exsperience with the garage was awsome and they very friendly amd also went out of there way to loan us a car to go down the street amd eat because I was on crutches and could not walk that far

RA
ROBIN A.
Honest
I am thankful to have a place I trust to take our vehicles. They are the best!

CD
CHAD D.
Marlow, OK
Ford Cab & Chassis
F-350
Friendly service they completed a pretty big repair the same day at a good price. I won’t go anywhere else

02/26/2019
Coolant flush 6.0 powerstroke
Good service. In and out with no delay or issues. Very helpful.

CALVIN H.
02/23/2019
Wife's car
They make sure it's fixed

SIMON M.
02/20/2019
Great job friendly environment
These guys did a great job also very fast and good

TP
TRACIE P.
Kia Sportage
02/15/2019
Great customer service!
The customer service at Erik’s is outstanding. They go above and beyond to find the vehicles problem and fix it in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them!

LW
LABRISA W.
Waurika, OK
02/14/2019
Friendly service always
I have been taking vehicles here for a couple years. Always great personalities and do great work. I would recommend to family and friends. Thank you

GM
GREG M.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
02/13/2019
Great service.
Great service, clean waiting area and work space, very friendly. We’ve been a customer with them for over five years and all experiences have been very prompt and professional. On my last appointment David went above and beyond the call of duty to get our car up and running again. Highly recommend them.

SF
STEVEN F.
Toyota Avalon
02/12/2019
Quick Service
They found the problem quickly and fixed it the same day.

BV
BONNIE V.
02/01/2019
Customer service
I am really thankful for the service I received. I needed a headlight replaced and they did it for me at no charge..I appreciate those guys...Bonnie Vandagriff

PA
PATTY A.
01/31/2019
Great job!
I was standed with a dead battery. David was very helpful. I really appreciated the quick response and helpful servicemen. I definitely recommend Erik's.

RALPH R.
Katy, TX
01/29/2019
Satisfied with Erik's work
I have taken 3 of our company trucks to get Oil changes and repaired. David took care of it with no problem and prices are responsible and willing to work with you.

NH
NORMA H.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/29/2019
Amazing and fast!!!
The gentleman that works the front did a great job in getting me in the same day!! Fast and great service. I will return!!

MA

KAREN C.
Marlow, OK
Dodge Caravan
01/23/2019
They're good at what they do and are so very nice
They know what they're doing, nice people and decent prices, I've had them work on several vehicles and always great and honest