Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOHN H.
INFINITI QX80
06/23/2018
Not over charged
I appreciate that when they looked at my breaks they told me I only needed front breaks when they could have told me I needed all around. This saved me over $200.00.

Comanche, OK
Ram Pickup
06/22/2018
🤯
We were not satisfied in anyway. We brought you our tire and all you did was put a plug in it. It would have been okie if you had actually used a patch and plug itd been fine. Had we known that was all you were gonna do. We’d saved our money and just took it to my brother. 🤬🤬
Erik H., Owner from Erik's Total Car Care responded on 06/22/2018

Hi Thomas, Was there a problem with the repair? If so it has a lifetime warranty. Plug technology has came along ways recently to the point where they are considered a superior repair. Thats why we started using them. Actually pep boys and good year also use them depending on circumstance. They actually seal the hole from the outside. Not allowing moisture to work behind the patch. If you would like a patch or a patch plug or a refund we would be happy to accommodate you. If you ever have a problem with a local business please give that business owner the opportunity to correct the issue in person before attempting to trash them on the Internet. I assure you we don't bite and will do anything we can to accommodate you. Thank you for your patronage, Erik Harmon

05/04/2018
They always take care of business.
I had a code read off and some helpful hints to remedy the problem without tearing into the motor. So, by recommendation of the mechanic I will use some treatments in the fuel to see if I can correct the problem without replacing parts.

04/16/2018
Transmission Oil and filter
I called and set the appointment up about 4 days in advance. They had everything ready and prepared. The technician was waiting for me. The tech did the task quickly and efficiently. Then took the truck for a test drive. And I was on my way. Thanks!!

JANET C.
Marlow, OK
04/07/2018
Great service friendly price great
I got a free brake assessment and was told exactly what needed done and pricing evaluation. Quick service ; exceptionally friendly service and job done exactly as needed’

JJ
JEREMY J.
04/02/2018
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Took my 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 in for a front alignment the staff was very quick to get my vehicle in and were done in a very reasonable time. The price was very fair compared to other places.

JV
JOHN V.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/27/2018
Couldn,t be more satisfied
the straight forward, honest, afordable, friendly, fast service and standing behind thier work keeps my business going to Erik's

CLIFFORD H.
03/21/2018
My service
Very good team. nice and polite. I would most likely recommend your place to others.

Lincoln Town Car
03/01/2018
Car is going to cooperate...
I'm sure everyone has had this problem, you have the car act up while your driving it and take it to a mechanic and it drives perfectly fine. Anyway, they check the old car out and it wouldn't act up on them. I was pleased it didn't cost me "diagnostic" time from them to check it out. I guess I'll wait till the part fails enough to throw a light... Anyway, Erik's keeps both of my old machines working, they are both old enough to drink, but it is better to spend money occasionally to Erick's to maintain my old ones as to make $500 to $700 a month payments on a new one...

Ford Police Interceptor
02/10/2018
Fix the problem
Had a thermostat go out in my truck. Took the truck in and fixed the truck same day. Thank you very much!

Lincoln Town Car
01/09/2018
They repair it correctly.
I've been using Erik's Total Car Care for two or three years now. They were recommended to me by the local Ford dealer maintenance shop. Both my car and truck are old enough to have their own diver's licenses! Anyway, both are in tip top shape, in tune and dependable due to regular maintenance.

DEPARTMENT OF C.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/14/2017
Car repair for state vehicle
As a state agency, we are required to proceed in 2 parts, first an estimate and then the repair. Erik's Auto gave us the information as required and quickly completed the job.

11/15/2017
Fast and reliable service
I had begun to install my belt on my truck. When the moment I realize I bite to much to swallow, I called and they were to get me in very fast and completed the task in hand! Thanks

LG
LORRAINE G.
11/14/2017
Kyle has always been so nice and helpful.
I have made this the place I go to if my vehicle needs serviced or just an oil change.

11/07/2017
Takes care of the job quickly.
Had a light... took it to them... they fixed problem... returned to me... same day.

TN
TOM N.
Comanche, OK
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2017
They know what their doing !

JOHN D.
Lincoln Navigator
09/01/2017

JJ
JEREMY J.
08/17/2017
People are courteous and knowledgeable
I took my girlfriends car in yo get it alignment done and it was done with professional mechanics and was done in a very timely manner.

MICHAEL C.
Buick Century
06/26/2017
Immediate attention.
Car fixed same day! Price was less than other quotes.

SANDRA S.
Ford Econoline
06/17/2017
Awesome
Good at keeping us updated with estimate and service