Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JENNIFER L.
Nissan Frontier
12/08/2019
Great people and great service
They do quality work, David and the workers are nice and they do a great job and most important to me I can trust them

Dodge Durango
12/03/2019
Friendly Service
Good service, nice work with reasonable cost!

DAVID B.
Velma, OK
GMC Yukon
12/02/2019
Great place for repairs
I was impressed with Eric's . Great job , reasonably priced , they didn't try to take advantage . Last but not least the waiting room was so clean , my wife would not mind taking something there and waiting on it .

GS
Got in the same day I called and literally waited less then 10mins

JAMES C.
11/13/2019
Quick service
Called at 5:00, they got me in at 8:00 the next morning. Changed a sensor and I was back on the road.
Thanks

Chevrolet Cruze Limited
11/08/2019
David is super friendly and the business in a whole is very honest and trust worthy.
I went there thinking I needed brakes and was prepared to replace the brakes. David asked me why I thought I needed them .I said because they are squeaking. He took the time to explain to me why they was doing that and let me know my brakes still had 80 % of their life .

CURTIS B.
Waurika, OK
11/06/2019
Good service and honest effort.
I was satisfied with the service. There was a question about total cost but believe the confusion was due to my attention to the quote.

RICHARD G.
11/05/2019
2004 jeep
Was happy with the timeliness and cost of repair. Will have to see wether the fix lasts but so far they are the best place I've found around Duncan for car repairs.

DAVID G.

Ardmore, OK
Dodge Dart
10/30/2019
Burned out head light
David explained how the cat would be fixed , estimate cas and when he would be finished. Called and told me what the price would be and why it was a different price. Thank you

DUGAN H.
10/30/2019
Great job always
Onist strata up good people

REBEKA M.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/29/2019
Brightened my day
My day started out rough when my car wouldn’t start and I couldn’t even jump it when trying to take it to get the oil changed. Erik’s took care of everything I needed quickly and affordably! The staff who helped me made me laugh and helped make the rest of my day much better.

MEL R.
Hastings, OK
10/25/2019
Great Customer Service
Knowledgeable, fair and experienced mechanics. Great service as always.

KEVIN B.
Marlow, OK
10/25/2019
Run by true professionals
These folks know how to treat their customers with great and honest service.

SN
SUSAN N.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/23/2019
I have always had service with a smile which means everything to me.
Good customer service is number one for me and that is exactly what I find at Erik’s.

GS
GABBY S.
10/09/2019
Bmw brakes
Very friendly very fast and very affordable. Would recommend to anyone and also a very welcoming environment

JOHN H.
10/08/2019
"No Jump Jeep"
Trans on my 06' Wrangler TJ was banging hard shifting. Guys at Erik's thought it may be a clogged transmission filter and dirty fluid. They changed it out in just a short time and sure enough it runs great. Good job, great guys.

RICHARD M.
Foster, OK
10/07/2019
Work on problems until solved
Good Job

JOHN G.
Comanche, OK
10/07/2019
Good job
Fast curtious service. Reasonable price.

JOHN G.