PS
Paul S.
Elma, WA
05/22/2019
Professional, personalable, and fairly priced
The pre-work consulting was thorough and clear. There were no surprises during and after the installation of the hitch on my 2019 Subaru Forester.

Earnie's team was clear in what they stated, and very courteous and responsive to questions.

I definitely recommend them, and their work.

RT
Rosanne T.
05/22/2019
Ernie has worked on our horse trailer, travel trailer & truck camper. Most recently he fixed a braking issue on my horse trailer. He always makes me feel like I'm The most important customer of the day. Repair work is done efficiently & explained thoroughly. I also like that he takes time to thoroughly check the rig for potential problems & repair strategies. He checks his records to stay aware of previous work & gives me relief of mind. I've been using Ernie's RV service since the mid-90s.

FO
Fred O.
05/21/2019
Again friendly service for professional work. Kerry did a real good job Also the best marketing colors are red white and Blue
Had new hitch installed. Carrie called and told me the hitch had been delivered, then she arranged and oversaw the installation, while I waited. Another good job well done.

Bob H.
Great experience
We have always had a great experience working with Ernie! Gets things fixed and us back on the road.

BJ
Bob J.
Tacoma, WA
BobJ
I took a worn out tow dollie in for repair. It came back to me as good as new. Thanks, I will feel much safer while towing my vehicle.

Bob B.
Barnes
Great friendly service

Micheal H.
Shelton, WA
05/17/2019
My review of Ernie's
I am a repeat customer of Ernie's. Ernie and his staff are very knowledgeable and nice to work with excellent customer service I highly recommend Ernie's

AP
Allen P.
05/16/2019
Provided thorough quote on fixing a boat trailer and checked my truck hitch for problems as well. Decided not to get repairs at time and appreciated they did not try to pressure me on sale.

LA
Quality of the work

FO
Fred O.
05/13/2019
Friendly, expert advice and service.
Ernie always has met my needs for my boat trailer and camper trailer.

Jay S.
Nissan Titan
05/11/2019
Family matters
Every call is answered quickly and they are knowledgable.
We were able to make an appointment easily and the work was done in a timely manner at an honest price. They called when it was done. THANKS Ernie and company!!!

EC
Ed C.
Tumwater, WA
05/04/2019
Great service and good prices!
Very friendly and complete service and advice at normal prices.

NP
Nancy P.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
04/20/2019
Love Ernies RV
We are first time RV owners and Ernies has made the process a breeze. Don’t know what we’d do without you! Thank you for taking such good care of us and our motorhome.

Randy B.
Audi Q5
04/15/2019
Fast, Friendly and Excellent Customer Service
I took a chance! Read all the reviews, which supported this company, called and was pleasantly pleased with the initial conversation and quick quote! Ernie was so nice. I took my vehicle into Ernie’s. Clean, easy to find and ever so friendly. They even brought my vehicle to me after hours. Thank you Ernie and your great staff!

LA
Louise A.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/14/2019
There service is exceptional
The people are great and friendly.

SK
Steve K.
Puyallup, WA
04/13/2019
Trusting Family Owned Place
Had my trailer here two or three times, always a good experience. I love how it’s family-owned, you always get an accurate quote with options and they have never once tried to sell me on anything.

LE
Larry E.
04/07/2019
5 stars for Ernies
Been an Ernies customer for many years. Work is done right the first time in a timely manner. I espesially like the friendliness of everybody at the shop and office.

Jay B.
04/04/2019
Full credit
Thanks Earnie for the great welding job and the bonus of No charge to off set the credit I had....(that neither one of us could remember)....honorable way to do business..thanks again...Jay Barrett

Robin R.
Shelton, WA
04/03/2019
Hitch
We had a gooseneck hitch installed in our Dodge Ram The customer service we received was amanzibg from start to finish. I had to drop off my truck the day before and pick it up right at closing. They were very accommodating! When we picked up the truck, Ernie came out and showed me everything he did. Made sure I was comfortable. Answered all my questions. Then repeated himself to my husband. Gave me suggestions on things to look for in purchasing my living quarters horse trailer I would highly recommend Ernie to my friends

Randy R.
04/03/2019
Quality work
The quality of work is worth every penny.