IG
Ian G.
Grapeview, WA
Chevrolet Forward Control
11/11/2019
Local place with excellent repair and service work.

BW
Buck W.
11/11/2019
It is locally family owned and operated by Ernie and Michelle.
Ernie is honest, fair and very knowledgeable. Ernie installed a new roofskin on our motorhome, which was done very successfully. . A non related leak appeared after a hard rainstorm and Ernie thought he had it solved, but the leak was stubborn and appeared again , so Ernie has been trying to solve this problem at no charge after paying for his first attempt. . Ernie and his staff has our trust and respect and we highly recommend Ernie for any RV maintenance and repair. Buck and Ellie Weiks.

GR
Gordon R.
Aberdeen, WA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/07/2019
They know everything about trailers!
Great customer service and technical expertise

Sean C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/05/2019
FRONTEND CLASS 3 HITCH INSTALL

Came in on Thursday for a quote, and by the following Monday the Hitch was installed. Perfection at its best, and very reasonable. Very friendly, would highly recomend. Will totally use their shop again.
Thanks Again.

Dennis W.
Elma, WA
Ford C-Max Energi
11/01/2019
Ernie stands behind the work they do.
There was a problem with the way my towed brake system wiring was installed and I had to get some repair done while on the road, when we got back to Olympia area Earnie corrected the problem replaced parts and payed for my out of pocket costs.

J A.
Allyn, WA
10/31/2019
Quality work done on time
We have always been extremely satisfied with the service we received at Ernie's! They have always solved the issues we have had with our RV and provided good advice about the care and maintenance! Our latest project was to have automatic levelers installed, they work perfectly! Thanks to Ernie's crew I won't ever kneel in mud or on sharp rocks again when we are setting up, push one button and done! Thanks to everyone at Ernie's..

DJ
Dan J.
10/31/2019
Great Work
Took my RV in for routine service. Their pre-service inspection found a problem which I had them correct. The repairs were done quickly and well and I'm ready to head south again.

Ron W.
10/26/2019
Awesome service with a smile
Always take great care in assisting me with my needs

EH
Ed H.
10/10/2019
Trailer Leak
My 5th wheel sprung a leak on a trip to Glacier National Park this summer. While still on my trip I texted Ernie to ask if that was something he could fix. When he replied yes that was something they can fix, I stopped worrying about the leak and just enjoyed the rest of my trip.

When I got home I took my trailer over to Ernie and they found some funky caulking on the roof. They cleaned and replaced the bad caulking and fixed some other issues I had.

I recommend Ernie’s and will continue to see them for any problem with my 5th wheel.

10/08/2019
Great and friendly service
We have used Ernie's services numerous times and are completely satisfied with their work.

Ruth S.
10/01/2019
My whole experience at Ernie's was 10/10
10/10!!! Great service with professional, patient, and polite employees.
Ernie's was able to evaluate my non emergency RV problems just a couple days after I called. Jason listened to my description of problems, was patient with my questions, and did an initial evaluation of my RV issues. I felt good with my choice to have Ernie's do the repairs, and they offered to drive me home. Thank you Kerri! Good communication with updates during the process. You have a new lifetime customer!

09/28/2019
We had a really good experience. Great people to work with. Knowledgeable and excellent customer service. Convenient location. Solved our problem and got us underway in record time. After one visit they’ve become a valuable resource for meeting our future RV needs.

Tracy B.
09/18/2019
Trailer brake
I called with short notice to have a trailer brake put in, not just in any vehicle but a brand new year and model. No one had heard of this model. They got me in the next day and put their heads together and learned where and how to do a new trailer brake in a new vehicle they knew nothing about. They did a wonderful job. Also gave me a ride to the mall and back. I so appreciate everything and all. Great family and workers. Very friendly and helpful!!!

Ralph S.
09/18/2019
Good work
Very nice and knowledgeable staff

TF
Thomas F.
Fairbanks, AK
09/14/2019
Excellent work on my 5th wheel
I damaged the frame to my 5th wheel trailer while trying to set up on "unlevel" ground (poor training). The left rear jack (6 jack leveling system) spread outward and bent the frame. I called at least 2 dozen RV, collision, and/or welding repair shops for help. No one would help until I finally found Ernie's RV and Hitch Repair in Olympia Washington. They even looked and assessed the damage on the same day I called. Amazing. They reviewed the jack and frame but also found a bent rear axle. I then requested an upgrade to my suspension system to the MorRyde Suspension. Axle and parts were ordered and the work was scheduled one week later. Work was performed in a very timely manner and I picked up my trailer yesterday. Wow, was I amazed. They repaired the jack and frame, replaced the rear axle, added the MorRyde suspension system, and packed my wheel bearings. They also added 3 steel brace supports to the frame at rear axles to give it more stability. I am one happy camper! Their repair work and the newly installed MorRyde Suspension system eliminated 90% of the chugging I experienced while towing. It was so discouraging when I damaged the trailer but seeing the work Ernie's shop did for me made that all disappear. I am extremely grateful for their professional work. The repair costs were very reasonable and we're back on the road again, heading home to Alaska with confidence that structurally, we have a sound trailer, much better than the factory setup. Thanks, Ernie and Crew! Outstanding work!
Thomas F.

PS
Pete S.
09/05/2019
Ernie. Always there.
Ernies has been my go to for many years. My first referral to anyone in need of trailer help. Everyone is a priority.

GM
Gary M.
Lacey, WA
08/29/2019
Family run,great help with questions.Got my even right in.
Good service,fast and friendly

GO
Gary O.
Shelton, WA
08/24/2019
Honest dependable thorough best around bar none!
Never been so pleased with a repair facility ever would highly recommend to everyone!

Roy, UT
Ford
08/24/2019
Great service..
Great service... highly recommend.

TP
Tim P.
08/23/2019
Brake inspection
Ernie did a comprehensive brake check and also a drive twice to check actual performance. I feel good about the results and gives me piece of mind about future trips in out 5th wheel. Also gave me things to look for in case there are shortcomings later on. Thanks Ernie.