Latest Review about 2 months ago

Bill S.
10/11/2019
Julie Morris
This is the owner, replying to Julie Morris. I'm going to be very nice and very curious. Vehicles towed in with a no-start issue, I advised the customer, who is the son-in-law of Julie Morris that I would diagnose it. I did and it required a module. Volvo will not release the programming rights to Volvo modules. There's currently a class action lawsuit to verify this. I told the son-in-law, who has a very nice man, it required to go to the Volvo dealer. He stated he wanted me to remove the module and send it to a company in Canada who he has used before for them to rebuild it. I again stressed it was not possible on this particular module. However he insisted. I advised him that I would in fact charge him the regular rate and make note on the repair order of my advice. The module was removed sent to the company in Canada who in turn returned the module with a memo stating this module could not be repaired. I advised the customer he accepted that responsibility and paid the invoice. Had the customer accepted my advice in the beginning it would not have taken that length of time. I hate that Mrs Morris is uneducated, misinformed or unwilling to accept the facts.

Julie M.
Chipley, FL
03/17/2019
Julie Morris
My daughter's 2011 Volvo was taken for repairs in October 2018. We finally had it towed away in February 2019. The owner had one excuse after another with lies in between. We were charged $2061 and the vehicle was not fixed and he left things not put back as it was originally. I would advise not to go near this place.

Jeff W.
10/14/2017
Honesty and professional performance
My vehicle had hidden and difficult problems, and through Eurasians persistence and hands on knowledge, the problems were corrected, and now the car runs beautifully. I can't thank Bill and the staff enough.

Joe D.
Mercedes-Benz C250
09/30/2017
Know their business and are very friendly
Excellent place to have your car serviced or repaired. Fair prices, on time service and detailed explanation of your invoice. I prefer this location to the dealership.

WS
William S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/29/2017
Friendly & honest
It’s hard to find someone that you can trust,I feel like I can trust this business to do a honest job on any vehicle that I bring in.

BD
Bob D.
Volkswagen Cabriolet
09/15/2017
concerned about repairs
Bill did great job, was very accommodating and patient about making the repairs to my 27 year old VW. Easy to work with. A big thumbs up to Bill Thanks

Michael M.
08/31/2017
Same ol', same ol' ...
... excellent service and down-home friendly staff. You are "family" at Eurasian Garage.

Michael M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/19/2017
Repeat Customer
Reggie & Company have been taking care of my European and Asian vehicles for 13 years ! They're the best !!

Julie W.
Rosemary Beach, FL
BMW 135i
08/03/2017
Trustworthy and knowledgable
They went above and beyond to help me with the problems I was having with my BMW. Pretty sure no dealer would treat you as well as they do! They will be working on my cars in the future for sure. Very helpful and they know their stuff!

BC
Bo bergloff C.
Audi Q7
06/29/2017
Super service thanks
Thanks for getting me back on the road again so quickly

Steven H.
BMW 328i
06/26/2017
Quality After Warranty Service
Professional service at reasonable prices for an after warranty BMW 328. Less expensive than dealer service but with the same quality of work.

WR

Aretha V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/23/2017
Mercedes Benz Repair
Friendly and supportive service.

SR
Shawn R.
Louisville, KY
Volkswagen Jetta
05/16/2017
Great service and fair pricing
From out of town and experience some misfiring in my vehicle. Fixed while I waited.

CL
Cecil L.
Port Saint Joe, FL
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/11/2017
Great Service and even better people.
I would recomend them to anyone. They went out of their way to fit me in on a busy day. They truly make you feel like family and they have always done top quality work for me.

AA
Anne A.
Lexus IS 250
04/28/2017
As always, excellent service
There is nothing more important than customer service, and at Eurasion customer service is excellent, as is service to your vehicle. I have been an Eurasion customer for almost 10 years.

SN
Scott N.
04/26/2017
brake job on my bmw x5 diesel
their quote was less than most other dealers. service was completed on time and under budget..

John S.
Volvo V50
04/15/2017
Volvo V50
Excellent service and quick turn around; car drives like new based on the required and recommended repairs made to vehicle. Great Job Gang!

SF

Daryl F.
Volvo XC90
04/10/2017
Brake job done well!
I appreciate the professionalism and friendliness we encountered from everyone with whom we interacted at, Eurasian Garage - Reggie, Bill, and Dan. Good work on the front disc brakes on the 2007 XC90 at a reasonable rate is a job well done!