Business Solutions

European Auto Clinic LLC

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Mary Ann G.
06/04/2022
great service and prices!!
Arturo was very helpful in explaining what was needed for my C300. Service is great, prices are reasonable!

Rose R.
06/03/2022
Professional
Arturo was very helpful and knowledgeable. So happy I found this place. Thanks so much!

Rusty M.
06/02/2022
Finally a place I can take my Audi.
I am somewhat new to the area and had a go-to mechanic in Seattle. I've been disappointed with other garages in Federal Way. I took my Audi to another place...

CT
Cameron T.
05/20/2022
Always exceptional service!
I’ve been going here since I moved here a year ago, and they’ve taken care of both of my cars. Above and beyond service every time I come here! As long as I...

IK
Igor K.
05/18/2022
Quality work for a fair price
Been bring our cars to get service and mechanical work done for a couple years with absolutely nothing negative to say about this shop. Just like the title...