John D.
Volvo XC90
06/14/2021
Always dependable and great service
I have been coming to European autohaus to service my 2006 XC90 for the last 8 years. The team always does best to do only the work required and does not try to add extras like like the dealership. I have left positive reviews on Yelp and strongly recommend European Autohaus for you all your import auto needs.

DO
Darryl O.
Sun City Center, FL
06/09/2021
650 bmw
Always outstanding service and quality work

WC
Wes C.
Land O Lakes, FL
Land Rover LR4
06/08/2021
Expert and prompt service, great price.
Fixed our Land Rover’s air conditioning. Runs great now. Expect service. Thanks.

Michael C.
Porsche Boxster
06/07/2021
Efficient, friendly and reasonable
David is responsive, friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you!

CR
Curtis R.
Porsche Cayman
06/05/2021
Service you can count on
Service beyond the obvious!! When you request an oil change. You expect an oil change. But at European Autohaus, check in is flawless, check out is flawless, cleaner than before the service and always the service is on time. They run circles around the local Porsche dealership.

Mazda CX-5
06/04/2021
Honest
They do excellent work and are very honest and trustworthy!!

Susan M.
BMW 135i
06/04/2021
Quality work with responsive team
The team has kept my BMW running smoothly and if any follow up is needed they are responsive and responsible.

Mike
Saint Petersburg, FL
Jaguar XK
06/02/2021
Excellent Service, very honest and very dependable repair shop for European vehicles.

PS
Paul & Dawn S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/02/2021
Consistently does a great job in communicating and fixing what needs to be done accurately.

Valrico, FL
Porsche Cayenne
05/31/2021
2009 Cayenne 3.6
I live in Brandon and we don’t have anyone around here that can work on Porsches or in my experience know what they’re doing. I am super handy and can fix a good amount of issues with most cars but Porsches require some special hands at times to sort out diagnostic codes. I won’t go to Porsche. There service motto is charge more and charge extra Or trade it in for a new one which is what many people do when an engine code shows up. To make a long story short they sorted the car out in two visits at a reasonable price. German car service is price cringy no matter what but it’s on the more tolerable side here. They know what there doing and if the dealer scares you like it does me this is where to take it.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/29/2021
great service
customer service was great and the car wash was a plus!

David G.
Volkswagen Passat
05/27/2021 Category: Service
David said they were quick.

EB
Eric B.
05/25/2021
Appreciate the wash!
Just needed an oil change and everything went fine. What stood out was how clean the car was when I picked it up. I don’t wash my car enough and love it when it gets clean after some work but this was above and beyond. Even vacuumed the interior. Made me very happy!

CA
Chris A.
Land O Lakes, FL
Porsche Cayenne
05/23/2021
Always ready, always reliable
The team is dedicated and always has a desposition to help. I appreciate their commitment to quality.

SD
Sean D.
Lutz, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/20/2021
Got the job correct
I took my car in because of a brake problem. Had it looked at by a couple of other garages and they couldn’t figure out the issue. The mechanic looked over my car and gave me an estimate to fix what they thought the issues were. Had the repairs done and drove the vehicle home. Before I got home, the abs light was back on. Called the shop and advised them and they had me bring it back the next day. The owner himself drove my car until they found another issue. They corrected the 2nd issue and I haven’t had any more problems. Don’t know if the initial work or charges were needed but the car is running smoothly without any problem since. Thank you for getting it fixed for me.