Jesus C.
Lutz, FL
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Jesus said the staff provided a good service.

GR
Gary R.
Mercedes-Benz S430
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Gary said he recommends them for service.

Volvo S80
07/15/2020
Volvo S80 repair
Fast diagnosis and repair ... Love the text feature for updates

LK
Linda K.
Volkswagen Eos
07/13/2020
Honest and Helpful
Were very forthright and told me it would be more beneficial to purchase a new radio for my car. Thank you.

Carmen C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Mercedes-Benz R350
07/11/2020
Excelente
Buena atención, y hay personal que habla también en español, son pacientes y estoy esperando para evalúales La calidad de su trabajo ya que solo una inspección por primera vez .

SR
Susan R.
New Port Richey, FL
Porsche Cayman
07/10/2020
Efficient and Cost Effective.
Very professional and friendly. Efficient and cost effective service for my Porsche.

AF
Aaron F.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/10/2020
Quality people, quality service and excellent communication.

TH
Tyrone H.
Lake Wales, FL
07/09/2020
Very excellent!
I Love these guys, very professional, and quick. Did everything to make sure my Audi A4 is running better! I would be back if anything else occurs. I recommend these guys to anyone, they know what they’re doing!!!

AK
Aaron K.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
07/08/2020
Professional. Curtious. Accomodating
This garage is simply a place where you know that your car is in great hands.
Everybody is customer friendly.
Top notch service.

Richard S.
Land Rover Range Rover
07/07/2020
Great shop
Great shop,fix my Range Rover great,3 other shops couldn’t find the problem,highly recommend...

David B.
07/05/2020
Very Clean Shop. Professional Employees
I was dealing with a number of warning lights on My 2007 BMW X5 3.0.
I had the car looked at by my shade tree mechanic. He felt the problem
was a solenoid in the transmission. When I spoke to David, the Manager
he said they would have to due a diagnostic before repair. They found
that the main problem was a Crank sensor. This was the right call. This
fixed my problem of a lagging start and tranny being in permanent limp
mode and removed the warning lights. I am still dealing with an I drive
Brain issue which has shut down my radio etc. That is a different issue
that I will have to address at another time. The Communication with the
shop was excellent, their price was fair and it saved me from jacked up
Dealer Prices.

Jeff R.
Mercedes-Benz ML63
07/01/2020
AC compressor replacement
Did a great job, cost savings as well compared to retail shops such as Mercedes!

RP
Rober J. P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Dodge Sprinter
07/01/2020
The only place I trust for my European cars!

WP
William P.
06/30/2020
Another excellent service at European Autohaus
Another excellent service at European AutohausI came back to get my air conditioning checked. David was able to find the problem quickly and corrected it’s saving me costly repairs. I very, very highly recommend European Autohaus and David.

OA
Orhan A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/30/2020
Highly professional, timely and efficient. Service fee is fair! Excellent business practice. We need more businesses like this.