RD
Richard D.
Porsche 911
02/24/2021
The place to go
The place to go if you own a foreign vehicle, especially high-end cars like the Porsche 911 that I own. Really, this is the only repair facility in the Tampa Bay area that I will take my car to for non-warranty work. Completely trustworthy and do great work.

MA
Mazen A.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Mazen said the business did a good job. However he said the price was expensive.

PS
Paul & Dawn S.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/21/2021
Great people doing honest work
Super team that is consistent and easy to work with. High quality services.

David S.
Lutz, FL
02/20/2021
5 1/2 hours oil change
Made an appointment for 9 am oil change. Dropped my car off right @ 9:00.
Car wasn't complete until 2:30. Granted that did include a brake flush flush that they recommended. Pleasant & professional i just didn't plan not having my car for 5 1/2 hours for basically an oil change. Not happy about that part @ all.

HG

ST
Sean T.
Porsche Cayenne
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Eddie. He said this business does whatever it takes to help out. Dave and Quan go above and beyond.

Ron H.
02/14/2021
Fair and rensonable
David and his mechanics did an excellent job servicing my domestic vehicle. Above all, I felt I was treated fairly and not over charged. Unlike, my dealership where I walked away feeling abused and taken advantage of.

Thanks David and mechanic who worked my vehicle
Ps. This shop repaied my son’s bmw for significantly less the BMW / Mini Cooper dear ship in Lutz/Wesley chapel wanted to charge.

ER
Ed R.
Venice, FL
Porsche Cayenne
02/11/2021
Pre purchase car review and inspection
David did a thorough review of the car and gave us an honest appraisal.
We would use his services again.

WW
Wayne W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/10/2021
Quick and efficient
I had just purchased the used car and wanted an oil change, tire balance and a general overview. That is exactly what I got and nothing more to jack up the bill! No BS like the dealer's service department to add unnecessary costs. Job well done...thanks

Mikal S.
Mercedes-Benz S500
02/07/2021
Top Notch
The customer service by David was top notch.. As a 1st time customer, I was very pleased.

Land O Lakes, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/04/2021
CLS repair
Fast service no issues and good pricing. This was my first time there. I would recommend and return my business.

David L.
02/03/2021
Pride of workmanship
Great service - and pride in workmanship. My car is always returned cleaner than I leave it.
2 thumbs up!

MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/03/2021
Didn't have a good experience at all
Spent a ton on repairs, as I'm pulling away I discover my window is broken and its another thousand dollar fix even though it was working fine when I dropped it off. Just have this uncomfortable feeling like I've been played and taken advantage of. Nice guys and good work, but will not be returning or recommending other customers.

Brad S.
Land O Lakes, FL
01/28/2021
Excellent service and reasonable prices
European Autohaus has been been very kind to my teenaged son when he has brought his Audi in for service. They also thoroughly explained everything to us (parents) and have been fair, honest, and do not do unnecessary repairs to make more money. Highly recommend.