MO
Martha O.
11/25/2020
They delivered what they promised
My car had several issues that needed to be fixed. They did it in 2 days and also washed the car! It looks great!

Steve C.
Mercedes-Benz C250
11/24/2020
Best service fair prices
European has been our go to for service and repairs for years. Would not go anywhere else. Best service with fair prices.
Steve C

PS
Paul & Dawn S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/21/2020
Easy to do business with
David and his team are efficient and a great value.

AD
Amy D.
Volvo C70
11/21/2020
Diligent Team
Team worked for several days to improve the vibration upon acceleration in my Volvo C70. Much improved. Much appreciated!

KT
Kevin T.
Audi S5
11/19/2020
Highly recommend - 2010 Audi S5
Booked an appointment from a recommendation. Steering fluid and control arm bushings - very pleased with cost, service and the communication. 😁 Kevin T

TG
Tevitt G.
11/19/2020
Expedited Service Was Refreshng
The service required was minimal, but the service was outstanding.
I called and described my issue. I was told to bring the car right then. David was able to give his preliminary assessment and said I could be seen early the following morning. Wow!
The problem was resolved, but I was allowed to speak with the actual mechanic who explained in detail the problem and also addressed a secondary problem I was aware of. I was in / out in 60 minutes.
The service was OUTSTANDING!!!

JJ
Joseph J.
Porsche Cayenne
11/18/2020
Very Reliable, great work at a Fair Price!
Felt the service was great and staff provided reliable and honest feedback on repairs needed. Would definitely return for future service, if or when needed. Honesty and not taking advantage of me due to lack of car knowledge was greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work! One happy customer!!!

Ashton M.
Mercedes-Benz C320
11/15/2020
Knowledgeable, good People.
Knowledgeable staff. Very helpful, professional. Reasonable prices. I highly recommend Autohaus.

Cornell H.
Zephyrhills, FL
Porsche Panamera
11/10/2020
Customer Service
Always helpful and provide excellent service.

Bill B.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz E400
11/09/2020
Inspection
David was very helpful . The advice he gave me was very helpful,

JZ
Jonathan Z.
Porsche Boxster
11/08/2020
European Autohaus is the best. They have great attention to detail , they are honest, they do great work. I’ve been bringing my cars there for years

Jesus A.
10/31/2020
Great service! 👍🏻

Hudson, FL
Jaguar XK8
10/31/2020
Jaguar repair
Excellent service from this garage. The repair was done efficiently and in good time. Adhered to health and safety measures for customers.We were certainly impressed.

Janet H.
10/27/2020
Quick friendly service
Stopped in for an oil
Change , and even though they were very busy, they still took my car in right away and had me out of there quick. Quick, friendly service

TK
Thomas K.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/23/2020
Service on mercedes
So far I'm very pleased. Quick checking in your quotes were very accurate you called me when you said you would call me and the car was done early .this is the first time I've used you I will use you again