DAVID S.
Volkswagen CC
11/15/2018
Unexpected Issue
The Check Engine light came on and it turned out that the intake manifold sensor was going. This entails replacing the intake manifold (not cheap) As always the work was accomplished in a timely manner with attention to detail, i.e. reattaching a small support bracket that is under the manifold and hard to reach. Apparently this is a detail many dealerships omit as not completely necessary.

In addition, the new location is easy to find with great access. It is huge with plenty of room to expand.

BRITNY H.
11/10/2018
Great new location
Had an excellent experience here. The staff is extremely friendly and easy going. I received an oil change which was done in a timely manner. The new location off Polo are is much larger. Overall great experience!

KC
KASEY C.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/07/2018
Nice place
I came here to get my mk7 gti tuned. They just moved into a new building that looks like it's got massive potential. I'm overall satisfied with my experience. Car runs great. Another thing I liked was that they give you a login to an online portal which lets you pull up all of your service history, I thought that was really cool and very useful. I will be coming back here for my next mod/service.

ROBERT B.
11/02/2018
Quality service
Quality service. Diagnosed problem quickly, gave reasonable quote. Problem solved.

ND
NANCY D.
Volkswagen EuroVan
11/01/2018
Customer Service - over the top !
My van was serviced on a very rainy day - Tom called to say, stay home we will bring the van to you - no need for you to come out on a day like today.
I really appreciate their customer service - plus excellent work.

10/31/2018
Jetta Sevice
Tom and David listen to your car issues and get the problem fixed, at a fair price. Very dependable service.

ES
ED S.
10/26/2018
BEST OF THE BEST!!
EVERYTHING EURO IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! THEY MAINTAIN MY 2007 AUDI A8L, MY 2005 VW NEW BEETLE CONVERTIBLE AND WILL MAINTAIN MY 2016 GOLF SPORTWAGEN UPON WARRANTY EXPIRATION. THEY ARE THE GREATEST, ESPECIALLY WALTER!!!

MARK S.
Volkswagen Passat
10/26/2018
Great service and follow up
Great service and follow up. Walt text me the same day at 7:00pm that my vehicle was ready.

EH
ERIN H.
Audi Q7
10/25/2018
Fast, Friendly Service
My Q7 was misfiring, I brought it in for Tom’s people to take a look at it. As always, fixed the same day and it runs great! These guys are the best!!

KATIE S.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
10/20/2018
Quality service
Everything Euro always takes great care of my car and offers very reasonable pricing.

Audi TT
10/12/2018
Cv joints boot replacement.
Had to replace the front CV joint boots since they were leaking and that could cause expensive problems down the road. As always the guys did a terrific job and everything works perfectly. Thanks...

SARIM C.
10/05/2018
Friendly and great service
Took my car in because check engine light was on and was idling rough....took them 2 days to do the rear main seal and they also clean the car which was much appreciated..would recommended them anyone with European cars that need work

DAVID S.
Volkswagen CC
09/28/2018
Oil Change and New Brakes
It was time for an oil change and schedule rear brake replacement. My schedule had filled up but a call to Everything Euro got me slotted in and when I showed up my services needs were, as always promptly handled. Highly recommended EE to anyone with a Volkswagen or Audi.

JOHN S.
09/28/2018
2009 VW Bug headlight
on short notice, you were able to fit us in to repair our headlight. we were going to travel and needed it taken care of asap. you immediately told us to bring it in to get it fixed. Thank you!

DON D.
09/15/2018
Reliable & reasonable
I appreciate that their work is reliable & done at a reasonable rate. Always good work!

BRAD M.
Audi Q7
09/13/2018
Didn’t have an appointment.
Needed an oil change. And thankfully they were able to work me in their busy schedule. Very professional services with top notch quality technicians. They underpromised and over delivered!!!!

ASHLEY M.
09/06/2018
Light bulb change and treat!
This was more than a light bulb change today! It was a fun visit. After sitting and enjoying the welcoming atmosphere and customer amenities, me and my friend got to enjoy popsicles as a treat provided by the wonderful and friendly manager Tom. Thanks Tom and Euro team for making this such a great place to service my car!

09/04/2018
Prompt and competent service.
Very helpful accommodating my schedule and both precise and thorough i effecting repair. Excellent service.

JOHN F.
08/31/2018
2007 Audi A3 service
I have an older model Audi A3. If I have a problem, it is identified quickly. At EE I get prompt service and onsistently reasonable prices.

ES
ED S.
08/28/2018
EVER & EVER, EVERYTHINGTHING EURO!!!
HIGHEST LEVEL OF SERVICE BY TRUE PROFESSIONALS W/ A BUDDY ATMOSPHERE! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!