JOSEPH C.
Volkswagen Eos
05/12/2018
Excellent, caring staff and service
I have had Volkswagens all my life. I am very picky about service on my car and I was very pleased to have found Everything Euro. The owner Tom and the staff are very knowledgeable and passionate about their work. I have had work performed 4 times thus far and have been more pleased each time with their personal care of my vehicle. Looking forward to seeing all of the staff again! Thank You! Joseph Cash.

NM
NETONYA M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/10/2018
Mrs. McNally
Tom provided fast great and efficient service

JJ
JACOB J.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/06/2018
All around 5 start
I have been visiting Everything Euro for probably 5 years now, before they moved to their location. Tom has always provided excellent service, and is a very honest individual. If something need attention, he will work out deals with you or simply tell you your best route if you are on a budget, even if that means he has to turn you away.
One time, my check engine light came on right after I had visited, so I returned. It was something super simple, and he felt bad and even offered me gas money.

Wonderful staff, will always recommend people to Everything Euro

MN
MAX N.
Audi S5
05/05/2018
55 thousand miles service
Tom and his crew took excellent care of my Audi S5. They are going to be the only ones that will service it. I have never had a less than perfect experience at their shop.

MJ
MARK J.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/29/2018
You guys are Volkswagen TDI experts for sure.
Over 300000 on my 2005.5 Jetta. You guys replaced a failing turbo and clutch. It now runs like new.

Anonymous avatar
04/28/2018
Expert Service to my Audi , very fair pricing over the Audi dealer!
These guys really know their stuff. All my questions were answered clearly and the repairs needed were presented in a very professional manner. I was Happy to know they have a nationwide warranty because they are a certified Bosch shop. My A3 was repaired quickly.

DA
DANIEL A.
04/14/2018
First time
Great service and Great price..!

LANETTA B.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/07/2018
2012 VW Bettle Turbo 80k Service
The entire service department treat your car as if it were their own. They are reliable and do great work. They even took a conmpetitors coupon, which saved used 20%!

JJ
JACOB J.
03/31/2018
Customer service!
They were fast, efficient, and Courteous. Did a great job.

MARTHA M.
03/28/2018
Great alternative to dealership

ASHLEY M.
03/15/2018
Great service!!!
I enjoy coming here and get great service everytime!

ROBERT B.
03/11/2018
My Volkswagen Jetta was having problems starting on a consistent basis. I couldn't figure out what the problem was. The guys at Everything Euro figure it and I'm grateful to them. The customer service is excellent Tom is awwsome.

DAVE H.
03/07/2018
Far and away the best European car service center EVER! Ten stars out of five!!!!!!!!!
How else can I say it? This is the best service and repair crew - I have ever seen - under one roof. Each technician is a master. DO NOT take your European car anywhere else. Period!!!!

PA
PAUL A.
Volkswagen Passat
03/06/2018
car diagnostics
hello, I have a 2003 VW passate with 325,000 miles on it! I was not sure what was wrong with my car and came to Everything Euro for a diagnostic. Not only were they fast and friendly, they were honest about the issues I am having and pricing on fixing it. I defiantly recommend EE for anyone who is looking what is wrong with their car or just a second opinion.

NM
Niki M.
Volkswagen Rabbit
03/02/2018
Great service, reasonable cost
Always happy with the service at Everything Euro. I'm glad they always explain what is going on with my car. I don't know much about cars, but I've always felt like I was treated with respect.

AC
ALEX C.
02/23/2018
Amazing customer service and fast work
They did an amazing job on my car and finished it in a timely manner. They told me what other things were wrong but informed me about it first instead of fixing them without my consent like other shops do sometimes. Will definitely bring my car back here next time it needs anything done to it. If you have a German Car and dont know where to go, I highly recommend taking it here, you will not be disappointed.

BC
BRANDON C.
02/18/2018
Good people
The crew is very honest.. helps out as much as possible.

JU
JOSE U.
02/13/2018
Oil n filter change
Client for several years bringing several euro cars for service and maint. On time, clean waiting room w pro service. Thank ypu.

LP
LAYNE P.
02/13/2018
Responsive, quick service, no BS
Brought my Jetta in after a sudden loss of power, and during diagnostic, the guys found some things that other mechanics had missed! These guys know their stuff and will give you a no BS experience. Tom was very responsive in communicating with me and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

KELLY B.
02/10/2018
Always great service at the shop. Very knowledgeable and thorough crew. Have taken my GTI every time and will always go there because of the people.