DON D.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/15/2018
Reliable & reasonable
I appreciate that their work is reliable & done at a reasonable rate. Always good work!

BRAD M.
Audi Q7
09/13/2018
Didn’t have an appointment.
Needed an oil change. And thankfully they were able to work me in their busy schedule. Very professional services with top notch quality technicians. They underpromised and over delivered!!!!

ASHLEY M.
09/06/2018
Light bulb change and treat!
This was more than a light bulb change today! It was a fun visit. After sitting and enjoying the welcoming atmosphere and customer amenities, me and my friend got to enjoy popsicles as a treat provided by the wonderful and friendly manager Tom. Thanks Tom and Euro team for making this such a great place to service my car!

09/04/2018
Prompt and competent service.
Very helpful accommodating my schedule and both precise and thorough i effecting repair. Excellent service.

JOHN F.
08/31/2018
2007 Audi A3 service
I have an older model Audi A3. If I have a problem, it is identified quickly. At EE I get prompt service and onsistently reasonable prices.

ES
ED S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/28/2018
EVER & EVER, EVERYTHINGTHING EURO!!!
HIGHEST LEVEL OF SERVICE BY TRUE PROFESSIONALS W/ A BUDDY ATMOSPHERE! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!

AK
ADRIAN K.
Volkswagen Passat
08/27/2018
Excellent group of guys
I took my car in for modifications and I couldn't be happier with the results. Tom and his crew are regular everyday dudes that are as personable as they are knowledgeable.

I drove 6 1/2 hours from Kentucky to have these folks work on my car for the first time. There were some issues with the work that was performed, which was of absolutely no fault of the shop. However, Tom stayed until everything was resolved well past closing time to make sure my car was right the first time.

They have a customer for life. Looks like I will be becoming intimately familiar with Winston-Salem, NC since I plan to be bringing both of my TDI's to Everything Euro and will be turning the 6 1/2 hour trip one way into 2-3 day getaways in the area whenever I need maintenance performed by the shop.

DAVID M.
Winston Salem, NC
Volkswagen Passat
08/14/2018
Quality Service
Best Euro Hospital in the area. Doctors Walt, Joe Joe and Nurse Travis are attentive to your needs. Waiting room with refreshments. Director Tom runs a great Clinic. Support staffer Mitch tends to your needs. ON THE REAL.... Best car service, affordable, warranty work on parts and workmanship. Who else is that confident with there work. Great job guys for fixing my wife's car.

JONATHON B.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/08/2018
Great Work
Quick appointment schedules and quality products used.

RD
RUDI D.
Audi TT
08/07/2018
Exelent Service.
They took very good care of my car..
The work was done right the first time .

NH
NAOMI H.
08/06/2018
Great work
Everything Euro diagnosed the problem, gave an estimate and made the repair in a timely manner. Their pricing was reasonable and not overpriced. Other repair shops said ignition key problem would entail more work, replace more and cost more. Everything Euro repaired the problem and entailed less work hence less total cost. Would recommend this business.

PB
PHIL B.
Audi S4
08/05/2018
Great Service!
I have several VW’s and Audi’s. I don’t take my cars anywhere else. The service I get and the knowledge base of the Technicians and the Owner are Top Notch! The repairs and modifications I’ve had on all my cars for performance and stance have been done here. Thanks Guys! You keep my old stuff rolling right!

WK
WALTER K.
Volkswagen GTI
07/29/2018
Outstanding Job!
The staff at Everything Euro did an outstanding job with the many repairs to my 01 GTi. The car runs great and handles better than it did when new. Tom and his crew will have all of my future business. Thanks guys!

Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/22/2018
Repairs done right first time, great communication and price was very fair great alternative for getting around the those dealerships.
As a formal euro automotive technician i am cautious about who i let work on my cars (when i simply can’t or just do not have the time). I recently had an issue come up unexpectedly on my MK7 GTI that i felt would be better if i let Tom and his highly trained team tackle it. Tom and his team did a great job on the repairs and even went about to source a great low mile quality used component that i needed as the dealer did not show any stock. Tom was great about keeping me up to date on the repairs and was also competitive on price and labor especially when you consider that these guys are factory trained on lots of makes including VW and Audi. If i had went to the dealer i would have paid much, much more !

DAVID M.
07/21/2018
Everything Euro is excellent.
Very personalized service. Great work by people who care about what they do! I highly recommend.

SR
SANDRA R.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
07/19/2018
Everything Euro - Awesome Customer Service!
So glad to have been referred to Everything Euro! They are very professional, courteous, punctual regarding appointment times - highly trained technicians and outstanding customer service! 😊

JOSH H.
07/13/2018
i asked a lot. i recieved more than i expected. and still am.
i own an 06 Audi A4 2.0t. for reasons i will not go into here, it had been sitting, uncovered for almost 3 years. i was finally in a position to have the initial issue resolved, issues created by neglect remedied, and aftermarket replacement of components that i had long wanted installed. this being one of the few shops in the area that accommodates repair and aftermarket support for specifically VW and Audi vehicles, i feel fortunate that they are nearby. the old adage: "right, fast, cheap. choose two." has been proven wrong here. everything has been right, save the bugs that manifest when a car has been sitting idle for an extended period of time and replacing a plethora of parts all at once. fast is subjective here, since Tom's lot is constantly in flux, the services they offer are in high demand and they're taking care of a lot of people while operating a rather small facility. so i will say it was fast, considering the mountain of work i had done while my car never seemed to be holding up anyone else's maintenance. i can also say it was cheap. cheaper than the dealership and some other shops that charge higher hourly rates and only use OEM parts ($$$$). there have been a few gremlins that popped up but Tom has gotten me in and back on the road in a timely manner. i wish i had known about this place long ago. i will recommend anyone with a VW or Audi to bring their vehicle here and only here. if you're on the fence about having service here, i will gladly give you my more detailed experience as compared to other brand specific shops in the area.

ND
NANCY D.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/11/2018
Personal attention. Guaranteed work. Honesty.
Tom and Walt are my car "doctors" and keep my wonderful VW Eurovan in top notch. She is getting old, 19 years and counting.
On our way to Buffalo, NY region.

RD
RUDI D.
Audi TT
07/07/2018
Exelent Service. I was there for the first time.The Crew took care of my Aoudi TT,stopped the oil leak.
I highly recommend EE.

Winston Salem, NC
07/06/2018
Quick, Accurate, and Affordable! The definition of 5 star service.
The guys at Everything Euro accurately diagnosed my concern and provided a quick, cost effective solution. Trust in Everything Euro 100%. Thanks for being there!