ND
NANCY D.
Volkswagen EuroVan
01/21/2019
Personal care and they can get your car/van fixed for a fair price.
I left the VW Dealer, not because they were not responsive ans very pleasant, they were but because they could not fix my van. Everything Euro has fixed it and continues to take personnel interest in me ans my old ( 20 ) VW Vanagan. I believe for old VWs they are the best.

01/21/2019
Great work again and super honest.
Thanks to Tom and the whole crew at Everything Euro. Started having an electrical issue with our A7 and they addressed the problem. Also had the car aligned and a brake fluid flush. Prices and service are fantastic. Bravi.

CT
Chris T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/20/2019
Good job
Guys were friendly and told me exactly how much my repair would be. Also suggested a recall i didn’t know about

RILEY B.
01/19/2019
Best auto shop in the City!
The only place to bring your Audi For all your Service needs!

AH
ANDREW H.
Clemmons, NC
01/15/2019
The people are awesome!
The people are awesome to work with. Great customer service.

ES
ED S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/10/2019
Exceptional Service & Fair Price!!
New facility is a nice change.; Exception Service & Fair prices unchanged! Love the Rabbit in the showroom and the coffee, as always!!

NH
NAOMI H.
01/10/2019
Punch Buggy
I called Everything Euro to find out problem with check engine light on my Jetta. Within minutes when I got there, they put the car in a bay. Found the problem. Fixed it within an hour. The staff are friendly and professional. I could tell in their interaction with other customers they appreciate and take care of their customers and their vehicles. This is the second time I brought my Jetta for repair within the last year. Highly recommend this business to meet your European car's needs.

COBY B.
01/09/2019
An honest place.
The first repair was the radio in my Jetta. One of the speakers had stopped working. Tom, the owner, replaced the radio with another used one and this once worked fine. There was no charge.

LANETTA B.
Volkswagen Beetle
01/02/2019
Personable staff
I have been a customer for many years. The service is done with care and expertise.

RICHARD W.
12/31/2018
Great Service!
EE did a great job on my recently purchased used BMW X5. Even though it was dropped off right before Christmas, all repairs were completed and it was ready for pick up on the day promised. I then drove it to Virginia 5 hours away for the holidays, and back. Performed great for an older vehicle, no problems at all. A radiator leak was detected during their test drive after initial repairs were done, which they contacted me about and fixed. Otherwise, our trip might not have been as uneventful as it turned out to be.

Highly recommended!

JOHN S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
12/28/2018
Correct equipment correct price
The transmission change worked out quite well the hub bearing change out also worked quite well happy with the shop workers and the counter people friendly and they know what they're doing

Sam S.
Pfafftown, NC
12/27/2018
Great Shop
Great Shop. Very Professional, friendly people that enjoy preparing your ride for commute or Thunderdome, even "Fury Road aka I-40"

VH
Victor H.
12/22/2018
The staff is friendly and professional
This was my first experience with Everything Euro. Technicians completed the requested brake service and oil change within 2 hours. Unexpectedly, the brake indicator light continued to stay illuminated after the brake service was completed. I was offered a follow up visit to address this issue with the possibility of an additional expense. The final cost for the services rendered exceeded the initial estimate by $34.69. Overall, I had a positive and satisfying experience.

ST
STEVE T.
12/21/2018
Fast and efficient
Good work and half what a dealer charges!

12/21/2018
The alignment on my new to us, 2012 Audi A7.
As always the guys at Everything Euro are awesome. They did an alignment on my A7 and the car tracks perfectly. I also got quotes on some other issues that will have to be addressed and their prices are way below everyone else. Thanks and best wishes for Happy Holidays.

RD
ROGER D.
12/20/2018
Quality work at a fair price!!!
Diagnosed and repaired quickly. Tom took the time to explain the reasons for repairs and filled me in on other/future items that will need to be addressed.

WC
WILLIAM C.
12/13/2018
Service was friendly, fast and very well done.
I was pleased about the service advice regarding what type of maintenance was needed at this time rather than the suggested services that are given by dealerships. The repairs were made accommodating my schedule and my granddaughter, Jaela loves you guys!

Thanks a lot,

William and Jaela Crompton

JOSH H.
12/12/2018
just a check up visit for an estimate
Service was stellar as always.

JUSTIN D.
Volkswagen Golf
12/06/2018
No BS, honest assessments, and affordable quality repairs for your VAG vehicles.
I've been thankful to have Tom & his crew service my VW for several years now. From the littlest thing to the most demanding repair - they can handle it all! THUGLIFE

SR
SCOTT R.
12/06/2018
Took my older model Audi TT in because the Check Engine light was on. I received excellent service throughout the repair process. Everything Euro took my car into the service bay promptly at the time of my appointment, diagnosed my problem in a short period of time, patiently explained my problem and offered a set of options for its repair. The repair was completed that afternoon. It was a first rate experience.