SR
SANDRA R.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
07/19/2018
Everything Euro - Awesome Customer Service!
So glad to have been referred to Everything Euro! They are very professional, courteous, punctual regarding appointment times - highly trained technicians and outstanding customer service! 😊

JOSH H.
07/13/2018
i asked a lot. i recieved more than i expected. and still am.
i own an 06 Audi A4 2.0t. for reasons i will not go into here, it had been sitting, uncovered for almost 3 years. i was finally in a position to have the initial issue resolved, issues created by neglect remedied, and aftermarket replacement of components that i had long wanted installed. this being one of the few shops in the area that accommodates repair and aftermarket support for specifically VW and Audi vehicles, i feel fortunate that they are nearby. the old adage: "right, fast, cheap. choose two." has been proven wrong here. everything has been right, save the bugs that manifest when a car has been sitting idle for an extended period of time and replacing a plethora of parts all at once. fast is subjective here, since Tom's lot is constantly in flux, the services they offer are in high demand and they're taking care of a lot of people while operating a rather small facility. so i will say it was fast, considering the mountain of work i had done while my car never seemed to be holding up anyone else's maintenance. i can also say it was cheap. cheaper than the dealership and some other shops that charge higher hourly rates and only use OEM parts ($$$$). there have been a few gremlins that popped up but Tom has gotten me in and back on the road in a timely manner. i wish i had known about this place long ago. i will recommend anyone with a VW or Audi to bring their vehicle here and only here. if you're on the fence about having service here, i will gladly give you my more detailed experience as compared to other brand specific shops in the area.

ND
NANCY D.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/11/2018
Personal attention. Guaranteed work. Honesty.
Tom and Walt are my car "doctors" and keep my wonderful VW Eurovan in top notch. She is getting old, 19 years and counting.
On our way to Buffalo, NY region.

RD
RUDI D.
Audi TT
07/07/2018
Exelent Service. I was there for the first time.The Crew took care of my Aoudi TT,stopped the oil leak.
I highly recommend EE.

Winston Salem, NC
07/06/2018
Quick, Accurate, and Affordable! The definition of 5 star service.
The guys at Everything Euro accurately diagnosed my concern and provided a quick, cost effective solution. Trust in Everything Euro 100%. Thanks for being there!

Volkswagen GTI
07/03/2018
A little pricey but totally worth it for great work and customer service. Every time i call they have been able to schedule an appt within the week. Usually I get my car back the same day, but if that isn't possible( material needs to be ordered or something) they are sure good about calling to let me know. Its not like other shops where you have to call every few days to figure out when your car will be done. I recently dropped my *filthy* car off to get the coolant resivoir replaced, and lived it up the next day to find that in addition to replacing my resivoir, my car had been washed and vaccumed.
Highly recommend to anyone driving a German car

DK
DENIS K.
Volkswagen GTI
07/02/2018
Great service and quality of work!
Car is running like new! Tom and his team do an excellent job!

Volkswagen Golf
06/20/2018
Amazing work after needed repair
Tom and his guys do very good work. I'm glad I found an alternative to Flow VW. I went to Flow for years but wanted to find someone else to do work on my VW. I found that and I'm very happy I did find someone else to do the work on my car. I just drove 300+ miles, amazing increase in gas mileage and better feel of my car after alignment. Had to wait a week to get my car back but I'm aware of the time it takes to get parts for a 2001 VW so I'm okay with that.

LT
LAQUITA T.
Audi Q5
06/15/2018
The honesty is so rewarding as a costumer.
Great and honest services!

TJ S.
06/03/2018
Outstanding service, every time.
Tom and his team simply do an outstanding job at every aspect of service.

JAY G.
Volkswagen CC
05/31/2018
Awesome
Incredibly helpful despite car falling apart lol. Tom was a lot of help in things that were gibberish anywhere else. Fast in and out as well.

KATIE S.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/31/2018
Best shop ever
Everything Euro always takes great care of my car. Their prices are reasonable and they know vw's like no other shop in town.

JOSEPH C.
Volkswagen Eos
05/12/2018
Excellent, caring staff and service
I have had Volkswagens all my life. I am very picky about service on my car and I was very pleased to have found Everything Euro. The owner Tom and the staff are very knowledgeable and passionate about their work. I have had work performed 4 times thus far and have been more pleased each time with their personal care of my vehicle. Looking forward to seeing all of the staff again! Thank You! Joseph Cash.

NM
NETONYA M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/10/2018
Mrs. McNally
Tom provided fast great and efficient service

JJ
JACOB J.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/06/2018
All around 5 start
I have been visiting Everything Euro for probably 5 years now, before they moved to their location. Tom has always provided excellent service, and is a very honest individual. If something need attention, he will work out deals with you or simply tell you your best route if you are on a budget, even if that means he has to turn you away.
One time, my check engine light came on right after I had visited, so I returned. It was something super simple, and he felt bad and even offered me gas money.

Wonderful staff, will always recommend people to Everything Euro

MN
MAX N.
Audi S5
05/05/2018
55 thousand miles service
Tom and his crew took excellent care of my Audi S5. They are going to be the only ones that will service it. I have never had a less than perfect experience at their shop.

MJ
MARK J.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/29/2018
You guys are Volkswagen TDI experts for sure.
Over 300000 on my 2005.5 Jetta. You guys replaced a failing turbo and clutch. It now runs like new.

04/28/2018
Expert Service to my Audi , very fair pricing over the Audi dealer!
These guys really know their stuff. All my questions were answered clearly and the repairs needed were presented in a very professional manner. I was Happy to know they have a nationwide warranty because they are a certified Bosch shop. My A3 was repaired quickly.

DA
DANIEL A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/14/2018
First time
Great service and Great price..!

LANETTA B.
Volkswagen Beetle
04/07/2018
2012 VW Bettle Turbo 80k Service
The entire service department treat your car as if it were their own. They are reliable and do great work. They even took a conmpetitors coupon, which saved used 20%!