Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

IT
Isaac T.
02/15/2019
Reliable and Honest
I've been using Excalibur for about four years and couldn't be happier. They provide me with a quote up front and on multiple occasions have been able to come in under budget. They talk me through any repair so I know exactly what's going on. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

HS
Hilda S.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Hilda said the prices were too high. On the other hand, the work was good.

WH
Will H.
02/11/2019
The guys there do a great job and are honest about what you need and how they can help.
I’ve been going here for years now and they always do right by me. Great customer support and service. I will definitely be returning.

LT
Linda T.
02/07/2019
Great customer service and quality work!
I've been a customer for over 15 years and have always been happy with the attentive and personal service and the great work the Excalibur mechanics provide. They've helped me keep my 20+ year old Honda in terrific working condition, something I truly appreciate. Thanks!

VW
Valerie W.
02/04/2019
Highly Recommend
These guys are always quick, professional and affordable.
Super friendly and straight forward.

Ricky B.
01/30/2019
State Inspection
I found this place when I did a Google search for places to get a State Inspection for my car and this place had great ratings. And I have to say, they were well deserved. The staff at Excalibur were super friendly! The inspection was great and I didn't have to wait forever to get in. I'll definitely be going back for more inspections in the future and if I ever have any car repairs. Fingers crossed that doesn't have to happen but if it does, I know my car will be taken care of.

David C.
Round Rock, TX
Quick and complete Inspection
Very professional attitude and great service rendered by Excalibur. Highly recommended.

Mark H.
CR-V Repair
Excalibur is always honest and responsive. We have used and trusted them for over 15 years.

BN
Brian N.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
Straight forward service
The guys at Excalibur are always straight forward and get work done as they say.

Richard B.
01/22/2019
Great Workmanship
Hats off to the guys at Excalibur Auto Repair. They handle all of our fleet business and never disappoint us. They have done everything from transmission replacements, oil changes, brakes and even the small annoying issues most shops don't want to mess with. These guys are honest and have corrected our vehicle problems in a timely fashion. I highly recommend them.

Richard J Brouse
Sweetwater Home Services

Dan S.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the place is trustworthy and always treats him right.

Stephanie S.
Pflugerville, TX
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the service was good but she is still having a little problem with the brakes.

Kia Soul
01/14/2019
Friendly staff, great service
No hidden services that you didn't ask for, and a great, friendly staff. My phone call to schedule an appointment took less than a few minutes and the staff remembered me when I called back later that day. They do a wonderful job with service and are very accommodating. 5 stars!

KH
Kelsey H.
01/10/2019
Excellent!! Highly Recommend!
Great and Honest customer care! Second vehicle I’ve brought in because of the experience with the first. This trip did not disappoint! Other than my car needs some work (which I knew would be the case). Friendly & knowledgeable staff!

Delia B.
Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019
Scheduled maintenance and Brake replacement
The staff is the best at Excalibur plus they do a thorough job and never disappoint. They are honest and customer service oriented. Thank you for always being the best.

DF
David F.
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2019
I'm always amazed by how fast they get to my car. I rarely have to wait, and service is always courteous.

Cay W.
Leander, TX
Jeep Liberty
01/02/2019
Above and Beyond
These guys will go above and beyond what any other place will go to make sure your car is running good and that you are safe.

KO
Karl O.
Rockwall, TX
Cadillac SRX
12/27/2018
Friendly & Quick Service
They took care of my oil change and looked over my car of possible problems. I feel better about driving my car out of town now. Same day service that was polite, professional & courteous.

WW
William W.
Honda Fit
12/21/2018 Category: Service
William said the service was good.

12/15/2018
Every time I call or show up, my car can be serviced immediately without appointment. The guy working the desk is always very friendly.