Laura M.
Mitsubishi Montero
09/04/2020
Fantastic!
Excalibur is the only place I'll take my 92 montero, they've worked hard to figure out my older vehicles issues and quirks. She is running like a champ again and they are very fairly priced.

Dmitri S.
Dodge Journey
09/02/2020
Five stars
Like always the best customer service. I am Whit the company for a couple of years or maybe more. They working fast, they honest and they always treat me like I'm a part of Excalibur family

EN
Eyad N.
09/01/2020
Honest people
I do like this place because of honesty and professionalizm

Farmersville, TX
09/01/2020
0000000000

GP
Gary P.
Saab 9-5
08/31/2020
Prompt and courteous service
Good service from knowledgeable mechanics.

GMC Yukon XL

Patrick L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/13/2020
Good Guys!
Was having engine issues. Just put the engine in the car a little more than three years ago, so I was bummed. Initially, I took the car to Firestone where they said is would be $1000 just to open the engine up to troubleshoot what was going on. I had already come to the realization that I was going to need a new engine. Being that we're in the middle of this pandemic, I really didn't think that spending $4000 was a good idea. After letting the car sit for a month, I finally decided to take my vehicle to get a second opinion. While on google, I was able to find the listing for Excalibur. After dropping the car off after hours, I was contacted by someone from the shop on the next day. Prior to dropping my car off, I had communicated with them via email. After inspecting the issues that I described, the specialist at Excalibur was able to determine that there was an issue with a valve in my engine and the engine was fine. The job that I thought would cost me $4000, ended up costing me around $600. Needless to say, I was ecstatic! If I have any further issues, please be assured that I will return to Excalibur.

Dmitri S.
08/12/2020
😊😊😊
Excellent customer service

Dave P.
08/06/2020
Outstanding!
Extraordinary...courtesy and work in a timely ($trustworthy$) manner; that's why I keep returning. Thanks.

KC
Kristina C.
07/27/2020
Honest and hard-working staff at this place!
I had been having a lot of issues with my car but Excalibur has been so helpful with my issues. They caught some other things that were critical and fixed those. They have very fair price compared to competition and will talk respectfully with you about anything of concern.

Julia F.
Honda Element
07/25/2020
Smart, Honest,
I've had a number of older cars so I've had a number of different problems for Excalibur to deal with. They always figure out what's wrong and give me a solid estimate of what it will take to fix it. Then they fix it.
The few RARE times there's been a problem, even when it was not their fault they have taken care of it promptly and to my complete satisfaction.
For example: Recently while they were working on my car on a very windy day there was an accident.. wind caught the door of my car and knocked it against another piece of equipment leaving a small ding. They let me know immediately, and then offered me a choice of options- them having it fixed for me or discounting my current repair by enough to cover it.
I always know I will be treated fairly and that they will figure out what's wrong and fix it.

KN
Katherine N.
Kia Soul
07/22/2020
Honest and Direct
The folks at Excalibur are always very honest and straightforward about my options, the cost, and what is practical to do. I never feel pressured or taken advantage of, but rather supported and welcomed to ask questions/receive transparent answers. This is a rare and valuable trait in a business and probably why Excalibur has such a loyal customer base.

BL
Bianca L.
Toyota Yaris
07/15/2020
Great!
Went in just for an inspection but everyone was super friendly and didn’t try to sell me things I didn’t need. I plan on going back for all of my car needs in the future.

AT
Anastasiya T.
07/09/2020
Super quick!
I got oil change and state inspection done in under 1hr! Quick service, friendly staff!
Definitely recommend this place!

John T.
06/27/2020
Work performed as promised
Always good service and competitive pricing. Seems to be an honest set of mechanics.