IA
Ivan A.
Kia Forte Koup
04/20/2021
Awesome
They were fast, easy, and did a great job.

GP
Gene P.
04/15/2021
Service visit 4/15/2021
Service was timely and covered all problems at a reasonable cost. Received good communication on all issues.

Stacie W.
04/08/2021
Best car shop in Austin
Had to have my car towed in. It would not start. Called the morning it was towed and it was completely taken care of by the next day. I was kept updated on parts and it was finished before they estimated. It cost less than I expected and everyone from the first person I spoke to to the last was amazing. I am zipping along again because Excalibur is an awesome automotive repair shop that has great mechanics and fantastic customer service. Locally owed. Customer centric. Friendly.

Jeep Patriot
04/01/2021
Quick
Got my vehicle back in less than 24 hrs.

SF
Sergio F.
Dodge Dart
03/23/2021
I come here because I get taken care of
I have been here a handful of times when I need work on a car and the service is always top notch and very friendly. You get a sense they want to take care of you and your vehicle not just blow smoke and make some money.

SR

AP
Anthony P.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/17/2021
Quick and fast oil change.
I was able to get in and out quick. They are always friendly. Great place.

BW
Barbara W.
Chrysler 300
03/17/2021
Great services.
They work on all my cars. No long down time.

SR
Stephen R.
03/13/2021
Why do more things go wrong when I bring you my car?
Once again, I've brought my car in to y'all (to replace my alternator this time), and the next day something major is wrong with my car. This time? It's the compressor on my A/C so I have no cool air, just heat blowing through.
Y'know, if this were the first or second time something like this happened, I'd chalk it up to an accident, but this honestly feels like we're being taken for a ride. What's worse, we have to drive to Galveston and back tomorrow, so have no recourse to even address this with y'all until we get back.
Going to have to seriously re-evaluate my relationship with y'all.

David P.
Ford Expedition
03/08/2021
Repair for misfire
My old expedition had a misfire with check engine code; was diagnosed with defective/worn out spark plugs. Plugs for these engines are really expensive, which I already knew; they did a quick job at a fair price and now it runs better than it has in a long time

BN
Brian N.
03/02/2021
Great quality honest small business
Has been my go to shop for years for anything I can’t take care of. Great quality, honest and communicative.

GP
Gary P.
Saab 9-5
02/26/2021
Got a radiator replaced fairly quickly at a decent price.

MI
Mary I.
FIAT 500
02/22/2021
I have been doing business with Excalibur for close to 30 yrs! They are fantastic- helpful- good service, even if they don’t like to drive fiat 500s!!!!!

Ram 2500
02/12/2021
AWESOME!
Absolutely wonderful! Always take care of our fleet units. Honest people & will always get great service

02/06/2021
They always go above and beyond.
Best!