Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

12/15/2018
Every time I call or show up, my car can be serviced immediately without appointment. The guy working the desk is always very friendly.

EC
Ed C.
12/12/2018
James is very helpful. I appreciate your getting my truck running
I appreciate James and I’m glad you were able to get my truck running which I know was a challenge

LG
Lea G.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/11/2018
The guys in there were super nice and friendly. As an outof state driving just going to get my first Texas registration and inspection, these guys were awesome.

AC
Amanda C.
Kia Optima
12/11/2018
Honest, good work, comfortable
James and his team are knowledgeable, honest, and great at communication. They don't treat you like an idiot for your lack of car knowledge and are happy to explain what they are doing and why. Don't be afraid to ask questions!

XL
Xiaoyun L.
Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2018
Excellent Place
It was my first time here, for state inspection. The people are so nice. I got out very fast. Definately come back in future.

NH
Niki H.
Colorado Springs, CO
11/30/2018
Big job
I needed a LOT of stuff done to keep my BMW alive for its next 200,000 miles!! Brad and James (and everyone else) were so helpful and patient and went above and beyond (as usual) to get everything taken care of for about 1/2 of what it would have cost here in Colorado! So glad I was able to make the trip down and get it fixed right!!!

Diana B.
Cedar Park, TX
11/30/2018
No waiting for inspection. I’ll be back !!!!

CN
Caleb N.
Ford
11/28/2018
Consistently great
They’ve always gotten my ‘63 Ford and my wife’s ‘08 Honda in/out and on budget...consistently. James even helped out after-hours I one occasion. Very glad to have this place so close. Thanks!

BF
Brandon F.
11/28/2018
My husband and I are new to Austin and needed the battery in our car changed. Brad, from Excalibur Automotive, was able to step in and save the day when Advanced Auto Parts couldn’t. He was knowledgeable and courteous. We are so thankful that he was able to help us in our time of need. We will recommend Excalibur Auto to everyone from now on.

11/21/2018
Love this place.
Everyone is nice, professional and very helpful.

GG
Gigi G.
11/20/2018
Always take good care of me
I was referred to Excalibur in February and they have done excellent work at a fair price every time I've taken my 2001 F150 in for service. They never try to upsell you or recommend unnecessary services. James and Brad are wonderful and will take good care of your vehicle.

AK
Asif K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Asif said that he was served very well by the business and the people are nice.

Mike L.
Dodge Journey
11/19/2018
Always great, honest service
These guys are great. They shoot you straight and their prices are fair. I highly recommend Excalibur.

Teofilo M.
Cadillac CTS
11/18/2018
Excellent service , friendly and explain all options and reasonable prices
Since moving to Austin , I have taken my cars there and they have provided fast., friendly service and good pricrs/ estimates for work done.

Jack A.
Nissan Rogue
11/15/2018
Great As Usual
Car was ready when promised and they had performed the service well.

Robert H.
Dodge Magnum
11/14/2018
Honest, straight forward, skilled service
I've been servicing my vehicle here for several years and the men at Excalibur are competent and knowledgeable. Never had a problem, got a better price and faster service than the dealer. They even got me an Uber back to my office. Thanks guys!

Toyota Tundra
11/13/2018
Experts in auto repair, can be trusted 100%
Thanks for your fine service!

RO
Rhett O.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Rhett said the customer service was great.

SG
Suly G.
Ram 2500
11/08/2018
Friendly and helpful
Great shop. Went for a oil change. They ordered the product i wanted and call in for a scheduled appointment. Polite friendly and quick.

GC
Gabriela C.
Ford Expedition EL
11/06/2018
Perfect Experience!
James was Great! He was quick to help my daughter with her car. Very good responsiveness and fair price. She will be bringing her SUV there for all future repairs. 2009 Ford Expedition. Great experience.