GC
Glenna C.
01/22/2021
Friendly
These guys were so friendly and helpful, no b.s., I told them what I knew was wrong and asked them to check the car out. They didn't try to sell me services or parts I didn't need and kept me updated on the status of my vehicle. I would recommend this company to all of my friends.

Betty S.
01/05/2021
Trust
I trust them to do a good job at a reasonable cost.

Sha M.
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/23/2020
Trustworthy
It’s a great feeling to know a mechanic you can trust. Excalibur has always been fair, honest and trustworthy. It took awhile to find this in Austin, but they have been this way for years. You can rest assured there will be no gimmicks or up charge when they work on your vehicle. Only the best work, the real issues and the nicest people.

GM
Gilbert M.
12/17/2020
As always this visit was quick, easy, and to the point. The staff is friendly, informative and easy to work with. Service and quality continue to be top notch.

FG
Fred G.
12/14/2020
Very professional staff from the service writers to the technicians they did what was necessary checked over the car for any other repairs it would be needed and sent me on my way for a very reasonable price
Brought my vehicle in for an oil change and they found the air filter needed to be replaced which I agreed with and also did a complete transmission flush at my asking everything was done in a professional manner they used to upgrade parts and I could not be more pleased

Mark C.
Nissan Rogue
12/04/2020
Oil Changed , runs like a top !
It may just be an oil change , but I trust Excalibur to do the best job , with an eye out for anything that may interrupt it's continuous service . A happy customer for 24 years .

Jack A.
Nissan Rogue
12/02/2020
Called for service and got in same day.

Marla D.

Doug B.
Ram 1500
11/11/2020
Oil Change
This is a very friendly and convenient place. Fair prices, I trust them.

GMC Yukon XL
11/10/2020
Great job!
I came to fix a couple things and they didn't even charge me a penny. Very ethical place and great work. Far better thane going to dealer.

Stephanie H.
11/07/2020
Fast!
My starter killed over suddenly. I made an appointment to get it seen the next day.
I thought I would have to be without a car for the whole day or worse, the whole weekend.
Boy, was I wrong in the best possible way!
I dropped off the keys in the morning at like 8:30 and it was ready at like 11:30ish!
They are fast and friendly and I am so, so very glad that I found these guys!

JJ
James J.
Mazda CX-9
10/30/2020
Honest, reasonable and quick
The Excalibur Team is a results oriented auto repair concerned with accurate diagnostics, giving you choices in the resolution to your repair, and getting the parts necessary quickly to get you back on the road. I have worked with them in some capacity for 20+ years and have no plans to take our vehicles anywhere else.

Delia B.
Hyundai Tucson
10/28/2020
Excellent work!!
The customer service is great and they got the job done in a timely manner. Excalibur always does a satisfactory job and I will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

Jasper G.
Kia Soul
10/27/2020
I'm So Glad I Stumbled Upon These Guys
I think I started bringing my car to Excalibur 3ish years ago, and I'm still so glad they popped up in my google search. They always take good care of my car, and seeing them always cheers me up. Thanks, guys!

EM
Emily M.
Hyundai Kona
10/26/2020
I love this place!
These guys are awesome, they have always given me sound advice and recommendations about what my car needs. They prices are reasonable, the shop is clean, and they are friendly and professional. The men in my family are not "car guys," and I feel like these guys are looking out for me. I got an email reminder for an oil change last week, called this morning and had it done before 11 AM! I will always be an Excalibur customer!