Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jessica B.
Kia Soul
10/17/2018
So happy to know these guys
I picked Excalibur based on someone else's great reviews, so I'm happy to add mine. The guys here are honest, great communicators, and do great work! I'm always happy to chat with Brad at the desk while the guys in the shop take good care of my Soul (my kia, I mean :-D ). Prices are always super reasonable, and they often catch/repair issues that make me feel better about driving around town safely (they always get my ok before repairing :-) ).
In a couple words, these guys are super trustworthy.

Mickey G.
Jeep Compass
10/14/2018
Honest and professional
I’ve done business with Excalibur for over 25 years and have yet to be disappointed

David W.
Volvo S60
10/13/2018
Excellent and quick service
My car had a dead battery. We are long-time clients. Excalibur knew exactly what battery I needed and had it waiting for me once I got car jump started. They changed it out immediately when I arrived, so I was able to make all of my afternoon meetings.

We have used Excalibur for many years. The service is always professional. We have recommended them to many family members, friends and co-workers, all of whom have been happy with the service they received. You can trust these guys to be honest and dependable.

Mark C.
Nissan Rogue
10/11/2018
Axle Repair
They had me in and out of there in record time , at a fair price . Thanks again .

JE

DO
Dovin O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Dovin said that he is a return customer to this business.

GG
Gigi G.
10/05/2018
Affordable and timely
Excalibur always has the best service and the best price for my repairs. They get the job done quickly so that you aren't too inconvenienced being without your ride. Thanks to James and the rest of the dudes. Yall ROCK!

ST
Sandy T.
09/28/2018
Courteous, dependable service
Excalibur provides courteous and dependable service. More importantly, if something is missed, they make it right!

09/26/2018
Fast and easy!
Very professional, comfy sitting area, and did not try to sell me on anything I didn’t need :)

09/26/2018
Inspection Went Quickly and Well
My husband and I recently moved to TX and needed a vehicle inspection before we could register our vehicle. We arrived at 4:30 (near end of business day) but they were able to get us in and do the inspection quickly. The staff also made friendly conversation with us and the waiting area was comfortable.

Bob M.
Round Rock, TX
09/21/2018
fast and fair priced repair
I was in town from Kentucky to help family members with dr appts. A/c went out and had two days to get vehicle repaired . James and Brad put a great technician on my truck since the whole dash and steering column had to be removed to repair the a/c as well as change my heater core. My truck was completed on time and works like new now. This was at a price that was 500 dollars cheaper than the dealership. I am very pleased with this great group of people.

Barak B.
Mitsubishi Galant
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Barak said that this business always does a very good service on his vehicle.

VB
Vin B.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Vin said the business does a very good job and they are honest. He has had a good experience every time he goes there and will be going back. They are great.

AK
Asif K.
Toyota Venza
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Asif said that he really likes the service at this business. They are top notch all the way around.

HW
H.C. W.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/06/2018
2010 Ford F-350
With over 100,00 miles "The Beast" had developed a rattle/knocking underneath the cab. Alignment checked, shocks were good, no vibration in the steering, wheel balance checked. Now we are at a loss. Having had previous work done at Excalibur they were my next stop. James and I discussed the symptoms and he immediately advised it might be cab mount bushings. An appointment was scheduled, then my internet research began. It was quickly learned the bushings on trucks of that era were notorious for needing to be replaced. In addition it would be a daunting task. No problem, I got Excalibur. As true to form, James and the staff got it done and now things no longer go bump in the night. Thanks again guy's.

CG
Carlos G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said this business provided good service and communication.

Michael G.
Thrall, TX
Saturn VUE
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business did the work and his vehicle runs now. They explained what they were going to do. The work was done quickly at a good price.

LR
Laurie R.
Hyundai Accent
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said they do good work.

Aziz M.
San Antonio, TX
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Aziz said that the place has good service and good people.

GG
Gigi G.
08/20/2018
Always Personable
James always takes time to explain everything to me where I understand it. He also is very patient with all of my questions. They do a great job at a fair price.