HV
Hilton V.
Ram 3500
06/16/2021
4-star...
Was seen a few minutes after my appointment time; parking is very tight or very limited...clean facility...

BE
Blake E.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/15/2021
Emissions and questions
Thank you for getting me in quickly for emissions test and vin verify. I also appreciated answering my questions related to my new truck. Scott was great, as was the tech who answered questions.

DE
Dan E.
Littleton, CO
06/08/2021
They did a great job
They really took the time and fixed my dodge doing a great job at a good price.

06/04/2021
Outstanding
Very professional and thorough service. I was a first time customer but I’ll be a returning customer. Highly recommended.

Todd S.
06/03/2021
Dependable, good overall knowledge.

Jim D.

Tom G.
Sedalia, CO
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/26/2021
Had an appointment and was promptly taken care of.
I mostly appreciated the honest comments about the remote possibility that their equipment may not be able to handle the type of transmission/rear end my RV had. But they were able to do the emissions and it was done promptly. Seems like a very efficient operation, Thanks

Bobby M.
05/14/2021
Great company extremely trustworthy and reliable.
Extremely professional staff very kind and friendly. Knowledge owner with very fair pricing all the way around.
And with everything going up and prices changing daily he works hard to make it fair .

KP
Keith P.
Larkspur, CO
Ram 3500
05/11/2021
Honest and full disclosure of service and future service needs
It was very easy to make an appointment at the new Castle Rock location. Upon completion of a Cummins 6.7 oil change I was given a full evaluation of the vehicle and a report to support the evaluation. All details were explained clearly and with reasonable recommendations.

Zech and Scott were very friendly and receptive to any questions and were helpful with future service recommendations.

Dede S.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/08/2021
Was in a bind to have check engine light on checked out. Got me in and took care of it, couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much

Woodland Park, CO
Ram 2500
05/05/2021
Great staff, takes pride in work
Great staff, true to word, no hidden fees, professional. Willing to explain.

Parker, CO
Ram 2500
05/04/2021
Emissions
Quick and easy, great benefit that they accept appointments.

PF
Parker F.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2021
Scott and the team
Scott and the team were great, honest, and rea6took care of my diesel. I've been on the market for a diesel mechanic and I believe I just found the team to take care of my truck. I'm also bringing in my wife's SUV from now on. Great job fellas.

Loydd S.
Parker, CO
04/28/2021
Great price & Fast!!
Castlerock location, easy to access, clean shop & Clean waiting area.

OH
OLEN H.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/22/2021
Diesel Emissions Test
Staff is friendly and helpful. Shop is nice and clean and they got me in and out in no time for my emissions test. Any questions I had they gladly answered about my test.