VB
VIRGINA B.
Kia Soul
01/17/2019
what?
Outstanding service and courtesy to the customer

BW
BILL W.
01/17/2019
Great service explanations
Timely, through inspection of vehicle with emphasis on safety.

MONICA M.
01/16/2019
Customer Service
Great service and quality work.

SG
Sofia G.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Sofia said the business did a great job and everyone is nice and honest.

BP
BERNIE P.
Leesburg, VA
01/15/2019
.2007 BMW X3
I have always used BMW dealership to service my car. Last year I went to Executive to have Tranfer case replaced. Henry and his mechanics were excellent to work with. I just had them service the car and was very pleased with them.
Highly recommend. Bernie P

01/15/2019
They are most accommodating, even when an automotive emergency occurs.
They are ALWAYS pleasant to deal with and really go the "extra mile" when it comes to accommodating your time schedule and your needs. I would not take any of my cars to anyone else for my auto maintenance needs. Their pricing is extremely reasonable and they do excellent work. They are AAA recommended for a reason!! I live in East Naples and it is worth the drive to have them handle all of my automotive repair/maintenance needs!!

DANA B.
Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019
Great people to deal with.

GS
GARY S.
Kia Sorento
01/11/2019
Outstanding Service Friendly People
I would recommend Executive Auto Repair to everyone..

NF
NICOLAS F.
01/09/2019
Delivered When Promised
I made an appointment for an oil change and arrived as scheduled. They also checked a belt that had been replaced recently. They serviced my car and replaced the belt that was making a noise under warranty and at no cost to me. I'm a full time resident and Executive Auto services all our family cars. I recommend them to family and friends all the time.

JEFF F.
Ford Thunderbird
01/08/2019
Superior Service
As always, Henry and staff took great care of my automotive needs while offering a good deal of personal service "above and beyond." I remain most appreciative as they seem to take a lot of worry out of car care.

Mr./Ms. S.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
01/04/2019
Repair on 1/3 2019
Friendly, thorough, honest. Get the feeling they want to establish a relationship not going to run up the bill with unecessary repairs or nonexistent problems

MARK W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/04/2019
Mercedes C300
My car’s engine light came on and there was a puddle of fluid on the garage floor. I called Executive Auto and they had a ramp truck at my door in 40 minutes! They performed a comple diagnostics and explained the problem and recommended course of action. Their work is impeccable and the service guys are always very professional. My car has a big smile on it!

SG
Steve G.
Chrysler Sebring
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the employees provided the right service repair.

RL
Robert L.
Florida
GMC Acadia
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the people at the business were friendly. They did everything to get the vehicle back on the road.

HG
Howie G.
Everglades City, FL
Nissan Murano
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Howie said the employees completed his service in a timely manner. They provided great service. They did not overcharge for the work.

LD
LINDA D.
Kia Sportage
12/31/2018
Henry is exceptional and he treats each customer the same.
I think that the key to success at Executive Auto is Henry at the helm. All the guys do a great job, but Henry makes sure that you feel that you are his special customer.

Buick Enclave
12/30/2018
2009 BUICK ENCLAVE
We needed high quality, rapid diagnosis and repair. EXEC CAR REPAIR DID ALL THIS PROMPTLY, one day, professionally and with concern for our schedule

They are FIRST CLASS!

WJ
WES J.
Cadillac DeVille
12/29/2018
Customer service rocks
I returned due to past experiences. Shawn and the crew renewed my confidence in their delivery of service. From the intial scheduling in advance to the communication on arrival, the service was handled very professionally and promptly.

EG
EDWARD G.
Cadillac Escalade
12/28/2018
Professional, Fast, Accurate, Courteous
I have been a Customer for many years, their workmanship has always been of the highest Caliber and Standard-
Friendly People and Atmosphere.

CRAIG C.
BMW 740Li
12/28/2018
Exceptional Service!
We’ve been coming to Executive Auto Repair for 10+ years and...we’ve been greeted by Henry MacDonald for all that time. Henry and his Team embody all the attributes for a quality service business: integrity, craftsmanship and fair pricing. We could not be happier.