Honda Accord Coupe
11/26/2019
Highly recommended!!
Excellent customer service. Always friendly and willing to answer any questions you may have. Very reasonably priced.

DAN C.
11/26/2019
Fair & Honest Work
Very satisfied with their work. Their commitment to provide top notch service is evident and they work very hard to achieve a high level of success. Will definitely be back for any future repairs.

RF
Ryan F.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the customer service is amazing. The staff sat down and talked with him about anything his vehicle might need. He stated that this was probably the best vehicle service he has had in his area. He mentioned that the staff person who works on the computer at the front desk was great and really nice.

SANDRA S.
11/13/2019
Quick service
They treated me like family. Great character, service and very helpful. Will be back...

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Acura TL
11/12/2019
Service that goes the extra mile.
This place is fantastic!

TOMMY B.
Kia Sedona
11/10/2019
Top notch car care
one of the best care care in Florida!!

TK
Tim K.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the business is fast, efficient, friendly and inexpensive.

AT
Alicen T.
11/06/2019
Friendly, easy to talk to and just absolutely awesome all around.
I 100% recommend this place to any friends in need of a new car place.

Shadeja S.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Shadeja said that she has been going there for five years. They always take care of her and her vehicle.

BT
BRIAN T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019
Diagnostic Charge
Brought my car in due to a power steering leak and needed to know what was the cause(s) was (were). It took them less than 10 minutes to figure out that it was a major issue that would likely cost 2 grand to repair. Although they determined the issue accurately, I don't think it is fair to have charged me the full diagnostic fee for less than 15 minutes worth of "work". I understand that the diagnostic fee is for "up to an hour", but they did nothing but put the car on the lift and do a cursory look, which was all that was needed because the problem was so evident to them. They are very knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly but they are bound by an unfair corporate rule. I definitely will be bringing all my vehicles to them in the future when needed, but this issue over-charging for a quick and obvious (to a mechanic) assessment should be fixed.

VR
VALERIE R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/01/2019
Sold on something I didn't need
I tried Expert Care because they were close and seemed pretty reasonable for the front brakes I desperately needed. When I got there I was told I should get a flush because I didn't know at that point one had already been performed on the car. I opted to do it but found out it's not always necessary. It's been a long time since I've felt pressured to buy anything from a repair shop and I don't think I'll be making the mistake of going there again.

VB
VENUS/MIKE B.
Kia Sedona
10/26/2019
Great service, friendly and most of all honest!!
Had my vehicle serviced and they knew exactly what it was and how to repair it, even sooner than we expected.
Would definitely recommend to friends and others who need good, honest and affordable car service.

JOSH S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
10/26/2019
Excellent Service Highly Recommended
Came to this shop and told them my issues they diagnosed the problem and fixed my vehicle all in the same day. Staff was very friendly and helpful and they have very competitive rates. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area

NM
NOEMIS M.
Winter Park, FL
GMC Acadia
10/25/2019
Bang for your buck with great service
The service I had was great. The guys who serviced the car and took care of me were great. The facility was very nice and clean and great WiFi to do homework and work as I waited! Totally coming back again.

ALLIE M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/24/2019
AMAZING LIKE ALWAYS
While waiting in the lobby, Jason and the rest of the crew let me know as soon as something has been fixed on my car, there are any updates of any sort, and what is overall going on. They also answer all of my questions asap and help make the whole process quick and easy (which is what anyone wants when they take their car to the shop). I also love the cookies they have out for customers (besides the coffee) in the lobby, it really adds that extra personal touch! Thank you for being so great and not ripping off people or rushing them! Truly a great business that I will be telling all of my friends about over and over again :)

Joan D.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Joan said the employees were quick, efficient, kind, courteous and didn't try to sell her extra services. She was so pleased with the quick response. The customer service was unbelievable and the business met all of her expectations.

CL
CATHY L.
10/14/2019
Excellent work
The 2nd time this month I needed a repair (for a differen issue) Fast diagnosis of problem and repaired car in under 24 hours. The counter employees are courteous and friendly.

Mike C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Audi Q7
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that they are great and they do honest work.

TC
tige c.
Winter Springs, FL
Jeep Cherokee
10/10/2019
Exceeded my expectations!
I was very impressed by their clean and comfortable waiting area. Their customer service was extraordinary, very polite and professional with a high level of communication. The work completed on my car was done quickly and everything is working now as it should. I will certainly return when other needs arise.

EB
Ericka B.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Ericka said that the place saved her vehicle just in time.