BRENT M.
Nissan Titan
08/19/2019
Tom and his staff always do a great job and are knowledgeable with my vehicle.

WB
William B.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
William said the problem came back and then went away again.

08/08/2019
The guys are great and very helpful
Rick is always great at working on my car. He has great customer skills, always keeps me in the loop as to what is going on with my car. Brian is very helpful at front desk.

RL
RALPH L.
08/07/2019
TIRE SERVICE
I came in due to a flat. Upon inspection it was pointed out my other tires were also bad. I knew this because Toyota dealer told me but I dislike dealing with the Toyota dealer I think they rip me off. So I was very happy to replace all my tires. Appreciate the fast service with out prior reservations. I'll be back later for an oil change.

Donald D.
Mitsubishi Mirage
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said the service was very good.

SL
Steve L.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he has been going to this business for years, they are pretty honest, and he recommends it all the time.

TC
TERRI C.
Hyundai Accent
07/27/2019
Very friendly and detailed
These guys are very friendly and detailed when explaining the issue! Unfortunately the work was a bit more than I could afford but the diagnosis was cheaper than any other place and they were more than happy to give me the AAA discount when they heard I had it!

I’ll definitely return in the future. Thank you guys for putting my mind at ease and being understanding when I expressed I couldn’t afford the repairs.

TG
Tim G.
Sanford, FL
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he first had his vehicle diagnosed and then he took his vehicle back to be repaired. He said the staff did a good job.

AC
Andrew C.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business for service.

TD
TOM D.
Pontiac Vibe
07/05/2019
Friendly atmosphere and professional attention to the care of my automobile!
I've been having my automobile worked on at this location for the past 4 yrs and always have had excellent results in the work done.

DA
Debra A.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Debra said she always goes to this business. They are close by and honest.

David B.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/02/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees took care of his vehicle.

Michelle P.
Plymouth Neon
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the service was fine however there is a bump on the hood after the service. She plans on coming back into the business next week to have the bump fixed.

Maria D.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Maria said the employees did everything she wanted them to do without a problem.

ROBERT M.
06/28/2019
great service
great service....all questions answered.

NM
Nocole M.
Astor, FL
Dodge Stratus
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Nocole said the staff did quick service and were efficient.

DEBRA B.
06/27/2019
Quick appointment and excellent
They booked my appointment quickly and service was completed quickly. Spoke to me about problem with my tires and offered options. Overall, quite pleased with service.

MONICA D.
Mercury Mariner
06/26/2019
oil change & brake pads
I was satisfied with the result of oil change and break pads installation . I was told 45 min. wait time turned into 2 1/2 hours!! I would have made transportation. Please estimate more accurately.

JEFF W.
06/26/2019
Honest and fair
Fast, friendly and reasonably priced.

DAWN S.
Chrysler 200
06/22/2019
Great place
The team is always respectful, informative, and will help you all they can. Every time I go they are efficient and accurate. Definitely the place to go!