4.5

JULIO C.
Dodge Journey
05/20/2020
Fast, affordable, great service! It's good to be back to this location.

Jeep Renegade
05/17/2020
AAA recommended
Excellent communication.

HR
HECTOR R.
05/09/2020
Great service , timely and super clean shop !!
Super clean shop , amazing customer service , great communication . Convenient location !!

Jafet G.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Jafet said he had an excellent experience. The person he dealt with was very diligent, very nice and super responsive.

AP
ALAN P.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
05/02/2020
Great customer service and relations with customers
This is my second visit to expert car care for a new alternator to be installed. The price quote was unbelievable. It was awesome!! Now I'm round two because the alternator I gave them from O'Reillys auto parts band new outta the box was bad, now they (expert car care) has given a reasonable ETA and the same GREAT price!! Now I'm just waiting for O'Reilly to honor there parts service and refund me the labor on the alternator they sold me.

Darlean C.
05/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke Jose. He said the employees at this place were very good and very courteous.

04/22/2020
Professional
Professional and courteous

YN
YASMIL N.
04/21/2020
Didn’t fix the problem and I paid almost $300.00
I took my car for an AC problem. They billed me 275.00 and never found was the problem was. They wanted to billed me 500.00 but with no warranty to fix the problem. My AC still not working.

MO
Mario O.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Mario said the business provided good service.

JERRY T.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/14/2020
Repair completed successfully
A radiator hose leak was detected and fixed quickly while I waited. There is no longer any leaking of radiator fluid.

FC
Frank C.
Cadillac DeVille
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Frank said this business has been fine. Every time he goes in, everybody has been very helpful.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Gainesville, FL
Nissan Versa Note
04/01/2020
Up charge
Wouldn't rotate my safe but worn rear tires with the free service extra from purchasing an oil change. Then I had to argue to just rotate new front tires left to right but I was already there an extended amount of time so I left, after of course, trying to sell me x2 tires. Then recommend a power steering and brake flush. Ha, my brakes were done by dealer x2 weeks ago and my Nissan is electronic steering. No fluid to even flush!

KASAMA M.
Acura TSX
03/13/2020
The service was great. Upfront with the charges.

Cadillac CTS Wagon
03/12/2020
They where friendly and honerable
The work done was great. Time it took was fair, to be excited. I will be back for oil changes in future 😊

Desai G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Desai said he recommends this business.