12/10/2019
Always my first choice
Thom is so laid back, and yet his team is so competent, that he's completely changed how I look at car repair. I'm no longer suspicious and feeling adversarial. I actually kind of look forward to it now! This last time he figured out exactly what was wrong with the electrical system and honestly discussed the pros and cons of spending the money to get it fixed. When I realized just before leaving that a head lamp was also out, I mentioned it to Thom and he took care of it in 5 minutes. Friendly small-town service apparently still exists. And my blood pressure is lower.

ET
EZRA T.
12/05/2019
The Owner is always willing to provide quality service.
The regular maintenance on my 4 vehicles is always efficient and affordable.

NM
Nancy M.
Larkspur, CO
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the business does an awesome job.

Charles M.
Elbert, CO
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he is very pleased with this business and his vehicle is running excellent.

JOHN T.

CR
CHRIS R.
11/19/2019
Always a great job!
As always Thom and his team do awesome work at a great price. Thanks!

MARK L.

JERRY L.
Larkspur, CO
Subaru Tribeca
11/11/2019
Consistently good and fair priced.
Great service, very knowledgeable and fairly priced.

MARTHA S.
11/09/2019
Efficient and prompt service at Facinelli Motors
I find that Facinelli Motors is a great place to service my 2013 Honda Accord. It is conveniently located, the owners work their schedule to insure prompt service, and rides home are offered if service will take awhile. I appreciate the service suggestions without a high pressure pitch. The work has always been good and the prices reasonable. I will continue to recommend Facinelli Motors.

SG
STEVE G.
11/03/2019
Lube/Oil plus Inspect RR E-brake for sticking
As usual top notch service at a reason able price. Just a little peace of mind knowing my 4X4 truck isn't going to fail and leave stuck deep in the backcountry!

SHERRY M.
10/31/2019
Subaru Servicing at Facinelli's
There is no one in this business like Thom Facinelli. He is honest, a fantastic mechanic and we hope after many years of visiting his shop, that he considers us friends as we do him. Never a second guess if Thom recommends it. Thom is the very best in the business. We recommend him in a heartbeat.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Subaru Legacy
10/24/2019
Facinelli Motors Service
The recent service for my Subaru was 100% satisfaction, as usual!
Facinelli has the BEST mechanics!

PC
Pam C.
Palmer Lake, CO
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Pam said she has been going to the business for 10 years. They provide good service.

NM
NICOLETTA M.
10/16/2019
Amazing service
I love to go here for my car service, they are fast, nice and they really take care of you

CHRIS S.
Palmer Lake, CO
Nissan Armada
10/14/2019
The people and the service..........
Always a place we will go first for any car repair.
Have been going to Thom for years and won’t go anywhere else.
We love 💕 Facinelli motors and the people!
Thanks guys

SUZI H.
10/11/2019
Best
They are the best mechanics on the planet!

JOHN D.
10/11/2019
A Routine Fine Experience
For the past few years, I've switched from the Subaru dealer to Facinelli Motors for all service. Nothing against the dealership except high cost and a long drive from Monument. Facinelli has never disappointed me. Their charge for service and parts is very reasonable, their completion estimate is reliable and my 2011 Subaru runs like a top. So, needless to say again, I highly recommend them!

MF
MIKE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/10/2019
Great work!
Facinelli Motors has always provided maintenance for my 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander. On this occasion, they changed the spark plugs, a very difficult job on this car. They did excellent work as always, with a reasonable price point. I am very satisfied.

CR
Cindy R.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlie. He said that they personally take the time to talk with him, too determine what is wrong. They replaced a battery and explained everything. The people there are personable and knowledgeable.

PS
PAM S.
09/30/2019
High Integrity and Great Customer Service
Our family has been taking our cars to Facinelli Motors for 15 years. We have never had a bad experience with them. They are honest, trustworthy, reliable, and a place of great integrity. They are great at diagnosing any issues and then correctly resolving them. I highly recommend them to everyone.