09/14/2019
Fascinelli is Fantastic
A great and fair car repair where they make it easy to get your car in for service. They treat people very well almost like family.

OT
Olga T.
Hyundai Accent
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Olga said the business had excellent service and the price was right.

09/04/2019
I feel I can trust them to do only what is needed and at a fair price.
Warm reception, trustworthy and competent service

08/23/2019
Recent Service
I simply will never go anywhere else.

Doug L.
Colorado
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said the service was great. The employees are good people. The price was fair.

SUZI H.
08/20/2019
The owners. They are honest and trustworthy!
Good and honest work.

08/19/2019
Trusted Subaru Care
We’ve been bringing our Toyotas and Subarus to Facinelli Motors for years and will continue to do so since we trust Tom to be honest and trustworthy.

MIKE D.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/19/2019
Happy Customer.
Always dependable! I know the work is done correctly.

08/14/2019
Great/fast service, fair pricing, convenient and trustworthy, on top of things!
Before an upcoming trip with my 2014 Camry, Facinelli Motors changed the oil and filter, found that it was time for the 60,000 mile check up (which did not occur to me), and discovered that my transmission fluid was dirty and needed changing. All these things were done within a little more than an hour while I was waiting in the office. I didn't realize that services had been expanded to front end alignments. How convenient for all! I trust all my car needs present and future to Facinelli Motors!

KV
Kurt V.
Colorado
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Kurt said he's known him for 20 years, he's a good guy and has a good business. He's reliable, he towed the vehicle 150 miles to his business, he could've taken it to any place, but took it to this place.

AL
ANGELA L.
Lexus RX 400h
08/09/2019
Always fantastic work at an honest price.
Tom has serviced All of our vehicles for Many years. Tom is honest and full of integrity, you will not be taken advantage of by Tom. I send everyone I know to Facinelli Motors.

JANE H.
08/08/2019
Reliable service
Battled with a thick tree branch and lost.
Lost a blinker light.
Quick service Great job
Sure is nice to have a place to take the car that I know the job will be exceptionally done and I can trust without a doubt every time.

TO
TIM O.
08/07/2019
I would certainly recommend Facinelli’s !
Great job!

CR
CHRIS R.
08/02/2019
Great people and great service!
Will not bring our cars anywhere else, Facinelli Motors is great!

SG
STEVE G.
07/30/2019
Trustworthy & Reasonable!
they do good work on time at a fair price as quoted . 5-stars!!

JEFF L.
07/28/2019
On time, fair prices, quality service
As always, a great job keeping my Toyota running smoothly and not charging me an arm and a leg! Thank you all!!!

Lauren M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the business was always wonderful, absolutely wonderful. They took care of her instead of shuffling her through, took the time to really evaluate what's going on and listened to her. If they made a mistake they would always make it right quickly instead of arguing with her like other places would.

GB
George B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/26/2019 Category: Service
George said the employees provided responsive service.

CA
Carole A.
07/21/2019
EXCELLENT!!!!
I use my vehicles for work, so it is imperative that they are safe and kept in good health.
Facinelli Motors is competent, trustworthy and affordable in which I desperately need in my life!!!!!
THANK YOU I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOU :)

KF
KATE F.
07/21/2019
Always satisfied
I arrived early and was excited that you were able to do the work early. I was in and out in an hour. Grateful for recommendations for what should be done on next visit. Always great to know how to plan ahead.