TF
TIM F.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/25/2021
None Better
Thom is a top analyst and handles his tech's with a steady hand that makes a customer's comfort level high.

MAURA R.
07/22/2021
Happy Customer
As usual I'm very pleased with the excellent service that Facinelli Motors provide!

TC

TA
TODD A.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/17/2021
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. I trust them
I had a bunch of lights going off like a Christmas tree in my dash of my 2013 crosstrek

They diagnosed and fixed it all within the same day.

DAVID S.
Monument, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/15/2021
Excellent service; never overcharges
We have taken all of our family vehicles, always 5 or more at any one time, to Thom's for more than 10 years. Service is excellent and reliability and honesty are hallmarks of all their work.

PB
PETER B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/13/2021
always do a great job without trying to upsell!!
We have been taking our cars here for years and have always been
very pleased.

STEVE M.
07/09/2021
The absolute best
We have been going to Tom for over a decade. He has always taken great care of are Subarus and Toyotas. As a result, we've been able to keep our Toyota sienna for over 300,000 mi thanks to Tom and his great team.

FP
FRANK P.
Subaru Legacy
07/06/2021
Customer service
I called at the last minute and Thom fit me in so I could make an emergency trip. Always a good job at a reasonable price.

07/02/2021
Fast service!
I brought my 2014 Camry in for an oil change and an overall service check up because of an upcoming trip. The work was completed inside of 20 minutes. Reliable, friendly, professional service at a fair price!

CINDY W.
06/29/2021
Oil Change/Break Check
My car gets what it needs at Facinelli Motors. No up selling and no up charges. I feel whatever I pay is fair and needed for the upkeep of my car.

TF
TIM F.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
06/23/2021
Always a pleasure
With Tom's guidance this car will make a million miles...

BP
BILL P.
06/22/2021
Service as promised and on time
Tom knows Subarus inside and out and honestly advises what is needed and what is not. His prices are reasonable and he can schedule on short notice.

JEFF L.
06/16/2021
Prompt Service
Thank you to Facinelli crew! You guys and not only through and timely but your prices are fair!!!

PP
PAT P.
Toyota Venza
06/10/2021
Trustworthy and Careful Service
This trip to Facinelli Motors was to swap my winter tires for the summer ones. I was able to make the appt at my convenience. The people at the shop are friendly and take good care of my car while it's there. They do the work and also keep an eye out for other service that might be needed. My car was ready ahead of the time I needed it and the cost was reasonable. They are good people and I trust their work and recommendations.

Acura MDX
06/08/2021
Reliable and trustworthy
Thom and Eileen run an amazing business. They are so trustworthy and honest. We are so thankful to have found them and we’ll never go anywhere else!