GS
GREG S.
04/30/2021
Great Service on our Honda
First time we brought our Honda in.....great and timely service.

GB
GEORGE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2021
Facinelli Motors is Our Go-To!
Exceptional vehicle care in a small-town neighborly environment. Can't beat 'em!

TF
TIM F.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
04/23/2021
Tom is the Man
Professional and dedicated in every moment

JAIME H.
04/15/2021
Total trust
I trust all my Japanese vehicles to Facinelli motors. Their prices are good and they know what they are doing. We have been going to them for years.

CK
CRAIG K.
04/11/2021
Always friendly, great work!
It is so nice to be able to fully trust a Automotive shop and their work!

04/09/2021
The only mechanic for us
Facinelli Motors is the only place we will take our autos. Thom and his crew are excellent at what they do. They are honest, hard working, and priced right. We are never disappointed when we have work or maintenance done, they are simply the best.

CA
CAROLE A.
04/03/2021
Always Fabulous
Facinelli Motors is the most trust worthy, reliable at a reasonable and fair cost vehicle repair shop. I wish I would have found them sooner!
THANK YOU Thom and crew for taking such great care of all my vehicles.

TF
TIM F.
Saturn SC 3dr
04/03/2021
Top Dog
Always a great experience, inspiring confidence and loyalty.

MARC M.
03/28/2021
Great service, again
Thom had noted a leaking timing chain cover. It was repair efficiently and parts/labor very close to estimate. Once again, highly quality service.

MIKE D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/17/2021
Always helpful
Kind, courteous and helpful.

RICK S.
03/10/2021
Battery install
Great very good service

MIKE D.
03/08/2021
Prompt, effective and reasonable.

TP
TIM P.
Toyota Sequoia
03/05/2021
5 stars as always!
Excellent service at a great price!

DQ
DAVE Q.
03/04/2021
Shout out loo
Always a great experience with Thom and his staff. I went in for an oil change, and Thom noticed I had a couple burnt out light bulbs. They were replaced and I really appreciated the extra customer service I received. Thanks Facinelli Motors.

WF
WAYNE F.
02/28/2021
Facinelli's mechanics always do a great job.
I have an older vehicle which requires more maintenance. Tom and his mechanics do a great job on the required maintenance so that major expenses are avoided. But they also have the skills to perform those major repairs when needed.